• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 95 Votes

LazyDragon91

Oct 23, 2022
Do you guys know if there is or will be a part 2 of this game?

The end was a bit unconcludent to me, am i wrong???

Anyway it was a good game (with highs and low) only thing i would ve liked more choices, maybe even love/lust/fear points or something like that!

Thank you developer keep up with the good work!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
salut, les liens français sont mort! peut il être mis a jour si vous plais ?
Afin de mettre à jour les liens, cliquez sur l'option Rapport dans le message original de ce fil. Choisissez l'option «Autre», puis dans la zone de texte, indiquez que les liens ne fonctionnent plus.

À l’avenir, veuillez également inclure une traduction anglaise de votre message. Sauf si vous êtes dans un fil de discussion dédié à la langue française, vous devez inclure une traduction en anglais, conformément à la règle du site n°1.5.
------------------------
In order to update the links, click the Report option in the original post in this thread. Choose the "Other" option, then in the text box indicate that the links no longer work.

Also, in the future please include an English translation for your post. Unless you are in a thread dedicated to the French language, you should include an English translation, as according to Site Rule #1.5.

Reactions: Jumbi

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
I just reached the end of the game and yet it didn't seem finished to me. Different stories remain unresolved, the one with Mary (is she pregnant or not?), Lemon who wanted to escape with the vampire imprisoned for X years, MC who meets Chloe.
I hope to see a sequel soon.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I just reached the end of the game and yet it didn't seem finished to me. Different stories remain unresolved, the one with Mary (is she pregnant or not?), Lemon who wanted to escape with the vampire imprisoned for X years, MC who meets Chloe.
I hope to see a sequel soon.
That's typical for this developer, though. I doubt you're going to get any resolution. Daniels K tends to write anywhere from so-so actually pretty decently until about the last ⅓ or ¼ of a story and then everything gets rushed and remains very much unresolved.

• Sad
Reactions: Rycharde's Realm

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Hello, sorry to return to this subject but I was reading the comments and saw that many say that there are scenes that have NTR and others say that they don't. Could someone describe these scenes to me, so I can draw my conclusions, it doesn't matter if there are game spoilers. Thank you for your attention

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
I played the whole game through and did not encounter anything close to NTR. I may have shut it off in the beginning, don't remember if I turned it off or anything

Reactions: Games&Games

Bobbylee69

Nov 19, 2020
How is the French translation? Are there a lot of mistakes or is it pretty decent? I played a bit (till the bicycle part) and there seems to be several errors.

Last edited:

Adnan1995

Sep 12, 2022
Hey anyone can help me I get audrey and cora sex in Ep 7 on lake I've tried to fix requirement but that only came cora sex scene please help me now

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
Just found this game last week and here are my 2 cents about my toughts after 2 playthrough. First, going with the flow and just picking whatever i felt like picking, and second, i tried a blood addict playthriough.

General: I think that the original idea behind the game had decent potential and the story was doing ok up until about halfway. At some point, it seems like it went all over the place, made less and less sense and felt like the dev wanted the game over asap. Characters changed demeanor, some characters i liked became insufferable and as soon as about the halfway mark, endings started to appear.

On my second try, a lot of cracks started to appear. I wanted to try a kinda solo mistress only blood kinda ending to see if there was any. After dodging repeatedly the advances of every girl, i got surprised, again at the halfway mark, that i couldnt even avoid sex with any of the girls. I somehow got forced into sleeping with every single girl exept Lola without a choice, even with having no points with them, but later on, the mistress scolded me and Lola for sleeping together, had her admit it and act like it, even tough i never did. I even had to pick between Lola and Aubrey. Guess it was scripted by default with no alternate scene. It felt like the game was planned for everyone get horny mode to be punished by the mistress in the story as a liar. Like, the game give you choices, but in the end, they dont matter, the scene happens anyways.

Characters:

-Mistress Clara: Was somewhat interesting at first. Worked all that way to convince you she is a good person, only to do the ritual to bring back Lemon, then becomes all but what she wanted to show. Enslaving Lemon, drinking peoples blood instead of pouches most often with coercion and intimidation, being mostly dickish about all the time. Weirdly, a whole femdom personality also seemed to emerge from nowhere. I started to dislike her, be annoyed and even go as far as thinking it would be good to just get rid of her. After 200+ years, how can she be that dumb to want to turn the nurse just because shes throwing a tantrum? Only keeps people around that have powers or uses that can be exploited and then gets rid of them. She basically is the exact same as the original male vampire that turned her that was so bad.

-Lola: Generic bimbo. ALways act like rules above all else, even when everything is proven wrong or bad. Why is she even stays there, she already found her carreer and doing it. Always fake being mad just to be sorry afterwards. Tiring after a while.

-Mary: Typical mid girl, shy and buzzkill. Until she decides for some reason at some point, she is just a horny Hoe and try to jump on your dick all the time. She became Lizzie after she left. It would have been better to just have her go to the magic school and leave and keep Lizzie.

-Lizzie: The basic easy character that every VN has to have early sex scenes. I found her leaving surprising as the game was nowhere near its end and she was one of the main crew. Wasnt too much into her. Characters always trying to jump you every 5 scenes get boring quick.

-Audrey: The dont touch me tough girl character. A character you have to work to get somewhere with, until that is you find she drank blood ONCE 2 years prior and becomes a nympho every month, and you happen to be just theres after a few days. Then personnality swap and shes a hoe that jump your dick whenever she can.

-Lemon: I found the whole ghost thing interesting. Found the plot device of the ring kinda meh, with the MC never even wondering if he had to steal a ring, why would the old hag wear it on her finger instead of hiding it. Hiding her was a nice arc. Off course, once found, she is quickly made a maid (slave/food bag) just because. She did one bad, they did tons of bad, they are powerful, shes not, shes the slave now. I liked her the best.

-Cora: Annoying character. I didnt think shed became a main character. So, after forever as a blood slave, she fibally decide to follow us, on foot, while we are in a truck, and manages to find the manor? And she gets in just like that? I only got to see her on the blood play, and it was just only fuck scenes forced because of the blood and because she was bitchy. SHe becomes a vampire, and right the next day, Mary that hated her and was scared becomes best friends and no one suspects foul play of vampire mind powers? yeah right.

Endings: I didnt expect this game to basically turn into pick 1 girl and have an ending. You pick a lane, and thats it. So for many people, the game ended as far as 3 or more updates before the last one.

-The 3 main girls were kinda ok generic endings.

-There is no (you stay at the manor) ending where everything work out. They throw you a random small scene, but no epilogues (like after a few years, you have enough money and leave when the girls leave, or 20 years in the future when youve replace Nicholas, nothing).

-Lemon: The ending i personally picked. Was nice, but turning her into a vampire was a ruched idea to solve the plot device quickly. The whole thing about preventing her turning the MC on penalty of his death was lame. Its not like theres only them as vampires, or that there are no other male vampires either. They could easily just have done it and left.

-Julia: The ending where you kill the vampire was weird. Out of nowhere after all that time, you just say yes after all you went through and she dies just like that? And then you just run away. Altough theres no proof of it either way, i would have liked a render or 2 after that ending, in the manor showing that Clara basically mind wiped both of them into thinking they got her. Or a newspaper or tv thing saying the mansion burned or something.

-Blood: I was somewhat excited to see if Clara would turn us in the end, against her judgment. Seemed i get to have the dilemna, has we just turned randomly anyway without the magic words or any ritual or vote or anything. Was really dissapointing in the end. MC basically just turn into a power hungry asshole that want everyone as his slaves. Game ending in the MC turning Nicholas (somhow?) and eating the secretary while gloating a male vampire of less than a week being more powerful than a 200 years female vampire was really weird. Nothing showing either possibilities or both winning or loosing that fight.

In the end, i was entertained, but wouldnt put this game in my top 10.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Just found this game last week and here are my 2 cents about my toughts after 2 playthrough. First, going with the flow and just picking whatever i felt like picking, and second, i tried a blood addict playthriough.

General: I think that the original idea behind the game had decent potential and the story was doing ok up until about halfway. At some point, it seems like it went all over the place, made less and less sense and felt like the dev wanted the game over asap. Characters changed demeanor, some characters i liked became insufferable and as soon as about the halfway mark, endings started to appear.

On my second try, a lot of cracks started to appear. I wanted to try a kinda solo mistress only blood kinda ending to see if there was any. After dodging repeatedly the advances of every girl, i got surprised, again at the halfway mark, that i couldnt even avoid sex with any of the girls. I somehow got forced into sleeping with every single girl exept Lola without a choice, even with having no points with them, but later on, the mistress scolded me and Lola for sleeping together, had her admit it and act like it, even tough i never did. I even had to pick between Lola and Aubrey. Guess it was scripted by default with no alternate scene. It felt like the game was planned for everyone get horny mode to be punished by the mistress in the story as a liar. Like, the game give you choices, but in the end, they dont matter, the scene happens anyways.

