2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

CokeRoke

Oct 18, 2022
how much NTR content is there
just play it
EGirlfriend-0.0069
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
bro we dont need torrent for 150 mb

Bchargo

Feb 17, 2018
Mfs uploaded a torrent of the game when the Dev already gave a link to the exact same version of the game for free.

Just pirating site things

• Haha
Reactions: Mrdeadbird

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
You ride a taxi, you pay with her, you order pizza, same thing, she dooes as you commands, so yeah, as much contect there is, there's your ntr
thats it? that doesnt even deserve an NTR tag jeez

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
so with the slut ship she will propably go around fucking everything that moves right? btw does the game have kinky clothes or tats? and hey DEV if you see this could you make so that right clicking opens the save slot? and maybe add previews in the customization part too and maybe Im the only one but I tend to play looking at yt videos and the fact that she gets mad if you look away fo 1s in kinda annoying oh and how many passwords there are?

Last edited:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
i will, if I know how much ntr content is in the game
In my playthrough I can:

* Spy on her having cheating sex with another man or woman by using a drone.
* Find her sleeping next to another man (or woman).
* Tell her to fuck someone else.
* Watch her having sex in the mornings if I wake her and the lover up in the morning.
* She can get pregnant by another man.

That's what comes to mind instantly.

Mrdeadbird that lesbian animation of them mounted and from behind over the girlfriends back (I think it's called fingering from behind) made me think it could be useful for a strap on or futa scene. Let me know what you think.

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
In my playthrough I can:

* Spy on her having cheating sex with another man or woman by using a drone.
* Find her sleeping next to another man (or woman).
* Tell her to fuck someone else.
* Watch her having sex in the mornings if I wake her and the lover up in the morning.
* She can get pregnant by another man.

That's what comes to mind instantly.

Mrdeadbird that lesbian animation of them mounted and from behind over the girlfriends back (I think it's called fingering from behind) made me think it could be useful for a strap on or futa scene. Let me know what you think.
thank you for the actual detailed answer, cheers

LoveChild

Nov 19, 2019
hahahah ok ok... I get what you are saying I'll see what I can do... by the way I'll be posting version 0.0069 for free today on itch.io safe download you know :cool:(y)
Much appreciated boss man, I want to see my doll get bred but I don't want to see another dude breed my doll. It's weird but it is what it is.

Last edited:

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
1670568603396.png anyone knows how to unlock this? or is there a guide anywhere?

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
hahahah ok ok... I get what you are saying I'll see what I can do... by the way I just posted version 0.0069 for free today on itch.io safe download you know :cool:(y)
Is the changelog on the main post from 0.0069 the complete changelog between the previous public build and the current one?

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes