2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Mrdeadbird

A by-product of the system
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Works fine for me.

Oral is already in the game.

Go to beach, meet blonde guy, talk, agree to loan your bitch. Then you can use it to see a very short scene. Only use I see.

As is there's really not much to do in this game and what is to do is very annoying from a combo of how fast she gets tired and how how shit energy drinks are. I take 2-4 actions, have to feed her 1-3 energy drinks or skip to next day.
You can also use the drone at the minimarket on the free version, and you can use it every time she's not at home after version 0.003
Energy consumption has been reduced after version 0.003
There's a lot of stuff to do with her, believe me, dude, I believe what I need is a walk-thru so people don't get stuck doing the same thing over and over again.

Reactions: ara1111
May 8, 2021
Ok. Currently the best way to get Respect WITHOUT hitting the EGirlfriend, is to change her outfit, and just say no if she asks if she looks good. The happiness penalties are minor, and you can do this repeatedly until she will have sex with you.

But with that being said, I'm still trying to understand the sex system. I can tell that when my hp reaches 0, I orgasm, but going fast or hard in any position can either be very effective or not effective at all, so It's almost impossible to get her to reach 0.

Any strats?

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
Mrdeadbird if you could sticky this to the opening post please for others who have the issue of the game crashing when it tries to load up.
Go into your computer profile click the appData folder {might need to unhide it if you haven't already as it is by default a hidden folder}, go into Roaming then the Ren'Py folder and find the EG folder and delete it after that start the game up and it should work just fine for you, if it doesn't then it's something else lol

instancabile

Dec 10, 2017
Wed Mar 16 06:49:47 2022
Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.07s
Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.02s
Loading error handling took 0.02s
Loading script took 0.31s

-------------------------------------------

Always this error in the log.

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
It's awful that a version gets uploaded that I can't even get to run and then told to go to pay him for a version that works. I'll pass. At least upload a more recent version that works then :/

Reactions: Roe1961

ThatCrew

Apr 20, 2020
I love this game, great work !
I can't wait to see what's coming in the future.
I ve got one question, will there be real animations for h-scenes ?

I would love to threesome her and as incest is on, why not with our grown child lol. I also like her face with cum but sadly it disappear automaticaly after the action, it would be cool that it stays all the day or until you clean it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mrdeadbird

TwoWay232

Feb 28, 2019
If you run it through Virus Total there are only two AV that pick up a trojan and a downloader, Jiangmin and Zillya which both are both foreign developed antivirus that don't carry any reputation either in the states or western europe. Nine times out of ten if it's just these two that pop up and none of the more reliable ones like Kaspersky or Avast then it's more likely just a false positive.

jonteboy

Apr 27, 2017
i dont supose you could give me a hint on what page to find it
Search "dog" or "incest" in thread was how I did it

How to get dog and incest back:
You go to the "menu" before meeting your GF for the day, then go to the place where you buy the drone, before that there's a "wait" option

click it and eventually the guy comes out to tell you about how you can get a code to get her to do dirtier shit with it, tell him you have the code and type it in

ThatCrew

Apr 20, 2020
Search "dog" or "incest" in thread was how I did it

How to get dog and incest back:
You go to the "menu" before meeting your GF for the day, then go to the place where you buy the drone, before that there's a "wait" option

click it and eventually the guy comes out to tell you about how you can get a code to get her to do dirtier shit with it, tell him you have the code and type it in
Thx, but once I enter a code, the guy doesn't appear anymore after it. I can't do other passwords. Is it normal ?

• Thinking Face

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Mrdeadbird hey bro what is up with the respect stat on the sub mentality? The only thing i see it increasing is ignoring her.

Ranker

Jul 20, 2017
I like the art work and the game seem good except for one thing that drive me insane in it. The energy use, there are times you spend more time sleeping than playing the good stuff. I would seriously change that sleeping recharges her 100 and lower the amount each action uses. Its simply something dumb to have only because there isn't a lot of material yet. Think that would drive players away from it more than anything.

LeagionIX

Jul 15, 2020
will there be be more poses for her with each character in the game later as well as other uses for the spy drone? or even what happens when she repeatedly "interacts" with each character like her parents etc for example? or perhaps a more in-depth naming like whenever you ask her to call you something the interactions will be build around that
I hope I am making sense when asking this

Reactions: ThatCrew
2.80 star(s) 25 Votes