2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

sarfra

Jun 24, 2018
Before I realized there were passwords I just got an exploit for money that consisted in beating the living shit out of her until she didn't want to see me anymore, and then you can just pass the days quickly, because you keep getting $20 anyway. Just clicked on the heart to meet her, and then just didn't. And repeated.

Bluesent

Jul 23, 2020
Hell I forgot this game exists, update every 6+ months? Damn, used to follow the first two versions of this game tammy and just a gf, honestly miss those.

Reactions: MeMonky

krogine

Dec 3, 2018
Hell I forgot this game exists, update every 6+ months? Damn, used to follow the first two versions of this game tammy and just a gf, honestly miss those.
i mean you cant exactly expect people to be posting the current build when the creator is active on the site. it just lacks whatever tact still existed for posting smut game builds to freely download. we just have to hope that the dev gets so far along that he's fine with letting people play outdated updates if you still care about the game

Reactions: Mrdeadbird

Mrdeadbird

A by-product of the system
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Is this abandoned?
Not at all this bitch has been giving me sleepless nights lately but I'm happy with how it's going.
As some have noted next free update is in December, basically cuz I have to be fair to my supporters on Patreon.
I just uploaded 0.0066 with so far is the most stable version of E-girlfriend I've achieved so most likely this one will be the one that I'll release for free in December.
if you want access to the latest version go to

brast11

Oct 6, 2020
Not at all this bitch has been giving me sleepless nights lately but I'm happy with how it's going.
As some have noted next free update is in December, basically cuz I have to be fair to my supporters on Patreon.
I just uploaded 0.0066 with so far is the most stable version of E-girlfriend I've achieved so most likely this one will be the one that I'll release for free in December.
Nice, really like this game especially the art, keep it up dev, Ive already donated some money to ur patreon cause its a pretty good game hope u dont aband it cheers.

John-721

Feb 3, 2022
Does anyone know where I can find the character "Jony"? I see have seen I photo in itch.io in the version 0.00491 public alpha where you can spy the e-girlfriend with him, but I can´t find him.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Does anyone know where I can find the character "Jony"? I see have seen I photo in itch.io in the version 0.00491 public alpha where you can spy the e-girlfriend with him, but I can´t find him.
beach house party. get the drone from the factory.

ahbapftw

May 15, 2019
mr deadbird can we get at leasts patreons change log for updates, i really want to know what features came to the game. This really affects my chance to become a patreon xD thanks in advance

John-721

Feb 3, 2022
Can we have a guide or walkthrough of the game, also I just wanted to know what is new in the game for the 0.0066 update

Mrdeadbird

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
hey there, usually every time I post a new version on Patreon I add sort of a change log starting to count from the last version published, never the less from time to time I forget to do it.

Doing changelogs is pretty hard for me as I tend to roam freely on the code so doing a list of shit that I'm gonna do or that finish doing is not my nature... Still I try LOL

for version 0.0066 I wrote "took this version to explain a bit more about the world of EG... maybe doing some changes and polishing stuff so the game makes more sense...
I also made animations for when she dies from starvation and physical damage.

There are also 2 new ways to die, one from a high number of bad memories collected, and the 2nd one is when her batteries run out of energy.

besides that, the game has gone thru the regular process of debugging and typo corrections as usual, never the fewer bugs and typos are expected!"

Reactions: John-721

TheWellerman

Sep 20, 2022
PC:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

Mrdeadbird

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
I like the ntr in this but why does the dude's face pop up every time he comes? Can we stop that? It's killing my hard on. T_T
hahahah ok ok... I get what you are saying I'll see what I can do... by the way I'll be posting version 0.0069 for free today on itch.io safe download you know :cool:(y)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: John-721 and Asou

Mrdeadbird

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
I like the ntr in this but why does the dude's face pop up every time he comes? Can we stop that? It's killing my hard on. T_T
hahahah ok ok... I get what you are saying I'll see what I can do... by the way I just posted version 0.0069 for free today on itch.io safe download you know :cool:(y)

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes