2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Mrdeadbird

A by-product of the system
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
you don't qualify as "we" ;)
leave it to the others to decide whether or not they wanna use a torrent or not.
btw. some actually torrented it already.
I mean you could download it from itch... I mean is free and it's a "Legit site" a
Mfs uploaded a torrent of the game when the Dev already gave a link to the exact same version of the game for free.

Just pirating site things
You gotta respect that LOL

Reactions: Bchargo

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
I can't even launch the game, I just get this log.
"
Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.08s
Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.04s
Loading error handling took 0.05s
Loading script took 0.56s
"
Nothing happens, no process stuck either just nothing.
EDIT: Persistent save data was corrupted, had to delete it.

Last edited:

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I mean you could download it from itch... I mean is free and it's a "Legit site" a

You gotta respect that LOL
we've made like 20k torrents already. checking if every game can be downloaded from god where for free would take us years. that being said, whatever game is on f95 will make a torrent out of it, as ez as that. pepeshrug.png

see it as a backup archive.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mrdeadbird

John-721

Feb 3, 2022
yes,

Go to dark place, speak with the Bum 2 times, get the country club card, meet with Mom when GF is not at home, flirt with mom "what can you provide me" --> "Country Club card" --> Fucking mom
Also, I can´t go with the mom when girlfriend is not at home because the only option that gives me is call somebody or leave and if I choose leave, I go to the main menu, if I choose call somebody, I don´t have the number of the mom

Reactions: Mrdeadbird

Mrdeadbird

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Also, I can´t go with the mom when girlfriend is not at home because the only option that gives me is call somebody or leave and if I choose leave, I go to the main menu, if I choose call somebody, I don´t have the number of the mom
Yeah you need to talk to the bum after getting pictures of mom from dad or something like that LOL

Kraos

Jan 8, 2018
The respect stat seems bugged. Keeps resetting to zero even when you do nothing to lose respect.

Mrdeadbird

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Love the game bro but jesus she fucking kills herself damn too much! Is this cuz of bad memories? how can i stop this bitch from ending her life
My god what are you doing to her?
Jk, that's a new system it might need to be recalibrated.
Thanks for your feedback

Reactions: Rapaeal
Sep 22, 2021
It's like somebody tried to make the most frustrating fucking game possible, and then somehow makes it even shittier every single patch.

From the bottom of my heart, I extend a massive fuck you to this greedy dev and his disgusting bottom of the barrel art style.

IKazma

Mar 8, 2018
I don't want to read ALL the comments....but I need to know...there is no way to fuck mom or dad with gf? Or the dog? I just get the message about patreon...I don't know how to do it

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I don't want to read ALL the comments....but I need to know...there is no way to fuck mom or dad with gf? Or the dog? I just get the message about patreon...I don't know how to do it
go to the factory and linger. the bro will find you and you can do a backroom deal. the password is... in this thread.

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes