2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Not that bugs popping up is new in the game, but it is really annoying that the respect stat is now a problem. I cannot do much since she always has "not enough respect" no matter how high I push it, sometimes even a bug screen pops up, which can be ignored, but the problem stays. No matter how high trust and respect are, it is not enough.

Mrdeadbird

A by-product of the system
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Not that bugs popping up is new in the game, but it is annoying that the respect stat is now a problem. I cannot do much since she always has "not enough respect" no matter how high I push it, sometimes even a bug screen pops up, which can be ignored, but the problem stays. No matter how high trust and respect are, it is not enough.
If you are talking about the bitch chip, I just recalibrated it... some of her requirements were just too high... version 0.00692 will be released publicly as soon as I can confirm most major bugs were fixed

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
If you are talking about the bitch chip, I just recalibrated it... some of her requirements were just too high... version 0.00692 will be released publicly as soon as I can confirm most major bugs were fixed
Hi, nope it is not about the bitch chip, I did not play that at all. I have this problem on both the "sweet" and "slut" chips. On "sweet" it is not as severe as with the "slut", but still feelable. The slut chip is completely bugged on this. I had sex with her once and after that, no matter what I did, how high I raised the stats, it always came "not enough respect". Hope this helps you weed it out.

Reactions: Nuxeh3

Mrdeadbird

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Hi, nope it is not about the bitch chip, I did not play that at all. I have this problem on both the "sweet" and "slut" chips. On "sweet" it is not as severe as with the "slut", but still feelable. The slut chip is completely bugged on this. I had sex with her once and after that, no matter what I did, how high I raised the stats, it always came "not enough respect". Hope this helps you weed it out.
What version are we talking about? if you have any other info about what where you doing and how it happens please let me know

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
What version are we talking about? if you have any other info about what where you doing and how it happens please let me know
It is the 0.69 version. And I did nothing strange, I had sex with her early at game start, since she had the slut chip in, she was pretty eager. But later on, no matter what I did, praising her, buying her clothes and stuff, I always got "not enough respect"(even with max stats) and sometimes there was a grey error screen, which you could "ignore" to play on.

Fipsi

Aug 1, 2017
  • do you know the cheat code for this?
Activate the console like it says on the first page, then type "health = 100" and she should be up and running. You have to rollback to a point before she starts her death dialogue

Mrdeadbird

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
It is the 0.69 version. And I did nothing strange, I had sex with her early at game start, since she had the slut chip in, she was pretty eager. But later on, no matter what I did, praising her, buying her clothes and stuff, I always got "not enough respect"(even with max stats) and sometimes there was a grey error screen, which you could "ignore" to play on.
Thanks, bro, several corrections were made later, in fact, yesterday I uploaded them to Patreon.
I'm about to upload version 0.006919 as a little fix to the last free version.
I really want the free version to be as stable as possible so people can really enjoy it while I keep trying to make her better.

Unknown 7717

Nov 25, 2022
View attachment 1299070

Overview:
This is a simple concept where you get a girl that does what you ask her to do.
She is in super early stages but I've made her super simple to be able to keep development moving without overcomplicating it.​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-08
Release Date: 2022-12-08
Developer: MrDeadbird F95zone - -
Censored: No
Version: v0.0069
Language: English
Other Games: nasticity , Just a GF , MatchThem
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: Passwords - Cheat Menu

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1299112 View attachment 1299113 View attachment 1299114 View attachment 1299115
Prego sex has been proposed a lot of times before and I also believe it should be included, let's hope for that lazy-ass Developer to make it happen LOL...
Hey please help game not opening help pls

Unknown 7717

Nov 25, 2022
Anyone pls help game not starting it says the application was unable to star and the program can't start because of api-ms-crt-conberter i tried everything

Reactions: hurry69

Mrdeadbird

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
There's already a free debugged version on the official site...

Buggs solved:
  • Breaking up when she said that she wasn't going to
  • Floating eyeshadow Complete body repair not working
  • Leaving the factory issues
  • Bitch chip damage system recalibrated

Unknown 7717

Nov 25, 2022
There's already a free debugged version on the official site...

Buggs solved:
  • Breaking up when she said that she wasn't going to
  • Floating eyeshadow Complete body repair not working
  • Leaving the factory issues
  • Bitch chip damage system recalibrated
Where , but its not ingame error , your other games are working smoothly i just downloaded match them it woking but this game not

Mrdeadbird

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Where , but its not ingame error , your other games are working smoothly i just downloaded match them it woking but this game not
I would suggest asking the people in the community on discord...

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Well, the "bugfix" version is quite underwhelming, because the respect stat is still acting up! I installed the new version, started a new game. I talked with her until I got the "Talk achievement" , then wanted to do something with respect at 100% and got again "don´t respect you enough"

Mrdeadbird

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Well, the "bugfix" version is quite underwhelming, because the respect stat is still acting up! I installed the new version, started a new game. I talked with her until I got the "Talk achievement" , then wanted to do something with respect at 100% and got again "don´t respect you enough"
Damn still gotta keep working on that one I guess

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
I decided to play the Sweet chip, no cucking either way. Never had sex with her ... she told potential suitors "I have a boyfriend." Of course, no respect because I was nice to her. Day 19, she was on her phone, I let her stay on it, she said "I've got to go" Drone option did not appear. Next day, she came back and "Cherry Popped."

WTF ... I was ready to take her to meet MY mom ...

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
I hadn't found any info from my searches for achievement of "Cucked," or "Cashier."
Are these in the game? If so, a nudge, please?

Last edited:

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I hadn't found any info from my searches for achievement of "Cucked," or "Cashier."
Are these in the game? If so, a nudge, please?
have you send her to work the supermarket? Maybe getting jiggy with the manager there?

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes