2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
Thanks, bro (y)
Che Chabon!
Since english is this site language i'll stick to it.
I wrote several comments, and would like to amend and clarify them.
Your game is good, and funny, erotic even for a couple of hours at max, and yet it could be much more.
So, here are some inputs coming from a fellow perv whom know nothing of coding.

Since she's a cyborg, a half bred: half human, half robotic and has a family the beginning is a tad nonsensical. It might be better to have MC being chosen to own/take care of one of these rare cyborgs, either blind dating a few, or having one chosen for him depending on a few questions he'd be asked.
Then you could give the option to cosmetic alteration later. Which would be the advantage of dating a cyborg instead of a full blown woman: the possibility to mod her.
She needs to have more of a personality and a learning curve. Learning about herself, discovering woman's right, or kinks by accessing the web, or talking with other people. If the player choose a cute and lovey-dovey gale she should be less prone to sex and yet more prone to be influence by other parties due to her innocence.

You should make MC choice of a career meaningful giving him stuffs to do during day time. A schedule to follow. He'd have to chose what to do with her during said time. Let her on her own, ask her to do chores, to learn stuffs, to roam freely or to stay inert awaiting is call and beck. Orders which she would follow or not. Then stuffs could happen, some people ringing at the door while MC is not there and so on.

The drone is a brilliant idea. I suggest you add a GPS, that she could be equip with from the start or as an option.
There could also be a memory card, that the player could access to know what she did while he's not there.

She could be ok, or upset to know of MC's spying, and transgressions and react accordingly. She might discover the GPS and/or use of drone or memory card and hack MC's phone to even with him.

As for procreation, it's a brilliant idea too. What you could add is the possibility to program her so she can not get pregnant, and make it being subject to dysfunction when she orgasms too much. She might also choose to disable it. Especially if she did not agree to use it in the first place, or is feeling lonely. MC could also be paid if bringing more cyborg baby to the world.

Since you had the good idea to implement several sexual positions and some stamina stat, plus orgasms. She should also react to how well she is handled, how many orgasms she gets, how well endowed her lovers are and so on. It might have an effect on procreation.

The energy is actually too low. How could she go out on her own, and cheat while not being able to explore a place without fainting every five minutes!

The bad memories are messy too. She asks to have sex, then has bad memory, change of position: bad memory and so on! What you could do, is use the different positions, pace and stamina.
Some lovers should be selfish and use her (blow, hand, titjob or a quick fuck only) so she'd be used and might be upset and have bad memories. Some lovers making her cum a lot should on the contrary be liked and give her good memories.

Which could lead her to ask MC to go back to some places, to invite some people or to propose to take the cab.
You could even have her asking MC if he could not drive and allow the taxi driver to go back seat, or some other lines of dialogue.

Finally: there should be a distinction between allowing her to cheat, MC using her for his own fancy letting her being use without asking her what she thinks, and initiating some hotwife, swinging, or sharing lifestyle. Or allowing her a lover.

Suerte!

Last edited:

Spookyman6969

Mar 19, 2019
Che Chabon!
Your game is good, and funny, erotic even for a couple of hours at max, and yet it could be much more.

Since she's a cyborg, a half bred: half human, half robotic and has a family the beginning is a tad nonsensical. It might be better to have MC being chosen to own/take care of one of these rare cyborgs, either blind dating a few, or having one chosen for him depending on a few questions he'd be asked.
Then you could give the option to cosmetic alteration later. Which would be the advantage of dating a cyborg instead of a full blown woman: the possibility to mod her.
She needs to have more of a personality and a learning curve. Learning about herself, discovering woman's right, or kinks by accessing the web, or talking with other people. If the player choose a cute and lovey-dovey gale she should be less prone to sex and yet more prone to be influence by other parties due to her innocence.

You should make MC choice of a career meaningful giving him stuffs to do during day time. A schedule to follow. He'd have to chose what to do with her during said time. Let her on her own, ask her to do chores, to learn stuffs, to roam freely or to stay inert awaiting is call and beck. Orders which she would follow or not. Then stuffs could happen, some people ringing at the door while MC is not there and so on.

The drone is a brilliant idea. I suggest you add a GPS, that she could be equip with from the start or as an option.
There could also be a memory card, that the player could access to know what she did while he's not there.

She could be ok, or upset to know of MC's spying, and transgressions and react accordingly. She might discover the GPS and/or use of drone or memory card and hack MC's phone to even with him.

As for procreation, it's a brilliant idea too. What you could add is the possibility to program her so she can not get pregnant, and make it being subject to dysfunction when she orgasms too much. She might also choose to disable it. Especially if she did not agree to use it in the first place, or is feeling lonely. MC could also be paid if bringing more cyborg baby to the world.

Since you had the good idea to implement several sexual positions and some stamina stat, plus orgasms. She should also react to how well she is handled, how many orgasms she gets, how well endowed her lovers are and so on. It might have an effect on procreation.

The energy is actually too low. How could she go out on her own, and cheat while not being able to explore a place without fainting every five minutes!

The bad memories are messy too. She asks to have sex, then has bad memory, change of position: bad memory and so on! What you could do, is use the different positions, pace and stamina.
Some lovers should be selfish and use her (blow, hand, titjob or a quick fuck only) so she'd be used and might be upset and have bad memories. Some lovers making her cum a lot should on the contrary be liked and give her good memories.

Which could lead her to ask MC to go back to some places, to invite some people or to propose to take the cab.
You could even have her asking MC if he could not drive and allow the taxi driver to go back seat, or some other lines of dialogue.

Finally: there should be a distinction between allowing her to cheat, MC using her for his own fancy letting her being use without asking her what she thinks, and initiating some hotwife, swinging, or sharing lifestyle. Or allowing her a lover.

Suerte!
These are all great suggestions. Hoping Deadbird listens.

Mrdeadbird

A by-product of the system
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Che Chabon!

Suerte!
Damn bro these are actually some good suggestions, and don't trip about your previous comments they were really constructive and I really appreciate them.

EG is really complex, to be honest sometimes I don't even understand her but every monthly update she becomes better still there's a lot of under the hood improvements to do before doing some of the stuff you suggest, never the less expect to see some of your stuff in further releases.

Have you tried the latest version? I could hook you up with 0.0098 shoot me a DM if you're up for that.

yyunus

Mar 28, 2020
Damn bro these are actually some good suggestions, and don't trip about your previous comments they were really constructive and I really appreciate them.

EG is really complex, to be honest sometimes I don't even understand her but every monthly update she becomes better still there's a lot of under the hood improvements to do before doing some of the stuff you suggest, never the less expect to see some of your stuff in further releases.

Have you tried the latest version? I could hook you up with 0.0098 shoot me a DM if you're up for that.
Will F95 version be updated as minor versions come up? In my country, it's luxury to become a patron so I have to follow the game from here...

Mrdeadbird

A by-product of the system
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Will F95 version be updated as minor versions come up? In my country, it's luxury to become a patron so I have to follow the game from here...
I am Colombian bro, so I know the struggle, I'll do the next free update around December.

Reactions: yyunus

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
Well just like I figured, these latest changes made existing saves incompatible. Another game to delete and forget, not worth starting over. :mad:

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes