2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Is there a way to tweak the energy of the Egirlfriend somehow? Or reduce the energy consumption? It makes the game very tedious.

Mrdeadbird

A by-product of the system
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Is there a way to tweak the energy of the Egirlfriend somehow? Or reduce the energy consumption? It makes the game very tedious.
Thanks we've balanced that many times... I'll have to tweak it a little more maybe turn it down a bit more.

dakep

Jan 26, 2020
Thanks we've balanced that many times... I'll have to tweak it a little more maybe turn it down a bit more.
maybe make it so only actions affecting her stats reduce energy.
well, it's not that bad imo, especially with energy drinks.
annoying for me is when you skip text and it goes to the idle animation where she looks hat her phone. you apologize, bribe or slap her and then skip forward only for her to end up looking at her phone again right away.

Reactions: Axel34

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Hi! Couple of questions:
How to get GF respect without losing much money or hurting her feelings?
How to get money without losing her respect and/or get cucked faster than light?
Can you suggest a viable strategy to get netorase/sharing content, with GF remain sweet and respectful to you?
Thanks!

Febui

May 6, 2022
Wait the vanilla chip disable the cheating?
Almost. Until you tell your e-girl "Cheat on me" she will almost never cheat.
Using the drone will often cause a cheating scene to occur, while not using the drone will let you come back later and nothing has happened. She won't suddenly lose her virginity to a footjob and give you the cucked achievement, you're safe.
Also, if you idle on her for a while, she'll take her phone out, and if you let her mess with it for a while she might be invited out somewhere. She will cheat on you while she's out, no matter what. Even a submissive type that loves you and has been explicitly told you don't want her to cheat. You cannot address this or confront, there is no writing for it.

Which is a shame, it'd be cute to have a submissive or sweet girl on edge and insecure because she worries you'll find out, and she feels guilty about it. A slut or bitch being more upbeat and dominant after cheating would be good too. Especially the bitch, what a cunt she is normally. Let her be in better spirits after she's come back from cheating. And if her anger maxes out again, she can spitefully admit to cheating, and rub it in your face especially if she lost her virginity that way.

I don't think the game even tracks how your e-girl loses her virginity.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Hi! Couple of questions:
How to get GF respect without losing much money or hurting her feelings?
How to get money without losing her respect and/or get cucked faster than light?
It's extremely difficult without changing the default functions, since you lose respect for every trust gain; meaning nearly all positive actions lose respect, not just "doormat" actions.

If you want to change this, use the modified file attached. I removed respect loss upon trust gain (but leaves all other respect additions/subtractions untouched). It makes a big difference, put it in the \game folder.

Can you suggest a viable strategy to get netorase/sharing content, with GF remain sweet and respectful to you?
I tried to do the same path, and it's really not set up for this, unfortunately. Currently it's written for all the cheating interactions to be negative, and lose respect, +bad memories, +unhappy. I was considering modding this for a more sharing-based playthrough where the boyfriend encourages it yet stays sweet to the girlfriend and she does likewise.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Axel34

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
.....will you have the option to bang her mother(looks hoter than the doll)?....or some MFF with mother and daughter?(sorry if that option is already present in game i haven`t check it in a while) somehow i kinda think mother and daugheter working as pair should be in there
Its in the game, you need the master key and the patreon code, but you can make her heat her mum out. You can also cheat on her with her mom.
Almost. Until you tell your e-girl "Cheat on me" she will almost never cheat.
Using the drone will often cause a cheating scene to occur, while not using the drone will let you come back later and nothing has happened. She won't suddenly lose her virginity to a footjob and give you the cucked achievement, you're safe.
Also, if you idle on her for a while, she'll take her phone out, and if you let her mess with it for a while she might be invited out somewhere. She will cheat on you while she's out, no matter what. Even a submissive type that loves you and has been explicitly told you don't want her to cheat. You cannot address this or confront, there is no writing for it.

Which is a shame, it'd be cute to have a submissive or sweet girl on edge and insecure because she worries you'll find out, and she feels guilty about it. A slut or bitch being more upbeat and dominant after cheating would be good too. Especially the bitch, what a cunt she is normally. Let her be in better spirits after she's come back from cheating. And if her anger maxes out again, she can spitefully admit to cheating, and rub it in your face especially if she lost her virginity that way.

I don't think the game even tracks how your e-girl loses her virginity.
You can actually see the rates of cheating ina text file. For ignoring the girl and her going on the phone, the chances are: Submissive 100%, Sweet 50%, Slut 66%, Bitch 33%. Its RNG, for slut, 2 of the 3 RNG variables are slut, bitch has 1 cheat and 2 mad.

Febui

May 6, 2022
So, the writing is bad and full of errors, the art is bad, looks traced, and the code is bad.
Being a one man team is impressive but I think you're spread too thin here.

The Save option should be removed from the phone, so you can only save from the menu, because it seems to screw up too many things when loading into play. Every time, it seems that it will cause EG to feel ignored, as if you sat idle on the screen for a long time, even if you had saved immediately after an action.
Is Respect supposed to decrease every day? It seems you cannot gradually develop the relationship. You blast respect up all at once with several things all in one day, or you just let it keep snapping back to 0. This isn't the result of any event during play, and Cucked isn't activating between days, so it isn't that.
Even the submissive chip, day 47, no cheating, with 360 good memories, and no debasing myself to appease her or anything pathetic, respect is at just 5, which I gained when I loaded the save and she thought I was ignoring her.
There is definitely a passive decay of Respect that easily outpaces normal play.
But why? What's the point in that? Your sweet or submissive girlfriend, who loves and adores you and so on will never really respect you unless you do a lot very quickly to earn it, and even then she'll just lose that respect fast. 5 lost every day?
You want her to cheat eventually, but isn't it enough that bad memories never go away? Eventually she'll be at 10/10 or 50/50 bad memories and that triggers it, right?

I don't know, this seems like poor design, and it's not told directly to the player (at least, I missed it if it is, and it's not in the user manual). It ends up appearing that respect is broken and just disappears. In my opinion, it should have no decay.

Also, I cheated on the bitch with Tania, the stripper. Bitch caught me and raged, left me.
Tried the same with Slut, interested because I know her stance on cheating is that if she caught me cheating, she'd accept it, but it'd change the nature of our relationship which intrigued me, so I kept repeatedly cheating on her with Tania in anticipation of getting caught and seeing how she'd react
But she never caught me, no matter how many times I repeated it
And then I used the drone and all I saw was her shopping
And that's so funny to me
The slut personality was perfectly faithful and oblivious as I slept around constantly.

Further on the matter of writing, I thought I'd lend a hand finding typos and grammar errors and compiling a list for your convenience, but... There seem to be so many that it'd be more efficient if you could share the game's entire text as its own file. I could go through and fix an awful lot if you'd like.
Here's what I bothered with though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'd be up for helping with cleaning a lot of the text in the game if you were interested.

And if you wanted more, I could write an awful lot for the way cheating affects the relationship and the way the girls act. Like I said in a previous post, the submissive and sweet chips should get insecure and worried after they've cheated, the slut and bitch more upbeat and free. Cheating ought to have an impact on the relationship when they think you don't know about it.
And the submissive should be insecure even with cuckolding, doing what you wish but still worried you don't value her and so she'd put a lot of extra effort in after the cucking to make sure you know she loves and adores you.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Black Cat

tosplc

Apr 7, 2018
Will there be an option in the future to remove the humiliation lines when she is with someone else? I mean, even a trigger in the dialog would be nice, like there is for the cheating. I love sharing her, I just don't like how she talks to me someitmes when she does. especially when she is submissive. It's a dominance thing to share her, not a sissy cuck thing.

Reactions: Mrdeadbird

TurboShark

Jan 14, 2018
I tried this game because it has one tag I like, but I found out it's basically a cuckold simulator. Your character is almost mute who is more or less at the whim of the girl, and pretty much the entire plot of the game is to catch her cheating on you so you can watch with a drone, or coerce her to cheat on you so you can watch in person. If you're not into that, like myself, this game isn't for you.

I cracked open the game files to see if I could rearrange stuff so that it didn't seem like a losing battle, but it's coded in such a way that you cannot do that. Respect is nearly exclusively tied to giving the girl money, since it's one of the very few ways to raise the stat enough to have sex with her, which basically makes her a prostitute, but only for you. Everyone else gets to have sex with her for free or as a function of the player owing money for something, which of course drops her respect for you with every orgasm from the guy. That goes for every chip type except submissive, who will have sex with you regardless.

For those who haven't cracked the game files but might be interested in doing so, the file structure is a mess. Be prepared to open a dozen or so files at a time to track down the variables you're looking for. I'm used to that in games like Crusader Kings, but that has way more content than this game. As for the typos and whatnot, the dev is Brazilian, so it's to be expected. It's the hybrid Portuguese/English file and variable names where it's the most annoying, rather than in the game itself, at least for me. I don't expect much, if any, of this stuff to get corrected because it seems pretty clear to me that the dev doesn't want others modifying the game.

Reactions: SemFesher

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I tried this game because it has one tag I like, but I found out it's basically a cuckold simulator. Your character is almost mute who is more or less at the whim of the girl, and pretty much the entire plot of the game is to catch her cheating on you so you can watch with a drone, or coerce her to cheat on you so you can watch in person. If you're not into that, like myself, this game isn't for you.

I cracked open the game files to see if I could rearrange stuff so that it didn't seem like a losing battle, but it's coded in such a way that you cannot do that. Respect is nearly exclusively tied to giving the girl money, since it's one of the very few ways to raise the stat enough to have sex with her, which basically makes her a prostitute, but only for you. Everyone else gets to have sex with her for free or as a function of the player owing money for something, which of course drops her respect for you with every orgasm from the guy. That goes for every chip type except submissive, who will have sex with you regardless.

For those who haven't cracked the game files but might be interested in doing so, the file structure is a mess. Be prepared to open a dozen or so files at a time to track down the variables you're looking for. I'm used to that in games like Crusader Kings, but that has way more content than this game. As for the typos and whatnot, the dev is Brazilian, so it's to be expected. It's the hybrid Portuguese/English file and variable names where it's the most annoying, rather than in the game itself, at least for me. I don't expect much, if any, of this stuff to get corrected because it seems pretty clear to me that the dev doesn't want others modifying the game.
Whoa whoa whoa that's not quite fair.

I mean yeah, the code flow often jumps around, but it's not even close to the worst offender I've seen; and I say this as someone who spent the whole afternoon today modding files to make the game more palatable.

For the trust issues, I highly recommend you download the modified points_adder I uploaded on my last post. You don't actually need sky high respect to have sex with her (at least not on sweet girl), you just need to have gone through sufficient get-to-know-you questions.

Mrdeadbird bro you're killing me here using pages of conditional statements instead of layered images. I respect the code-heavy stuff you've done with things like hair color matrix transforms, but you're making so much more work for yourself.

All you need is a few layered images with exclusive attributes under groups for hair type, body type, eye type, and with the the renpy autoattribute system you don't even need to explicitly name them as long as the file name structure is consistent, like "gf_hair_style_bun.png,gf_hair_style_pony.png", then "gf_hair_color_red.png, gf_hair_color_blonde.png", etcetc then just include an attribute picker function. If you're unware of what I'm talking about, the game "Love and Sex Second base" is a great example of heavy layered image usage you can explore.

Mrdeadbird

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
the dev is Brazilian
Damn, I didn't know I was Brazilian :unsure: Hehehe nop, it's not like it makes a huge difference but I'm Colombian (We make that good white stuff people love up in the north) but I guess Spanish can be misplaced as Portuguese.

it seems pretty clear to me that the dev doesn't want others modifying the game
You hurt my feelings here bro, you know (Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.):HideThePain:
The game is a mess because I'm not a professional coder bro, I'm just a dude with a keyboard... But I promise I'll try to make it easier to mod in the future (y)

All you need is a few layered images with exclusive attributes under groups for hair type
Thanks for the suggestion bro. And yeah I saw a tutorial about that about a year ago and it seems like the right choice, never the less you more than anyone knows that making that change would require a considerable amount of work, I've not had the time to do it as I've been busy working on other aspects of the game but you are 100% right I should do that ASAP cuz that shit is a bottleneck

All the sex talk needs work.
I know, I know, I'll put it on the list and try to asses that one soon, you see most people in EG's discord channel seems to love to be treated like shit, but I've been wanting to add a nicer version regarding sex talk.

Anyway, I love to read what the F95 community has to say, some are people that have no idea about game dev and request impossible stuff from a game de, but some others are fucking awesome and I really appreciate their suggestions and ideas... In fact, I liked a lot what Pr0GamerJohnny did with that file so I'll apply that change to EG, and some other stuff some people have suggested and upload a new public release before the end of the month so you all can have a "More palatable version".

Thanks for using EG :cool:(y)

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Anyway, I love to read what the F95 community has to say, some are people that have no idea about game dev and request impossible stuff from a game de, but some others are fucking awesome and I really appreciate their suggestions and ideas... In fact, I liked a lot what Pr0GamerJohnny did with that file so I'll apply that change to EG, and some other stuff some people have suggested and upload a new public release before the end of the month so you all can have a "More palatable version".
hey thanks!

And tbh it looks like you're going in a decent direction anyway - I've noticed some of the unused segments like the dustin_subplot label that steers away from just having the drone encounters, so that's great.

Mrdeadbird

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
hey thanks!

And tbh it looks like you're going in a decent direction anyway - I've noticed some of the unused segments like the dustin_subplot label that steers away from just having the drone encounters, so that's great.
Thanks, bro, yeah, I try to add stuff that people from the Discord channel, F-95 forums, and Patreon suggestions (Obviously I have to curate that content of course because people suggest insane things most of the time) while at the same working on ways to make that crazy shit happen without making their EGs crash, that means a lot of constant debugging and typo revisions, usually, you have more than one or two people working on game marketing, drawing and not even mentioning writing and coding... thankfully people on discord have helped a lot on reporting bugs and typo revisions as well as the obvious amazing suggestion we get.

I've not dedicated much time to the game's writing because according to game writing theory provided by extra credits :ROFLMAO:first you create engaging mechanics and then you create a story on top of that.
I have to alternate what I work on, I do that each month as this bitch got a bit complex because of all the variables "Wich needs to be optimized of course" every time you touch something bugs are inevitably generated and I won't be working everywhere all the time.

This month I'll be working on EG's writing that's something that I consider important and that people care about, I've worked on decent stories before but my drawing and coding were even worse back then LOL, nevertheless players praised Nasticity's story (One of my previous shitier developments).

I already got enough support on Patreon so I hired an assistant artist who is doing some amazing work that has been helping me to move faster, following the same logic I'll try to improve how easy it is to read EG's code and make mods for it ASAP

Thanks, bro (y)

Reactions: The Black Cat
2.80 star(s) 25 Votes