4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Godus33

Dec 29, 2018
Tags are a bit confusing...
Do we play as the kidnapped female or as the kidnapper/scientist ?

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Filesupload for part 1 is no longer available. The download for workupload has a corrupt file in it which prevents the files from being properly unpacked.
Result - this game can not be downloaded properly using the links provided in this post. Could someone please re-upload working files?

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Even with less extreme variations of stuff like this I end losing interest even as a novelty skim. I always end up wanting the victim to break free and take it to the psycho.

but these are either written for people who'd watch Halloween and say "anybody else sympathize with Mike Myers?" or those who get off to the utter helplessness and dehumanization.

though I do find it funny that in this of all things people are whining about genital censorship. Like this came so close to scratching their itch but if they can't actually see the dick fucking the brain then they just can't get there.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Filesupload for part 1 is no longer available. The download for workupload has a corrupt file in it which prevents the files from being properly unpacked.
Result - this game can not be downloaded properly using the links provided in this post. Could someone please re-upload working files?
It can be solved by renaming the files:
"DustmaniaGrotesquepart2-ea47fe91BV---.rar" --> "DustmaniaGrotesquepart1-816bffdfBV---.rar"
"DustmaniaGrotesquepart3-9c1cee699a9-s.rar" --> "DustmaniaGrotesquepart1-817bffdfBV---.rar"

arka522

Mar 19, 2020
Strongly recommend not to play who has normal mental
It takes huge amount of your sanity point away

ZeroCharism

Mar 10, 2020
How do I actually start the game, I downloaded 3 parts down and only 'Part 2' have the actual game. When i clicked on it, it said I'm missing file to start the game.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
can someone Upload a complet file please ?
the 3 part are corrupted , bugged , I don't know , all i known is when I try to extract it don't work ,and renaming the files don't work either

Edit : oh it worked with THIS renaming :

Had to manually rename files from workupload to:
DustmaniaGrotesque.part1.rar
DustmaniaGrotesque.part2.rar
DustmaniaGrotesque.part3.rar

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Updated and added new and different download links.
Hope this helps guys?

Also a shout out to my old friend brynhildr ;)

Gotta ask though - What the heck were you thinking? :oops: Lol

Those VNDB tags:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
422994.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Londo_Mollari

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
YAAAAAAAAAAAWN........ Really!?.. That's it!?.. All those warning labels and tags for one of the most harmless of Gores??!! The warning labels made it sound like an EXTREME GORE SESH... Sheesh, I think some people ought to stop playing games and start searching for REALLY graphic violent comics because they don't come in game-form apparently (judging from this weak piece of shit!!).
1 star out of 5 = The 1 for the boppy dance music (2nd track).
0 star out of 5 = One of if not THEE lamest game? on F95.

Last edited:

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
YAAAAAAAAAAAWN........ Really!?.. That's it!?.. All those warning labels and tags for one of the most harmless of Gores??!! The warning labels made it sound like an EXTREME GORE SESH... Sheesh, I think some people ought to stop playing games and start searching for REALLY graphic violent comics because they don't come in game-form apparently (judging from this weak piece of shit!!).
1 star out of 5 = The 1 for the boppy dance music (2nd track).
0 star out of 5 = One of if not THEE lamest game? on F95.
What do you think about Euphoria, Maggot Baits, Bloodrush and SaDistic BlooD?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes