2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
guys how do you open the console for unlock the save screen at any moment? shift + o dont work for me.

and any news about the change log? i am very curious why nobody publish it :D
Search on google "how to open console renpy f95zone" and click whatever f95 thread is shown

Reactions: quarzo

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Saves are not working again like in previous version, starting all over again every time is tiresome. I understand that game is in development but developer should try to make saves compatible for the sake of his supporters.
Anybody have completed saves or at least the save where most is unlocked?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mrdeadbird

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Saves are not working again like in previous version, starting all over again every time is tiresome. I understand that game is in development but developer should try to make saves compatible for the sake of his supporters.
Anybody have completed saves or at least the save where most is unlocked?

Mrdeadbird

A by-product of the system
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Can someone update the changelog?
The new features it has are:
- New Dark alley Character
- New user life system
- New user Cheating system
- 7 mom user scenes
- 7 striper user scenes
- Aditional sex dialogue features
- Recalibrated sex system
- Recalibrated talk system
- Recalibrated respect system
- Pay for Cab rides with your EG
- New health system for your EG
Customization features:
- New breast size
- New skin color for your EG
- 2 New nose styles for your EG
- 5 New hairstyles for your EG
- 2 New hair colors for your EG
- New face shape for your EG
---------------------------------------------------------

oldtaku

Apr 3, 2018
theres a hairsyle missing now though. there used to be one inbetween wavy and straight down thats gone.

Weimanno

Feb 12, 2021
can someone make a walkthru for every path cuz im confused on how to get the ugly bastard etc. scenes

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Where do I input the passwords?
I can't seem to find the place aside from the one from sneaky d outside.

Also is there an option to have her have sex with the son after he has grown? The fact that the baby becomes a full grown man is hilarious.

Mrdeadbird

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Mrdeadbird yo, when you give the girlfriend out you say its N3, but theyre imprinted with N4 already.
0.0041 is an old version with a significant number of bugs, almost all of them are already fixed on 0.00491 which is available on
Patreon.com/mrdeadbird

ahbapftw

May 15, 2019
I dont know is it same with all girls but i used bitch
i used drone to watch her at party, next day at party she got knocked by the black guy. She always said wish bf watched me so i deliberately didnt hide. When she got back home she was tired so she immediately slept after coming back. The next day on the otherhand, first she showed me the black baby and beg for forgiveness and i forgived him. Immediately after she confronted about drone and left me(woman moment). Now the important part is after this. I dont know is it caused because of baby or tiredness or anything else game got stuck in a loop where it only says X has left you now you dont have any connection. Instead of going to the main hub it just got loop where after 'you dont have any connection' it justs has a whiteout then it shows X has left you again and again

thought its a bug so im writing it. Never tested with other type of girls tho

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mrdeadbird

Mrdeadbird

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
I dont know is it same with all girls but i used bitch
i used drone to watch her at party, next day at party she got knocked by the black guy. She always said wish bf watched me so i deliberately didnt hide. When she got back home she was tired so she immediately slept after coming back. The next day on the otherhand, first she showed me the black baby and beg for forgiveness and i forgived him. Immediately after she confronted about drone and left me(woman moment). Now the important part is after this. I dont know is it caused because of baby or tiredness or anything else game got stuck in a loop where it only says X has left you now you dont have any connection. Instead of going to the main hub it just got loop where after 'you dont have any connection' it justs has a whiteout then it shows X has left you again and again

thought its a bug so im writing it. Never tested with other type of girls tho
Well my man that's sort of a complicated situation LOL... I made several changes from version 0.0041 which is the one you are testing, and I hadn't gotten reports of bugs like that from the newer releases, never the less I'll pay attention to see if something like that happens, I'm currently working on version 0.005 which will focus mainly on fleshing out characters, EG and polishing already existing systems.
Thanks for taking your time with E-Girlfriend I've been doing monthly updates for over a year now and trying to stress test her as much as possible so every feedback is welcome!

Also, shameless promo... ! :coffee: :cool:(y)

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes