• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

suko

Mar 26, 2018
with the reputation this vn has had for years and the warning in the first post i was incredibly disappointed with how tame this is. nothing particularly violent or gruesome is shown. what happens seems like it would be grim, but the art barely does more than showing a penis where it shouldn't be then a bit of blood surrounding it, nothing detailed and nothing hard to look at, just some blood coming out.

also the last few lines in the ending from the first choice are untranslated & the necrophilia tag is wrong

Azt1234

Sep 28, 2019
with the reputation this vn has had for years and the warning in the first post i was incredibly disappointed with how tame this is. nothing particularly violent or gruesome is shown. what happens seems like it would be grim, but the art barely does more than showing a penis where it shouldn't be then a bit of blood surrounding it, nothing detailed and nothing hard to look at, just some blood coming out.

also the last few lines in the ending from the first choice are untranslated & the necrophilia tag is wrong
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

U.M.G

Apr 7, 2019
Just finished this game and I'm must say this one actually pretty tame, i expected something much worse.....

Reactions: Toki_22

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
Ah when i posted a piece of my mind i knew there would be someone coming up with their way of thinking....:oops:
But U think this game will not affect ur mind in anyway?is your mindset so strong?Lets drop u in future some guy will play this game and maybe act like or similar to the game (Mental guy)
And gore is nice but here is different type of gore its not human thing the acts in the game are of bad people ah yes i not that pious that i will preach man this game is fucked up even bad people in real life don't go that far
"fictionalized violence might be considered a little fucked up but advocating for the genocide of millions in people is on a whole different spectrum of fucked-up"
Let me make it clear to u i didn't mention genocide in my post so don't exaggerate,i don't know it will affect or not but hey its a free world i got my opinion u got urs so be a nice guy and from next time instead of only looking for people to bite look into urs so u can mend urs ways
Thanku for "I still wish to you a great live, despite your harsh words. May you fap long and prosper! :kissingheart:":cool:
Sigh haven't we gotten over this in the fucking 80's there is no link between video game or fiction and real life actions if this was the case anyone playing violent video games would be a psychopath
its not my thing ether and i have played trough it but what you just said is factually wrong

If the people at nether realm can deal with looking at actual dead bodies from actual people and while needing therapy don't turn into psychopath i think fictional drawings are fine

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

shizu_971

Aug 25, 2021
I haven't launched the game yet but I feel like I'm going to be shocked seeing the comments lol

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
For a VN that's been referenced in several places to be horribly brutal and whatnot, this thing isn't anywhere near as impressive as people are saying it is. Like, sure, it has some gore along with a bunch of grotesque stuff and some ryona... but that's it. It has some shock value I guess if you're not expecting it. However, the story is super short, you don't really learn anything about the characters aside from the most basic of facts, and then shit happens super fast without much context.

Also, the translation is terrible. Which lessens the impact of the imagery even more.

You'd think this is some sort of dark grail of guro with how some people bring it up in some other threads... But all it is, is a crappy, short story with barely anything to it and some imagery with shock value. It's mediocre even for its focus genre, and it lacks any actual emotional impact on account of the poor writing.

Jizzy Christ

Aug 25, 2020
I was skipping for like 20 minutes and that "this game is fucked up in every way possible" bullshit still didn't start. In 20 minutes there are MAYBE 20 pics that have pages and pages and pages of text and screenshake and that's it. Don't waste time

I am THAT frustrated that this is the first *whatever* that i have ever written on this website

Hellers

Jan 27, 2023
I was skipping for like 20 minutes and that "this game is fucked up in every way possible" bullshit still didn't start. In 20 minutes there are MAYBE 20 pics that have pages and pages and pages of text and screenshake and that's it. Don't waste time

I am THAT frustrated that this is the first *whatever* that i have ever written on this website
Uhm, a Futa monster f*cking with a woman with a head inside her belly, that not f*ck enough then tell me what is "enough".

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes