Password = IDOLIKEHER
2 exclusive outfits +e500!" with dissolve:​

Password = SHESMYGIRL
3 exclusive outfits +e1500!!" with dissolve:​

Password = ElDeadbird
money = 1000​
money_e = 1000​

Password for the Treasure Chest (next to the ATM on the right) = IMGETTINGPAPER

Restricted Content Code (with Sneaky D next to the ATM on the left) = SHOWMETHEDIRTS
What is the restricted content?

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
still there but not much exciting content cause Patreon rules.
meh I have an older version with the code and artwork im sure it'd be possible to cobble a patch together if the game ever gets stabilized enough to make the effort.

Is the dad still located in the family home? I've only found the mom there... several times...

Reactions: SolaDiRyuvia

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
meh I have an older version with the code and artwork im sure it'd be possible to cobble a patch together if the game ever gets stabilized enough to make the effort.

Is the dad still located in the family home? I've only found the mom there... several times...
yeap, I found him there but I don't think it's where I found him from the previous release.

Mrdeadbird

A by-product of the system
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
So, I'm probably gonna peace out this game as well. First, it's very grindy. Second, because of the microtransactions. I'm definitely not one against devs making profit from what they do. I just think you have to build that following first and even then, it's gotta be stuff that doesn't limit folks from making decent progress in the game (e.g., financial stuff), but gives those that support extra features. That's a difficult balance to achieve and maybe this dev is still figuring that out. But still, it seems a little early to introduce stuff like that.

Either way, I don't know the dev's situation, but I just don't think this was a wise move. Also, I do try to support many folks on patreon, but I also don't have unlimited funds. In return, I at least try to provide valuable feedback to help them make their games better. I'm not always successful with that, but whatever.

Dev said saves from last release are not backwards compatible.
Thanks for letting me know about the grindy thing, that's definitely something I wanna avoid.

Shitsexotic

Feb 10, 2017
[v0.0022] Passwords

View attachment 1425619

Passwords for the Get Money option:

Password = LUBRICATEIT
Withdraw $30 each day​

Password = IMHERETOTEST
Patreon Outfit!" with dissolve:​

Password = IDOLIKEHER
2 exclusive outfits +e500!" with dissolve:​

Password = SHESMYGIRL
3 exclusive outfits +e1500!!" with dissolve:​

Password = ElDeadbird
money = 1000​
money_e = 1000​

Password for the Treasure Chest (next to the ATM on the right) = IMGETTINGPAPER

Restricted Content Code (with Sneaky D next to the ATM on the left) = SHOWMETHEDIRTS
Restricted content guy giving me "Wrong Password" error

mark47

Nov 24, 2017
So on the version for Android newer devices, if you let her go to the beach house and then deploy the drone and at the first choice you stand still, it will give an error, impossible to ignore where the game is unable to find the "beach_house_plot".

Reactions: TobaiasR

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Thanks for letting me know about the grindy thing, that's definitely something I wanna avoid.
Clicking to get $10/day feels grindy. Maybe just remove having to go to the ATM and make it automatic. Saves some clicks. The whole energy aspect is kind of annoying, too. Not sure if it makes it feel grindy or just an annoyance. For example, exploring locations drains the battery pretty bad and then you have to go back the next day sometimes to finish up. Maybe this could be changed as more content is put in. I think I see the point of it - so folks can't do all the actions in one day and so they can't get to as much content.

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes