4.50 star(s) 31 Votes
Jun 11, 2023
He also states there is no dramatic NTR scenes it's you make a stupid choice and they assume the MC isn't interested in them anymore or whatever and move on. If a game triggers you this hard please don't date or interact with women in real life.
Damn dude.:rolleyes:
Please don't write anything to him directly it'll hurt his ego, and he'll report you and within next few mins your post will be deleted.✔

• Sad
Reactions: Rolo and wiwem71072

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DyingDream-0.6.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
ok some sandbox issues i have, if youre bored you cant run, but you can still study history or go to extra classes instead? doesnt really make sense to me

Reactions: vilewe7570

sleep dream

Jun 1, 2020
How long is the v0.6.4 update approximately?
8 scenes, 645 images sounds a bit short.
0.64 contains a whole big event (fishing tournament) and the game can be over an hour long if you're happy to try all the options.
0.64 contains 3 sexually explicit events, two of which are new characters (some less complex dialog choices are required to trigger the events)

Reactions: Rolo and wiwem71072

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
You realize you just quoted an excerpt from the text already quoted in full, right?
Besides that I cannot really understand your text clearly (sorry for my English).
What is the intention of your posting?
What do you want to communicate with it?

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
... if youre bored you cant run, but you can still study history or go to extra classes instead? doesnt really make sense to me
I did a lot of research on this part of the game.
Best strategy to lose fat in short time:
Do as much training as possible. If you can, train 2 or 3 times in a row (dependent on food).
If Joe doesnt like training for a day, he wants to play games for relaxation. Do it.

Definitely do NOT study history or classes, before you lost your fat (weight <100kg).
During study, you might gain fat, and a day after study, Joe wants to play anyway (coz he "needs" it to go on).
Dont loose time with study or class in the beginning.

Last edited:

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
No gallery mod needed, coz dev is doing it anyway (in one of the later versions).
See discord.
One with the option to unlock as well? Cause here and there I'm struggling to get all the content.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
One with the option to unlock as well? Cause here and there I'm struggling to get all the content.
You still can ask here when you are struggling,
I know the game quite well (and others too I guess).

sleep dream

Jun 1, 2020
should probably make a new thumbnail, honestly wasnt gonna check this out until after seeing the preview images, i only saw this because so far it looks much better than most of the stuff on this site, & its a shame to not get any views because its just a yellow box with text, but thats just me
That's right, that should be what the developer was going to do as well, but he seems to be stuck on a certain step.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
That's right, that should be what the developer was going to do as well, but he seems to be stuck on a certain step.
When I hover over the yellow text, I see a lot of scenes (I do that with every game).
Like that I do not see much of a problem.

But agreed, there could be a better first picture.

Reactions: sleep dream

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Dying Dream v0.6.4.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

Tyson Mikel

Sep 16, 2023
Made a compressed Android port of Dying Dream v0.6.4.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: Pixeldrain -
Thank you so much brother!!!!!

4.50 star(s) 31 Votes