2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

ahbapftw

May 15, 2019
Well my man that's sort of a complicated situation LOL... I made several changes from version 0.0041 which is the one you are testing, and I hadn't gotten reports of bugs like that from the newer releases, never the less I'll pay attention to see if something like that happens, I'm currently working on version 0.005 which will focus mainly on fleshing out characters, EG and polishing already existing systems.
Thanks for taking your time with E-Girlfriend I've been doing monthly updates for over a year now and trying to stress test her as much as possible so every feedback is welcome!

Also, shameless promo... ! :coffee: :cool:(y)
yeah its 0.041
since its looping on the white screen with blue text its impossible to return via mouse cycle or load/save, i had to close it and reopen.

Reactions: Aric_Lust

Kimishiki

Jun 12, 2020
i dont undrstand how to win against her in this weird sex combat, neither do i understand how to gain respect the right way, so far it has been only insulting, degrading and assault...

the developer of this game is either a sadistic misogynist or a wanna be pimp...

lots of QOL issues; e.a. waiting around for nothing, disgusting close ups, no way to back track or save midway, constant loss of respect? idk, i think all this is there just to annoy the player and to fill the developers sadistic glee...
too many questionable choices in game design, nonetheless, it is probably due to me malding cuz i cant defeat this so called e gf in sex combat... i swear, elden ring bosses are easier then her...

pls fix the respect stat

Mrdeadbird

A by-product of the system
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
i dont undrstand how to win against her in this weird sex combat, neither do i understand how to gain respect the right way, so far it has been only insulting, degrading and assault...

the developer of this game is either a sadistic misogynist or a wanna be pimp...

lots of QOL issues; e.a. waiting around for nothing, disgusting close ups, no way to back track or save midway, constant loss of respect? idk, i think all this is there just to annoy the player and to fill the developers sadistic glee...
too many questionable choices in game design, nonetheless, it is probably due to me malding cuz i cant defeat this so called e gf in sex combat... i swear, elden ring bosses are easier then her...

pls fix the respect stat
hehehe completely understandable my man, EG is a game that's constantly being updated several times per month; I'm always trying to polish and improve every aspect of the game.
Besides that EG is very complex and a huge number of moving parts so, from time to time this behavior will eventually be tuned properly.

In other news, we'll have a public release on the 20th of June so stay tunned for that

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
hehehe completely understandable my man, EG is a game that's constantly being updated several times per month; I'm always trying to polish and improve every aspect of the game.
Besides that EG is very complex and a huge number of moving parts so, from time to time this behavior will eventually be tuned properly.

In other news, we'll have a public release on the 20th of June so stay tunned for that
You can post changelog and report it if you want

krogine

Dec 3, 2018
i think there's something wrong with this build. doing basically anything to show you dont care ends the relationship instantly, maxes out anger and nukes happiness and inverting those two will also destroy respect. either there's a needle point margin for error with the bitch chip or it should just be renamed "the NTR one". honestly "hard" is an understatement when you can barely interact with half the game trying to understand this

krogine

Dec 3, 2018
after finally finding out how to sex the bitch (can only do it at around maximum respect... probably shoulda got that from her respect comments) id like to know, am i missing something or is it just the E girl that sexes other characters? i would've said there was no chance of us cheating on her but given that we can get our asses handed to us the whole physicality part of the question is answered

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
after finally finding out how to sex the bitch (can only do it at around maximum respect... probably shoulda got that from her respect comments) id like to know, am i missing something or is it just the E girl that sexes other characters? i would've said there was no chance of us cheating on her but given that we can get our asses handed to us the whole physicality part of the question is answered
How do you keep respect high with the bitch personality?

krogine

Dec 3, 2018
How do you keep respect high with the bitch personality?
i got it to proc ONCE while trying to juggle her unending hatred while also being a complete shit myself and it's the only thing i could think of seeing as my respect was high. what i assume is you need to have it at basically 100 THE MOMENT you go for it. doing anything else is likely to drop respect which is why it's so hard to do even if you slog through the dozens of days needed to even get to 100

• Haha
Reactions: sonhot

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
i got it to proc ONCE while trying to juggle her unending hatred while also being a complete shit myself and it's the only thing i could think of seeing as my respect was high. what i assume is you need to have it at basically 100 THE MOMENT you go for it. doing anything else is likely to drop respect which is why it's so hard to do even if you slog through the dozens of days needed to even get to 100
How do you get to 100 respect tho? Slap her everyday?

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight
2.80 star(s) 25 Votes