RPGM Dva Trouble [v0.02] [luuude]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Thumbnail.png

Overview:
A silly lewd game about Dva getting stranded in a small town. As she tries to save up some money,
she falls deeper into corruption.​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-14
Release Date: 2023-01-14
Developer: luuude
Censored: No
Version: 0.02
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Screenshot1.PNG Screenshot2.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

luuude

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
If someone tried it out can you let me know if it ran fine for you? I got a comment on itch.io saying they can't launch the game :confused:. I'll have to figure out if I broke something

Reactions: Blake639

luuude

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
It looks like a file is missing. nw_elf.dll
Have you extracted the game from the archive before launching it? Running it from inside the zip throws that error.

I've also added a web build to the itch.io page. But it only works if you use Firefox :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

luuude

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
The game looks so good. just two questions
how much content have you planned for the game?
How often are the updates?
Thanks! I'm glad people are liking it so far

I've had around 6 corruption stages drafted that would advance events as the story continues.
This build covers the first 2 (groping, teasing). The other 4 would be (flashing, naked groping, light sexual stuff, sex)
I also had a couple events planned that would have one or more scenes per corruption level:
Streaming and Shopkeeper are in the game, Waitress, Slum Bandits are planned and I'll need to come up with maybe 1 or 2 more (open to suggestions).

I'm working on this in my free time outside of my full time job. I'm new to blender and rpgmaker (started learning it all around 2 months ago). I'm hoping to be able to push out a decently sized update every 2-3 months, but it all depends on how much free time I got outside of work. Blender animation/rendering is hella time consuming. I make a small tweak and have to bake physics which lock up my pc for 10 minutes. This first build from scratch took me around 2 months to make.

But hey I got my first $2 donation on itch.io! a couple more of those and I can justify getting an rtx4090 :ROFLMAO: .

Asafax

Feb 16, 2020
Excited to see where this goes, is dva getting stuck in the washing machine on the table? Haven't found many games that offer that

• Red Heart
Reactions: luuude
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes