4.50 star(s) 31 Votes

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
After playing 0.4, I'm becoming quite concerned with the future updates if maintaining the monthly pace. It feels like there will definitely be some updates that are just purely for world-building like in 0.4. This is becoming more like a game that we might want to come back to after few updates instead which is not necessarily a bad thing, but might significantly slow down the momentum of this game.

Still wishing the dev nothing but the best in the future.

Omnikaiser

Nov 11, 2018
The update wasn't much but considering there was already something in Sept I can get it.

IMO it would be better if Dev work on things in advance and deliver them in biggest chunks even if it takes time. Downloading update contents for 5-10min of game isn't really fun even if said content itself is good.
There's a huge amount of games available here. If I had to wait December or January to get a real update with lot of content I would be fine.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Dying Dream [v0.4] [Skoegul] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 848 MB / 381 MB - DyingDream-0.4-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 831 MB / 364 MB - DyingDream-0.4-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
Can the math problems just be math please? I just guessed because of how stupid the whole "Figure out what this image stands for" shit is.

In order for those with any one of three mental/learning disorders.

If fucking doesn't come in the next half an hour, and I don't care how even if it's the MC raping someone, I'm out. I'm supposed to be some god damn lust fueled ghost for fucks sake.
omg the third is 38 not 35 dumbass

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
To all people talking about NTR. I understood your concerns. But maybe you're worrying too much. If it's been good so far - trust me a bit, maybe I can do it the correct way and you'll like it.

There will be guys who would try to steal your girls, but you will have a lot of ways to stop them. I believe that hard earned fruit is sweeter. And the story is richer.
There won't be any forced decisions. It's always your choice.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think I found the problem, will fix it today, thanks again for your feedback!

There will be many more options in the future. Not all people are ready to give such a reward right away, especially Chisa.

Now I'm wondering if other players don't have music too. Check your music settings please, because the game does have music.
that's kind of like saying "For those of you who don't like being hit in the head with a 2x4, maybe I can hit you in the head with a 2x4 in such a way that you'll like it!"

Really?

If what you're planning is the MC defending his girl from NTR, fine. Girl cheating on MC, girl being forced by another guy or MC getting cucked by another guy - doesn't matter how it's written, it's not for me. One of my LI's having sex with another guy - no. I'm probably not the only one. I'd hate to see it go that route because I like this game.

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
I'm just going to restate this, as there are too many posts to 'quote' them all.

Dev, you are never going to make an NTR Hater into an NTR lover.

I strongly recommend that if you do add this type of content to your game that you make it optional and avoidable.

Also; Front Page... put a tag/future tag/Developer note
Say in that note.
"I am planning on adding NTR"

You will watch dozens of NTR lovers populate your thread (and 5 times as many NTR haters leave it)

Best of luck

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
I'm just going to restate this, as there are too many posts to 'quote' them all.

Dev, you are never going to make an NTR Hater into an NTR lover.

I strongly recommend that if you do add this type of content to your game that you make it optional and avoidable.

Also; Front Page... put a tag/future tag/Developer note
Say in that note.
"I am planning on adding NTR"

You will watch dozens of NTR lovers populate your thread (and 5 times as many NTR haters leave it)

Best of luck
Just cuz someone's gonna "try" to steal yo girl don't mean they will lol.

4.50 star(s) 31 Votes