2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

krogine

Dec 3, 2018
"Then if EG doesn't show up while you are visiting, you'll have an option to call someone."
-How to earn my GF doesn't show up? She's always with me...
occasionally when you press the big heart to meet EG she'll not be there, you can also cheese this by entering and exiting her space or simply save at the main screen and save-scum until she isnt there

krogine

Dec 3, 2018
Man this got awkward fast. I created my E-girl, set her on hard, and she immediately started busting my balls about everything. Then I put her in the Chi-chi outfit and came to a stunning revelation; I ended up recreating my middle-aged Aunt who has never been satisfied by anything I've ever done in my life. I typically avoid her at get-togethers, but it only slows down the inevitable. Holy shit.
View attachment 1887697
you brain was leading you down a VERY particular road. as a side note, this is a very nice look and i did not think a ginger perm would work so well with chichi's dress

Reactions: elmochoo

Mrdeadbird

A by-product of the system
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
i think because the last time i looked the latest "test" version is £45 per month, only people who are loyal i guess will pay that amount, i firmly believe that price is insane and would much rather get a AAA game for that price.
That's for people who want to support and want to be part of the testing team, remember you can download the game for free it's just an older version...

Mrdeadbird

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Also for those who want to support there's already a new test version available for the middle tier on Patreon
If you wanna get access to the latest version and also support Development go to
Thank you all for your support!

amnero8253

Jun 29, 2017
a great game thanks for sharing
but there's a problem with healthpoints
my e-girlfriend is with slut chip and always pass out with cab driver and some other npc's
I think cool down thing should recover less healthpoints for male characters

Reactions: Mrdeadbird

Mrdeadbird

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
a great game thanks for sharing
but there's a problem with healthpoints
my e-girlfriend is with slut chip and always pass out with cab driver and some other npc's
I think cool down thing should recover less healthpoints for male characters
Thanks for your feedback, we've been working on balancing that, I believe the pass-out issues you mentioned are already solved in newer versions.
The free version is updated every 6 months but you can find a newer version on Patreon almost weekly depending on your tier.
In fact, I just uploaded a new state-of-the-art version like an hour ago.

Reactions: amnero8253

Senjunaruto

Jul 13, 2022
I see this got tagged with mind control, but how exactly does it apply? I don't see any indication of it in the description, or the genre tags in the first post. Is this character someone you've brainwashed, or is there some interaction you can do with her that involves mind control, or what?
Do you know how to buy energy drink

Mrdeadbird

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Any way to remove the block between the E-Girlfriend and the mom for content?
Go to the factory and wait outside, eventually, you'll catch steaky D on his break, give him the password SHOWMETHEDIRTS
With that you'll be good to go, you'll also need a master key

By the way, I just uploaded a new debugged state-of-the-art version at

SSM12

Jan 19, 2020
Go to the factory and wait outside, eventually, you'll catch steaky D on his break, give him the password SHOWMETHEDIRTS
With that you'll be good to go, you'll also need a master key

By the way, I just uploaded a new debugged state-of-the-art version at
Any new lesbian positions for the E Girlfriend coming?

Mrdeadbird

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Any new lesbian positions for the E Girlfriend coming?
Not right now, I will include some new positions before the end of the year but for the moment I've focused on her ability to tell you what she's been up to behind your back

Reactions: ThatCrew

Mrdeadbird

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
All right well have a tester update on the 27th of this month, there are some nice changes on this version that I believe make a better game
Also, version 0.0059 was released as a test version for all patrons at

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes