4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Arghhhh.... When i try to extract the file it just keeps poppign file corrupted -.-
Try using Winrar 5.5 or 7zip, latest version! Technically speaking, I didn't use my version, these three files are from Eroge, but for me everything works!

Van95

Aug 2, 2017
OH what a glorious day. Vanilla games like these warm my heart. Now if only the girl was a yandere this would have been perfect.

Last edited:
Reactions: n0b0dy and ponyguy
May 5, 2017
Some people are wracked to the core who don't need to live anymore...yea its a game but if their imagination is this bad i wonder how bad their real character is?
Medical term call this people psyco and if in far future the world gets affected by this peoples influence than we can eradicate this people without any mercy because this people are not helping the economy in any way in think so it would be k and also

Pray Jesus for giving correcting their minds :angel:

Azero

Jul 24, 2017
Skull-fucking, Sex Involving Smegma, Homicide, Dying Sex and lot of more...

What i'm dowload this...
What's wrong with me? :FeelsBadMan:

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
Some people are wracked to the core who don't need to live anymore...yea its a game but if their imagination is this bad i wonder how bad their real character is?
Medical term call this people psyco and if in far future the world gets affected by this peoples influence than we can eradicate this people without any mercy because this people are not helping the economy in any way in think so it would be k and also

So correct me if I an wrong but you are saying people who like guro don't have a good sense of ethics and therefore should be exterminated? I love how you don't see the irony of that statement.

Also I think it honestly quite scary you feel this way. Enjoying fictionalized violence might be considered a little fucked up but advocating for the genocide of millions in people is on a whole different spectrum of fucked-up. I though the jezus guy you seem so fond of was preaching about love and understanding but I guess I must have misunderstood. I still wish to you a great live, despite your harsh words. May you fap long and prosper! :kissingheart:

May 5, 2017
So correct me if I an wrong but you are saying people who like guro don't have a good sense of ethics and therefore should be exterminated? I love how you don't see the irony of that statement.

Also I think it honestly quite scary you feel this way. Enjoying fictionalized violence might be considered a little fucked up but advocating for the genocide of millions in people is on a whole different spectrum of fucked-up. I though the jezus guy you seem so fond of was preaching about love and understanding but I guess I must have misunderstood. I still wish to you a great live, despite your harsh words. May you fap long and prosper! :kissingheart:
Ah when i posted a piece of my mind i knew there would be someone coming up with their way of thinking....:oops:
But U think this game will not affect ur mind in anyway?is your mindset so strong?Lets drop u in future some guy will play this game and maybe act like or similar to the game (Mental guy)
And gore is nice but here is different type of gore its not human thing the acts in the game are of bad people ah yes i not that pious that i will preach man this game is fucked up even bad people in real life don't go that far
"fictionalized violence might be considered a little fucked up but advocating for the genocide of millions in people is on a whole different spectrum of fucked-up"
Let me make it clear to u i didn't mention genocide in my post so don't exaggerate,i don't know it will affect or not but hey its a free world i got my opinion u got urs so be a nice guy and from next time instead of only looking for people to bite look into urs so u can mend urs ways
Thanku for "I still wish to you a great live, despite your harsh words. May you fap long and prosper! :kissingheart:":cool:

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
Ah when i posted a piece of my mind i knew there would be someone coming up with their way of thinking....:oops:
But U think this game will not affect ur mind in anyway?is your mindset so strong?Lets drop u in future some guy will play this game and maybe act like or similar to the game (Mental guy)
People are perfectly capable of seeing the difference between reality and a game. You for example like incest games but I doubt you go around and have sexual relationships with your family members. Your concerns people will play this game and act it out in the real world are not grounded in reality.

And gore is nice but here is different type of gore its not human thing the acts in the game are of bad people ah yes i not that pious that i will preach man this game is fucked up even bad people in real life don't go that far
Well it being fucked up is what makes it appealing to people. Many healthy adults believe over the top violence can be entertaining, as is demonstrated in countless games/horror and action movies and violent cartoons for adults as well. If it is not up to your liking that is fine but enjoying (fictionalized) violence is a very human thing to do.

"fictionalized violence might be considered a little fucked up but advocating for the genocide of millions in people is on a whole different spectrum of fucked-up"
Let me make it clear to u i didn't mention genocide in my post so don't exaggerate,i don't know it will affect or not but hey its a free world i got my opinion u got urs so be a nice guy and from next time instead of only looking for people to bite look into urs so u can mend urs ways
I was referring to the following quotes:
Seems to like you are saying those who enjoy gore should not exist according to you.

