2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

The Bunny

Jun 20, 2017
If you run it through Virus Total there are only two AV that pick up a trojan and a downloader, Jiangmin and Zillya which both are both foreign developed antivirus that don't carry any reputation either in the states or western europe. Nine times out of ten if it's just these two that pop up and none of the more reliable ones like Kaspersky or Avast then it's more likely just a false positive.
Yes, still security risk. Other renpy games dont have that "false positive". Still SUS game, better safe than sorry for virus.

SakeSJ

Jan 30, 2018
Look. I'm trying to find the area where you use the passwords. But I can't find it. Can anybody give actual directions to the place?

Mrdeadbird

A by-product of the system
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
It's awful that a version gets uploaded that I can't even get to run and then told to go to pay him for a version that works. I'll pass. At least upload a more recent version that works then :/
It's astable version bro, just uninstall the old version and delete all remaining data...
I don't do the kind of shit you say I do my man ✌

Mrdeadbird

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
I love this game, great work !
I can't wait to see what's coming in the future.
I ve got one question, will there be real animations for h-scenes ?

I would love to threesome her and as incest is on, why not with our grown child lol. I also like her face with cum but sadly it disappear automaticaly after the action, it would be cool that it stays all the day or until you clean it.
I like the idea

• Love
Reactions: ThatCrew

Weimanno

Feb 12, 2021
Where is the factory? It isn't on the map, just beach, parents house, strip club, dark alley, clothing store

Sigvil

Oct 3, 2017
I feel like game keep reduce girl respect to prevent you from sex with her,It kinda suck the other characters can sex with girl regardless of her condition
your character also has the lowest sex stats 15/15 . There is no npc that fucks worse than you and you cannot increase your stats

Mrdeadbird

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Look. I'm trying to find the area where you use the passwords. But I can't find it. Can anybody give actual directions to the place?
Jus
your character also has the lowest sex stats 15/15 . There is no npc that fucks worse than you and you cannot increase your stats
Yeah I need to work on that... I'm just a dude

Sigvil

Oct 3, 2017
Jus

Yeah I need to work on that... I'm just a dude
Good luck, my boy. Dont like the whole ntr-thing but really like your game and play from first versions. Hurts that you give so little content of non-ntr content but do things that you want. Don't burnout

Reactions: Mrdeadbird
2.80 star(s) 25 Votes