Characters:

-Mistress Clara: Was somewhat interesting at first. Worked all that way to convince you she is a good person, only to do the ritual to bring back Lemon, then becomes all but what she wanted to show. Enslaving Lemon, drinking peoples blood instead of pouches most often with coercion and intimidation, being mostly dickish about all the time. Weirdly, a whole femdom personality also seemed to emerge from nowhere. I started to dislike her, be annoyed and even go as far as thinking it would be good to just get rid of her. After 200+ years, how can she be that dumb to want to turn the nurse just because shes throwing a tantrum? Only keeps people around that have powers or uses that can be exploited and then gets rid of them. She basically is the exact same as the original male vampire that turned her that was so bad.

-Lola: Generic bimbo. ALways act like rules above all else, even when everything is proven wrong or bad. Why is she even stays there, she already found her carreer and doing it. Always fake being mad just to be sorry afterwards. Tiring after a while.

-Mary: Typical mid girl, shy and buzzkill. Until she decides for some reason at some point, she is just a horny Hoe and try to jump on your dick all the time. She became Lizzie after she left. It would have been better to just have her go to the magic school and leave and keep Lizzie.

-Lizzie: The basic easy character that every VN has to have early sex scenes. I found her leaving surprising as the game was nowhere near its end and she was one of the main crew. Wasnt too much into her. Characters always trying to jump you every 5 scenes get boring quick.

-Audrey: The dont touch me tough girl character. A character you have to work to get somewhere with, until that is you find she drank blood ONCE 2 years prior and becomes a nympho every month, and you happen to be just theres after a few days. Then personnality swap and shes a hoe that jump your dick whenever she can.

-Lemon: I found the whole ghost thing interesting. Found the plot device of the ring kinda meh, with the MC never even wondering if he had to steal a ring, why would the old hag wear it on her finger instead of hiding it. Hiding her was a nice arc. Off course, once found, she is quickly made a maid (slave/food bag) just because. She did one bad, they did tons of bad, they are powerful, shes not, shes the slave now. I liked her the best.

-Cora: Annoying character. I didnt think shed became a main character. So, after forever as a blood slave, she fibally decide to follow us, on foot, while we are in a truck, and manages to find the manor? And she gets in just like that? I only got to see her on the blood play, and it was just only fuck scenes forced because of the blood and because she was bitchy. SHe becomes a vampire, and right the next day, Mary that hated her and was scared becomes best friends and no one suspects foul play of vampire mind powers? yeah right.

Endings: I didnt expect this game to basically turn into pick 1 girl and have an ending. You pick a lane, and thats it. So for many people, the game ended as far as 3 or more updates before the last one.

-There is no (you stay at the manor) ending where everything work out. They throw you a random small scene, but no epilogues (like after a few years, you have enough money and leave when the girls leave, or 20 years in the future when youve replace Nicholas, nothing).

-Lemon: The ending i personally picked. Was nice, but turning her into a vampire was a ruched idea to solve the plot device quickly. The whole thing about preventing her turning the MC on penalty of his death was lame. Its not like theres only them as vampires, or that there are no other male vampires either. They could easily just have done it and left.

-Julia: The ending where you kill the vampire was weird. Out of nowhere after all that time, you just say yes after all you went through and she dies just like that? And then you just run away. Altough theres no proof of it either way, i would have liked a render or 2 after that ending, in the manor showing that Clara basically mind wiped both of them into thinking they got her. Or a newspaper or tv thing saying the mansion burned or something.

-Blood: I was somewhat excited to see if Clara would turn us in the end, against her judgment. Seemed i get to have the dilemna, has we just turned randomly anyway without the magic words or any ritual or vote or anything. Was really dissapointing in the end. MC basically just turn into a power hungry asshole that want everyone as his slaves. Game ending in the MC turning Nicholas (somhow?) and eating the secretary while gloating a male vampire of less than a week being more powerful than a 200 years female vampire was really weird. Nothing showing either possibilities or both winning or loosing that fight.

This feels more like it should be a Review rather than a normal conversation post.

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018

Characters:

Again, someone who doesn't know what a spoiler is

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
Yes, i found the game last week looking through people signatures for something new to try. I also saw it was completed 3 years ago.

I hate the spoiler mafia like you, or the Final Fantasy 14 community. If i wouldnt want spoilers, id simply have the common sense to not read the games forum before playing it or until i completed it, which i did. Anyone knows that after the first week of any kind of updates people will not care anymore about spoiler marks, forums will mostly be only poeple discussing the new content.

If you get an old game and read through 10's or 100's of pages of the games main forum thread before even playing it then cry about spoilers, thats kind of on you.

3.50 star(s) 95 Votes