It was not totally clear to me what you were trying to say here. You say "than we can eradicate this people without any mercy" after you are talking about people who you categorize as psycho so I took it as you saying it is okay to eradicate 'psychopaths'. (Which is not a diagnosis you can make by the way if you don't have a severe understanding of psychology and the meaning of personality disorders. Playing a game that involves torture does not mean you are a psychopath by any definition of the word.) Maybe I misinterpreted what you were saying in which case I apologize.

My comment was not meant as direct attack to you as a person so I hope you don't take it personally. I simply was trying to make you aware you come of as very hateful to those who happen to like games like this one even if you did not intend your comment that way. There are so many places on the internet where you can spew hatred and intolerance already so it would be nice if you could refrain from doing that here ;)

May 5, 2017
People are perfectly capable of seeing the difference between reality and a game. You for example like incest games but I doubt you go around and have sexual relationships with your family members. Your concerns people will play this game and act it out in the real world are not grounded in reality.

Well it being fucked up is what makes it appealing to people. Many healthy adults believe over the top violence can be entertaining, as is demonstrated in countless games/horror and action movies and violent cartoons for adults as well. If it is not up to your liking that is fine but enjoying (fictionalized) violence is a very human thing to do.

I was referring to the following quotes:

Seems to like you are saying those who enjoy gore should not exist according to you.

It was not totally clear to me what you were trying to say here. You say "than we can eradicate this people without any mercy" after you are talking about people who you categorize as psycho so I took it as you saying it is okay to eradicate 'psychopaths'. (Which is not a diagnosis you can make by the way if you don't have a severe understanding of psychology and the meaning of personality disorders. Playing a game that involves torture does not mean you are a psychopath by any definition of the word.) Maybe I misinterpreted what you were saying in which case I apologize.

My comment was not meant as direct attack to you as a person but I simply was trying to make you aware you come of as very hateful to those who happen to like games like this one even if you did not intend your comment that way. There are so many places on the internet where you can spew hatred and intolerance already so it would be nice if you could refrain from doing that here ;)
I didn't literally mean to cease exist only to change their thinking and help the world instead of wasting the time and energy (natural resource) and u can say same to players who play ero games after reading the line above u surely will say "tell all the players y only gore games players"? i m saying to all, but i will not say with my full consinse because i know what i wrote in my 1st post and don't wana correct i know from my experience
i don't like incest games much but if u make game and there are less incest games i would love to play
I don't y are u stuck on me :oops: as u mentioned there are lots of hafeful sites yes but if don't like a thing u can comment on them r8?or wat eat the mud? i didn't post because i didn't know no i know lots that many don't and eradicate means rehub think k this is 21st century i m keeking it short cz i have to feed myself by working not just by searching for people who at least said a gud or but didn't like it
i sincerely wish that being adult is much more than this playing shitty games get that and i dont know what others adults think of playing but its affecting thats all i can see so far
now u will tll how it affects i can explain all but u must understand this fetish is not at all healthy
Instead of me say or take this game to some nobleman he will ask u to close the game and delete it

nanoviolence

May 5, 2017

Well put <3

I didn't literally mean to cease exist only to change their thinking and help the world instead of wasting the time and energy (natural resource) and u can say same to players who play ero games after reading the line above u surely will say "tell all the players y only gore games players"? i m saying to all, but i will not say with my full consinse because i know what i wrote in my 1st post and don't wana correct i know from my experience
i don't like incest games much but if u make game and there are less incest games i would love to play
I don't y are u stuck on me :oops: as u mentioned there are lots of hafeful sites yes but if don't like a thing u can comment on them r8?or wat eat the mud? i didn't post because i didn't know no i know lots that many don't and eradicate means rehub think k this is 21st century i m keeking it short cz i have to feed myself by working not just by searching for people who at least said a gud or but didn't like it
i sincerely wish that being adult is much more than this playing shitty games get that and i dont know what others adults think of playing but its affecting thats all i can see so far
now u will tll how it affects i can explain all but u must understand this fetish is not at all healthy
Instead of me say or take this game to some nobleman he will ask u to close the game and delete it
Sorry but I couldn't understand a bit of that

Last edited:

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Ugh... I don't mind some pain and blood but then I saw that screenshot someone shares... yea pass on this. So creeped out by that pic.

Lynn

May 21, 2017

Gotta love some good old christian-on-a-lawnmower preaching every now and then.

Please whip my heretic ass and burn me at the stake, in the name of love and Jesus. :heartcoveredeyes:

KOR

Certified Fapper of F95z
Jun 3, 2017
Oh, I remember this now. I knew the art looked familiar. I saw a CG gallery of this once. Yeah, it's pretty short unfortunately. It was only, like, 3 pages on ex-hentai. Such a bummer. Looks great though.
I posted that on another thread for comparison, got reported! zzzzzz

Reactions: ponyguy
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes