2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
I'm on it bro.... I just added the achievement system a while a go and it needs a some adjustments
Thanks. I was going to try having no more sex with her and setting her up with others to see if that would trigger something. She'll bang everyone except Alana, unless I use the card. Then she still wants nothing to do with her after ... lol.

As for the cashier ... I was thinking about the cyclops one at the factory. MC "I kinda like it." Cyclops "Here's my number..."

Reactions: Mrdeadbird

Mrdeadbird

A by-product of the system
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Thanks. I was going to try having no more sex with her and setting her up with others to see if that would trigger something. She'll bang everyone except Alana, unless I use the card. Then she still wants nothing to do with her after ... lol.

As for the cashier ... I was thinking about the cyclops one at the factory. MC "I kinda like it." Cyclops "Here's my number..."
Here's my number! I love that...obviously, the idea was for the MC to be able to hook up with Shelby but I'll get to that later.
By the way, I just fixed the cashier achievement issue but that's available only on the Patreon version... will be public in a couple of months or so

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
If you are talking about the bitch chip, I just recalibrated it... some of her requirements were just too high... version 0.00692 will be released publicly as soon as I can confirm most major bugs were fixed
Give her money. Amazing how she turns around with $100 in her pocket!

Reactions: LoveChild

SSM12

Jan 19, 2020
Here's my number! I love that...obviously, the idea was for the MC to be able to hook up with Shelby but I'll get to that later.
By the way, I just fixed the cashier achievement issue but that's available only on the Patreon version... will be public in a couple of months or so
Could there be eventually the possibility of having two E-Girlfriends living with you? A first and her 'sister' for some extra fun?

Mrdeadbird

A by-product of the system
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Did you like my suggestion, as in getting another E-Girlfriend to build up a harem of them?
you gotta understand that EG itself is really composed of a ton of systems, adding a second girlfriend would mean double the amount of work... So I gotta say no for the moment

Spookyman6969

Mar 19, 2019
Mrdeadbird When are you going to give some customization options to the OC? Skin color, dicksize, muscle and so on with reactions from people depending on shit? The glowing body is really annoying.

Fipsi

Aug 1, 2017
A lot of people were requesting me to expand on the pregnancy features so I did...
I had to let the F-95 community know.
Looks neat, love the inclusion of pregnancy. Any plans to increase the hairstyle options in the future?

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
how do you get her to go on dates and narrate afterwards?
You be a cuck in the room with her and do nothing for a while. She'll start using her phone. Eventually she'll say "I gotta go" and off she goes. Next day you can hear about it ... unless she has the goody two-shoes chip, where she lies that nothing happened. (I've had an Achievement attained - "Cherry Popped" appear next day when my MC was not a cuck.)

Reactions: jasonsilvers43
2.80 star(s) 25 Votes