2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
Got an error when shopping for clothes
Image 'full_body bikini_small_latina' not found.

Found a typo
surprise not surprice
"Oh so you wouldn't like me to cheat on you...
That's not a surprice!"

ScriptError: could not find label 'sfw_interaction_continu'.

Achievement Zoo Completed is bugged. It triggers when completing the Collage Campus and after that it keeps popping up on every other screen.

Last edited:

daniney

Jun 12, 2019
is there a backstory on how she has a family?
The new intro scene basically suggests the whole world is fantasy, which isn't ideal.

Would prefer a non-robot approach where you just have an option to design a girl first then get thrown into the real life situation, and maybe a plastic surgery shop rather than the robotic warehouse place.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Where is the incest content ?
Go to factory and choose the option Wait
After some talking from the guy you get the option to write a code, write the following that Bluesent wrote a few posts up
SHOWMETHEDIRTS
Make sure it’s all in caps otherwise it won’t work. If you see the guy adjusting the GF you’ll know it worked and it should unlock the Patreon restricted content.

LordPuma

Nov 22, 2021
Go to factory and choose the option Wait
After some talking from the guy you get the option to write a code, write the following that Bluesent wrote a few posts up
SHOWMETHEDIRTS
Make sure it’s all in caps otherwise it won’t work. If you see the guy adjusting the GF you’ll know it worked and it should unlock the Patreon restricted content.
Thank you my friend this has helped me a lot

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mrdeadbird

Mrdeadbird

A by-product of the system
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Got an error when shopping for clothes
Image 'full_body bikini_small_latina' not found.

Found a typo
surprise not surprice
"Oh so you wouldn't like me to cheat on you...
That's not a surprice!"

ScriptError: could not find label 'sfw_interaction_continu'.

Achievement Zoo Completed is bugged. It triggers when completing the Collage Campus and after that it keeps popping up on every other screen.
Thanks bro I'll check on it.. what version are you playing?

Reactions: girdeyordo

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Man I thought NTR was avoidable lmao What a sweet summer child I was for thinking that. It's a shame really, because I really love being able to create me a dream girl (atleast as far as the character creator allows). Tho I thought it was annoying how much we have to take care of the girl and how easily she would get upset about the smallest things thus creating bad memories and such. Oh well... I uninstalled the game now but I'd definitely be up to a game like this from the developer without the NTR (or atleast making it optional) and without needing to be a babysitter that much.

Still, good luck with your game, mrdeadbird!

SemFesher

Sep 7, 2017
Revisiting this game after what feels like a year. Besides a few new skin colors and noses and a few new hair cuts, it still remains a mostly broken and empty game, which is a shame really. The original idea was great, but like a lot of people who've tried out the game, I quickly realized just how poor the execution is. I mean, the "sex scenes" are basically just one picture with a TON of screenshake and the words "BAM BAM" written on the side. Like seriously? Not even an extra frame to showcase some form of movement?

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
Revisiting this game after what feels like a year. Besides a few new skin colors and noses and a few new hair cuts, it still remains a mostly broken and empty game, which is a shame really.
Completely disagree. I've been surprised at the rate of development and content added. Then again I like NTR stuff and this game has a good amount of that so maybe it's just my perspective.

Reactions: Mrdeadbird

Mrdeadbird

A by-product of the system
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Revisiting this game after what feels like a year. Besides a few new skin colors and noses and a few new hair cuts, it still remains a mostly broken and empty game, which is a shame really. The original idea was great, but like a lot of people who've tried out the game, I quickly realized just how poor the execution is. I mean, the "sex scenes" are basically just one picture with a TON of screenshake and the words "BAM BAM" written on the side. Like seriously? Not even an extra frame to showcase some form of movement?
Oh, so you were expecting a solo dev to include customizable characters and animated sex scenes?
We'll eventually improve that, but it's not my priority considering the limitations LOL

SemFesher

Sep 7, 2017
Oh, so you were expecting a solo dev to include customizable characters and animated sex scenes?
We'll eventually improve that, but it's not my priority considering the limitations LOL
So you're saying I should expect the minimum quality from a game just because it's from a solo dev? If you wear the "solo dev" badge like some sort of excuse as to why your games are so mediocre, then maybe you do deserve all the criticisms after all, especially with the long string of abandoned games from your past. Also you talk like your "customization" is so in-depth when it's just a bunch of cosmetic changes

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes