2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Bluesent

Jul 23, 2020
Been waiting for an actual cheating update, which looks like the new test version but knowing the free update frequency, its gonna take a HOT minute to come out, and while I like the game, £40 is quite frankly ridiculous, I bought elden ring for that price... so yeah... no release dates he just kinda throws them at random I think

Reactions: MeMonky

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
Tried playing the game but frustrating how I can't use esc or right click to open the save menu or even scroll to rollback the text at specific sections. It's frustrating how devs remove this option to make life more difficult for players. So Imma try and find the fix and post it here.

Edit:

Activate the console then open it in game with "shift+o"
Then type in $_game_menu_screen = "save_screen"
Boom now you can right click to open the save/load menu anywhere.
Dev we're here to coom not mess around with code

Last edited:

Ezyk

Aug 30, 2017
Why TF does just going places decrease respect? And respect and trust are mutually exclusive? This is some bullshit. Add a way to increase respect that doesn't involve being an abusive asshole. Also maybe look up the definition of respect. Webster definition.

here, I'll do it for you.

a feeling of deep admiration for someone or something elicited by their abilities, qualities, or achievements.
"the director had a lot of respect for Douglas as an actor"
h
Similar:
esteem

• the state of being admired or respected.
    "his first chance in over fifteen years to regain respect in the business"
  • a person's polite greetings.
    "give my respects to your parents"
    due regard for the feelings, wishes, rights, or traditions of others.
    "young people's lack of respect for their parents"
    h
    Similar:
    due regard

a particular aspect, point, or detail.
    h
    Similar:
    aspect

1. connection
verb
verb: respect; 3rd person present: respects; past tense: respected; past participle: respected; gerund or present participle: respecting
  1. admire (someone or something) deeply, as a result of their abilities, qualities, or achievements.

I DO have fun with this game, I just don't understand how insulting a woman and slapping her around makes her admire you more and wanna have sex with you, while taking her out shopping or spending time with her makes her treat you with contempt. I can absolutely understand losing respect when you whore her out, but EVERYTHING else? Not so much.

The way the game is designed, if you let her outside the house, she begins the slippery slope of finding you a pathetic worm, while if you lock her inside and beat on her long enough, she thinks you're God. This is problematic.

TLDR: PLz remove respect loss for just going places, Plz add some form of respect gain that isn't textbook abusive.

Edit: found that giving orgasms raising respect, still a little peeved i gotta smack her until she's receptive to them tho.

Last edited:

Mrdeadbird

A by-product of the system
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Why TF does just going places decrease respect? And respect and trust are mutually exclusive? This is some bullshit. Add a way to increase respect that doesn't involve being an abusive asshole. Also maybe look up the definition of respect. Webster definition.

here, I'll do it for you.

a feeling of deep admiration for someone or something elicited by their abilities, qualities, or achievements.
"the director had a lot of respect for Douglas as an actor"
h
Similar:
esteem

• the state of being admired or respected.
    "his first chance in over fifteen years to regain respect in the business"
  • a person's polite greetings.
    "give my respects to your parents"
    due regard for the feelings, wishes, rights, or traditions of others.
    "young people's lack of respect for their parents"
    h
    Similar:
    due regard

a particular aspect, point, or detail.
    h
    Similar:
    aspect

1. connection
verb
verb: respect; 3rd person present: respects; past tense: respected; past participle: respected; gerund or present participle: respecting
  1. admire (someone or something) deeply, as a result of their abilities, qualities, or achievements.

I DO have fun with this game, I just don't understand how insulting a woman and slapping her around makes her admire you more and wanna have sex with you, while taking her out shopping or spending time with her makes her treat you with contempt. I can absolutely understand losing respect when you whore her out, but EVERYTHING else? Not so much.

The way the game is designed, if you let her outside the house, she begins the slippery slope of finding you a pathetic worm, while if you lock her inside and beat on her long enough, she thinks you're God. This is problematic.

TLDR: PLz remove respect loss for just going places, Plz add some form of respect gain that isn't textbook abusive.

Edit: found that giving orgasms raising respect, still a little peeved i gotta smack her until she's receptive to them tho.
Hahaha you are overthinking stuff my man, remember this is an ongoing indie game created by a solo dev but you are right about that, it was a small coding issue we had in older versions.
You are playing version 0.0033 we are currently on 0.0041 Wich I believe has most of those respect issues solved.
Thanks for taking the time to write dude ✌

• Red Heart
Reactions: blackthunder15

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Hahaha you are overthinking stuff my man, remember this is an ongoing indie game created by a solo dev but you are right about that, it was a small coding issue we had in older versions.
You are playing version 0.0033 we are currently on 0.0041 Wich I believe has most of those respect issues solved.
Thanks for taking the time to write dude ✌
is posible see the actual free and patreon version changelog?

LeagionIX

Jul 15, 2020
Mrdeadbird I'm a little confused on how the cheating aspect Works mechanically on this. like is there a certain threshold then takes place and who she does it with? and for example you put the master key code in will she go ahead and sleep with whoever that applies to as well? Also is it random who it occurs with each time? Or perhaps whoever she slept with the most or something? Or perhaps there's a way to get her to cheat with one of the characters you want her to do it with?
There's quite a few aspects of this game that really piqued my interest even with the upcoming update 4.1 just some of the screen captures I've seen look pretty good.
Also do you know what other tags/ fetishes will be included in this game you are creating at some point?

Mrdeadbird

A by-product of the system
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Mrdeadbird I'm a little confused on how the cheating aspect Works mechanically on this. like is there a certain threshold then takes place and who she does it with? and for example you put the master key code in will she go ahead and sleep with whoever that applies to as well? Also is it random who it occurs with each time? Or perhaps whoever she slept with the most or something? Or perhaps there's a way to get her to cheat with one of the characters you want her to do it with?
There's quite a few aspects of this game that really piqued my interest even with the upcoming update 4.1 just some of the screen captures I've seen look pretty good.
Also do you know what other tags/ fetishes will be included in this game you are creating at some point?
Well bro I'm including lesbian scenes more ugly bastard stuff and male cheating scenes, in the upcoming releases.
Regarding the cheating threshold it depends on the personality chip you are using and their bad memories, you can check on her stats display, it would say bad memories 0/X and X would be the number of bad memories you will need to get her to start cheating on you.

Thanks for your opinion bro

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes