2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Where is the ATM to enter passwords, I dont see it at the factory or anywhere on the world map.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
[v0.00245] New ATM Passwords(numeric)[Real]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have solved it.
Password math: 253 X your_input X 15 = 7544460
Solution: 253 X 1988 X 15 = 7544460
A little mixed but worked.
Do these work anymore because im at the code input and everything fails. Am I doing something wrong? I thought im just suppose to type in the 4 digit codes you put up?

Bluesent

Jul 23, 2020
Do these work anymore because im at the code input and everything fails. Am I doing something wrong? I thought im just suppose to type in the 4 digit codes you put up?
i don't think those codes are for this version. to be honest i don't even play this any more. too much content is in the patreon version. free is like 4 updates behind i believe. the only code i know works is 8014 that was posted earlier.

*the code gives 20 of the gold patreon coins per day*

Reactions: Masacre

BBC King

May 8, 2021
i don't think those codes are for this version. to be honest i don't even play this any more. too much content is in the patreon version. free is like 4 updates behind i believe. the only code i know works is 8014 that was posted earlier.

*the code gives 20 of the gold patreon coins per day*
Why wont anyone post the latest version? Has a request not been made or is this one of those games where people suddenly develop a conscience on a pirate site and dont want to post latest updates?

jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
Hi i have some questions, Is there a way to reduce the number of bad memories? And how do you do to change position without receiving a a bad memory?

Last edited:

AlyxMS

Nov 5, 2017
There's new content with the mom? Some les scene?
7 still images. First you'll have to do the meet mom, see pictures, finger asshole thing to get her number.
Then you'll have to take EG to the dark alley and search the dumpster or something. You'll meet some guy named "Buffet". Ask for money, say he is wise, he will give you a country club card. Then if EG doesn't show up while you are visiting, you'll have an option to call someone. Call her. One of the 7 image will be shown randomly each time. Be warned there's a 25% chance for you to be caught which will result in an instant break up. (Just threaten shut down afterwards.)
Also there's a graphic of her fingering EG. Shows up when you command EG to fuck her mom with the master key. Not sure if that's new. I only check this game when I wonder "how's that weird robot game doing".

Hi i have some questions, Is there a way to reduce the number of bad memories? And how do you do to change position without receiving a a bad memory?
Q1, No.
Q2, With luck. The chance of receiving one is 1/3(33%). You won't get a gameover when it hits the limit, she'll just start cheating. Actually now I'm fairly certain this is a NTR game.

Reactions: Ahsl

Bluesent

Jul 23, 2020
Why wont anyone post the latest version? Has a request not been made or is this one of those games where people suddenly develop a conscience on a pirate site and dont want to post latest updates?
i think because the last time i looked the latest "test" version is £45 per month, only people who are loyal i guess will pay that amount, i firmly believe that price is insane and would much rather get a AAA game for that price.

Munchking

Oct 19, 2017
Man this got awkward fast. I created my E-girl, set her on hard, and she immediately started busting my balls about everything. Then I put her in the Chi-chi outfit and came to a stunning revelation; I ended up recreating my middle-aged Aunt who has never been satisfied by anything I've ever done in my life. I typically avoid her at get-togethers, but it only slows down the inevitable. Holy shit.
bandicam 2022-06-24 03-54-16-362.jpg

BaleniX

Feb 7, 2019
7 still images. First you'll have to do the meet mom, see pictures, finger asshole thing to get her number.
Then you'll have to take EG to the dark alley and search the dumpster or something. You'll meet some guy named "Buffet". Ask for money, say he is wise, he will give you a country club card. Then if EG doesn't show up while you are visiting, you'll have an option to call someone. Call her. One of the 7 image will be shown randomly each time. Be warned there's a 25% chance for you to be caught which will result in an instant break up. (Just threaten shut down afterwards.)
Also there's a graphic of her fingering EG. Shows up when you command EG to fuck her mom with the master key. Not sure if that's new. I only check this game when I wonder "how's that weird robot game doing".

Q1, No.
Q2, With luck. The chance of receiving one is 1/3(33%). You won't get a gameover when it hits the limit, she'll just start cheating. Actually now I'm fairly certain this is a NTR game.

"Then if EG doesn't show up while you are visiting, you'll have an option to call someone."
-How to earn my GF doesn't show up? She's always with me...

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes