2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

tomdnz21

Apr 17, 2022
I wanted some gorilla Action i entered the code and have a masterkey still no option to fuck the gorilla, dog or her dad (ver0.009)

yyunus

Mar 28, 2020
I wanted some gorilla Action i entered the code and have a masterkey still no option to fuck the gorilla, dog or her dad (ver0.009)
You must allow her to cheat you by talking her and asking her opinion about cheating. Then tell her you're okay with it. Now you should able to do... you know, private things.

Reactions: Wlms and tomdnz21

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
You must allow her to cheat you by talking her and asking her opinion about cheating. Then tell her you're okay with it. Now you should able to do... you know, private things.
Ooooh... So that's what I was missing. Thanks !

Reactions: yyunus

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
I gave a quick try to that game. There's a few weird things. Or so i think.
First how come she has parents? It might be better to make her visiting MCs or to go to a robot rally or some-such things.
Actually a robot "family" and potential secret lover could be fun... Unless she was bred like she gave "birth" to a semi-human robot baby, but then it should be explained.
A far more annoying thing, i tried the pay with her button in the cab. She's upset, then the day after i find her in bed with him, she enjoys herself and yet get bad memory. Then she asks while smiling to have sex with the cabbie, and his sad if denied, while being thankful i allowed and nonetheless has bad memories! She orgasms good memory, happy robot, change position, bad memory, finish sex bad memories... And eventually end-up half crazy due to the apparently not erasable bad memories...
And there should be a way to save the game at the beginning in the factory.

Last edited:
Reactions: yyunus

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
There should also be a difference btwn cheating, which she might be allowed or choose to do, and sharing her, or allowing her to have a BF or GF.
Since you implemented, which is good, stamina or HP, positions and orgasms, you should have different stamina, skills, and endowment depending on characters, so she could show a preference depending on how skilled or naturally gifted they are.
If the father his not MC you should have the possibility for him to be told either by MC or independently by her.
It could be could to know what happened to said babies too.

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
It's extremely difficult without changing the default functions, since you lose respect for every trust gain; meaning nearly all positive actions lose respect, not just "doormat" actions.

If you want to change this, use the modified file attached. I removed respect loss upon trust gain (but leaves all other respect additions/subtractions untouched). It makes a big difference, put it in the \game folder.

I tried to do the same path, and it's really not set up for this, unfortunately. Currently it's written for all the cheating interactions to be negative, and lose respect, +bad memories, +unhappy. I was considering modding this for a more sharing-based playthrough where the boyfriend encourages it yet stays sweet to the girlfriend and she does likewise.
I copied your file use bloc-note and put it in the game file, it crashed the game. I must have done it badly.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I copied your file use bloc-note and put it in the game file, it crashed the game. I must have done it badly.
I did that for the last version - it's not up to date, though I do believe the dev tweaked some of the systems making them less punitive on the player.

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
I did that for the last version - it's not up to date, though I do believe the dev tweaked some of the systems making them less punitive on the player.
Makes sense. I still find it "punitive". Bad memory for changing position, and doing something she asks to do?
So the energy tweaking you had done would not function either?

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes