2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Still praying that this game's NTR will one day be completely optional... I love the overall idea of having this "Tamagotchi-esque" girl you're taking care of and can mold into whatever you like but the fact that NTR can't be avoided is pretty annoying. I just wanna have a wholesome (and dirty at times) relationship with that pretty android girl, is that too much to ask? :cry:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
EGirlfriend-0.1051
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Why I feel like this game development is slower than a snail with lumbago, trying to climb Everest?

randomgamermofo

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2017
Is this game actually going anywhere? like it's been years and it is still stuck with the same stuff...
I follow his discord and see he's constantly working on stuff so he's not being lazy or anything...but would love to see new positions. New skin color, hairstyles, etc are nice and all but i'd love to see more variety in the actual sex scenes.

Haven't played the game in a while so I'll play this and see what's new.

• Hey there
Reactions: Mrdeadbird

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Will there ever be an uncensored version of this in the future? I haven't stopped by here since patreon neutered you, just wondering if you had reintegration plans down the road

• Wow

VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
I must be retarded. How the fuck do I these job/mini games? And how do I buy things? How do I do anything than talk to an e-fuckdoll?

I figured it out. This game is very unintuitive.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
has the doggo got more content? and maybe more beasts on the SS version? like horses and that kinda stuff? btw does the EG react to the name imputs? like if you choose chad, cuck, Jonh Connor, etc? it would be funny

Last edited:

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
The dev is very openly milking his supporters and trying to achieve online celebrity status, building a community around his personality.
Man, and there are active devs out there working hard to get nothing. Speak about unfair. Anyway, I will let my grandchild know about this game. Maybe it's gonna hit v0.2 by then.

Mrdeadbird

A by-product of the system
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
The dev is very openly milking his supporters and trying to achieve online celebrity status, building a community around his personality.
That's an amazing conspiracy theory right there my Man

Lith

Dec 3, 2017
Like, what were your expectations?
Honestly the changes made this year are great and make the game much better. don't mind the people criticizing how long it's taking.

Although i am wondering when we're getting more hair styles, colors, eye colors. having a color slider for everything would be cool but i don't know how hard that is to put in a game.
Also what happened with the gorilla stuff. i can't get it to work. have the code and everything.

Keep up the good work. I love messing around with this game.

• Red Heart
2.80 star(s) 25 Votes