2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
Also you talk like your "customization" is so in-depth when it's just a bunch of cosmetic changes
Man cries about fap material he is receiving for free. More news at 11.

(also, not only is cosmetic changes absolutely definitionally 'customization' so your complaint is totally asinine, it's actually doubly wrong as there are multiple personalities for the GF. like what are you bitching at fighting game devs because they're customization is literally cosmetics? or half a dozen other genres? and again he actually goes beyond that here with the personality chips how can one sentence be so wrong lmao)

SemFesher

Sep 7, 2017
Man cries about fap material he is receiving for free. More news at 11.

(also, not only is cosmetic changes absolutely definitionally 'customization' so your complaint is totally asinine, it's actually doubly wrong as there are multiple personalities for the GF. like what are you bitching at fighting game devs because they're customization is literally cosmetics? or half a dozen other genres? and again he actually goes beyond that here with the personality chips how can one sentence be so wrong lmao)
Oh shit, my bad. I guess I shouldn't discuss/critique games when the whole site a forum to... uh... discuss games. It being free somehow makes it a perfect game right? Gotcha!

Also, my original complaint was that the game was a buggy and empty mess, which it still is, that heavily lacks animations, which it still does. But hey, go off about the definition of cosmetics I guess? :HideThePain:

Mrdeadbird

A by-product of the system
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
So you're saying I should expect the minimum quality from a game just because it's from a solo dev? If you wear the "solo dev" badge like some sort of excuse as to why your games are so mediocre, then maybe you do deserve all the criticisms after all, especially with the long string of abandoned games from your past. Also you talk like your "customization" is so in-depth when it's just a bunch of cosmetic changes
:ROFLMAO: I'm open to criticism dude, in fact, we have a whole discord where people that care and like the game criticize and suggest stuff... Also yeah yeah if you have a solo dev, who draws, codes, and writes, manages Patreon, discord, itch, and Twitter you SHOULD OBVIOUSLY expect that to affect the quality of the end product (which is still in development), I would be childish to expect results like the one you have from whole a team :ROFLMAO:...

Nevertheless, you have the right to criticize anything you want bro, go nuts, it's a free world!... I've been getting criticism from dudes that have never worked on game dev since I started, and here I am chilling doing what I love while EG is thriving :cool:(y)

Have a magical day ;)

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
I need more than like 15 seconds before she gets sad that I'm not paying attention to her. It's a tad annoying.

Edit: Energy drain is still high. Also if I don't intervene, I'm stuck with no cabs forever? seems super unfair.

Last edited:

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I can make her sleep with other ONLY if I choose her to be a slut?

Mrdeadbird

A by-product of the system
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
I can make her sleep with others ONLY if I choose her to be a slut?
you should be able to talk to her and ask her to cheat with others, she'll also cheat on you if she's accumulated a set amount of bad memories, you can check her limits on her stats panel

Reactions: Sieglinnde

KingCorgi13

Jul 23, 2018
I hadn't found any info from my searches for achievement of "Cucked," or "Cashier."
Are these in the game? If so, a nudge, please?
i think you get the cucked achievement if you don't interact with her or tab out of the game when she pulls out her phone from there it should be easy to figure out

PorcZburator

May 23, 2018
you should be able to talk to her and ask her to cheat with others, she'll also cheat on you if she's accumulated a set amount of bad memories, you can check her limits on her stats panel
.....will you have the option to bang her mother(looks hoter than the doll)?....or some MFF with mother and daughter?(sorry if that option is already present in game i haven`t check it in a while) somehow i kinda think mother and daugheter working as pair should be in there

Febui

May 6, 2022
Well, it's ugly. A lot of art looks traced. That said, way way less offensive to the eyes than 90% of 3DCG games, so I got over it pretty quick.
That cab driver is an exception, I can't stop finding him an assault on my vision. I was glad to have him kill his wife and leave the game, but he turned out to be the only cab driver in the entire city.
Besides that, the visuals grew on me. I'd welcome the future day you make enough money to commission an artist to help you out, but I'm content as it stands.
As gameplay goes it's kind of... cute, in concept. Too early and buggy, respect just snaps back to 0 every day no matter what, it seems, and it doesn't really feel like your actions matter outside the very short-term.
I very much like that your e-gf can cheat even if you haven't allowed her to. Sounds like that's a bug, and the vanilla chip is meant to completely and totally disable all cheating and cucking until you explicitly tell her "cheat on me" or "I don't care"
But
I personally like it this way.
The writing is lacking with it though. Cheating doesn't build up an insecurity in her, there's no confrontation, and the text blurbs during the sex scenes are dull and repetitive.

And yet, I still find it a charming game. Keep it up, Mr. Deadbird!

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes