4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Game seems very interesting, sadly I refuse to play anything with stupid-ass mosaic censorship in it.

Is a de-censored version at all likely?

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
Is a de-censored version at all likely?
I believe the de-cencoring of these games normally only hapens when an western publisher like Mangagamer picks it up. The chances of this happening for this game seem extremely slim. Hopefully Japan will revisit their censorship laws someday so future generations will never have to know the curse of the pixelated pussy :pensive:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I believe the de-cencoring of these games normally only hapens when an western publisher like Mangagamer picks it up. The chances of this happening for this game seem extremely slim. Hopefully Japan will revisit their censorship laws someday so future generations will never have to know the curse of the pixelated pussy :pensive:
Yeah, we need a hero. One brave politician who will rise up and fight this oppression. I'm sure he'll have many supporters. Though not sure how many will be Japanese. Hell, I'll change my citizenship to Nipponese if I have to, just to support him. XD

U

User_32285

Since perversion is a sliding scale I'll probably end up downloading this one day, but not yet....

NineMoons

Sep 12, 2017
For some reason I keep getting that a file is corrupt. Can anyone reupload, preferably to MEGA?

marccu

May 4, 2018
For some reason I keep getting that a file is corrupt. Can anyone reupload, preferably to MEGA?
I tried extracting using 7zip for couple of times with different methods, untill I downloaded winrar and I got it extracted without any problems with it. Maybe it will work for you with winrar as well.

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
I didnt really fap to starless, it was like a sexual horror game. This is apparently worse, well I have been warned. The phatom ball pain on starless was real.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Bleh, just the pointless torture, snuff and rape of a 2D girl. And people think loli and shota is the product of a sick mind? This is worse. But, each their own, Amirite?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
holy shit. Looked at the CGs real quick on ehentai and this is too much even for me lol

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes