2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

jmus32

Sep 2, 2020
Well bro I'm including lesbian scenes more ugly bastard stuff and male cheating scenes, in the upcoming releases.
Regarding the cheating threshold it depends on the personality chip you are using and their bad memories, you can check on her stats display, it would say bad memories 0/X and X would be the number of bad memories you will need to get her to start cheating on you.

Thanks for your opinion bro
Any plans to add a gallery? Would be cool to sort through scenes to make sure you've seen them all.

spitsnasi

May 9, 2019
why would you sell the masterkey then when you are about to use it, you give a warning that it is not allowed? That sucks! Just disable it if you can't use it.

Mrdeadbird

A by-product of the system
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Any plans to add a gallery? Would be cool to sort through scenes to make sure you've seen them all.
Well this game does work with full pre made scenes, but aware of the problem and will find a way to let everyone know they've seen the whole thing

Mrdeadbird

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
why would you sell the masterkey then when you are about to use it, you give a warning that it is not allowed? That sucks! Just disable it if you can't use it.
What? Are we talking about the same game?

Mrdeadbird

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
It's not restricted yo just have to
When you go to parent's place and the main room, you will find the Dad. I found a menu called use Masterkey but it says it is restricted when I bought it. So there is no use for it at all - why sell it?
You need to go to the factory, wait outside until Sneaky D appears, He'll help you with your problem.
Masterykeys are working fine my dude

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
When you go to parent's place and the main room, you will find the Dad. I found a menu called use Masterkey but it says it is restricted when I bought it. So there is no use for it at all - why sell it?
padreon, my friend, doesnt like that content so you need to jump through some hoops. since there are snitches around everywhere squealing to the mod team there, we cant keep telling everyone how to do that. but its in this thread.

Xem

Jul 17, 2019
Mr dead bird a few couple of things first one you should prob remove the event that happens when you leave the game for a few moments since it pops out a loot more than i would like and it becomes really annoying after a while second you should be able to keep her clothes while having sex (i think is a nice incentive for getting the patreon stuff since the codes are honestly not a really big deal at least for me) annd last of all do you think we could get pov into the game, its just that the blue color of the character isnt very immersive lets just say and i would really aprettiate it other than that game sucks you don't have a dog 0/10, just kidding game is pretty good keep up the good work

hhd12258

Jun 18, 2018
Tried playing the game but frustrating how I can't use esc or right click to open the save menu or even scroll to rollback the text at specific sections. It's frustrating how devs remove this option to make life more difficult for players. So Imma try and find the fix and post it here.

Edit:

Activate the console then open it in game with "shift+o"
Then type in $_game_menu_screen = "save_screen"
Boom now you can right click to open the save/load menu anywhere.
Dev we're here to coom not mess around with code
$_game_menu_screen = "save_screen"
SyntaxError:invalid syntax

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
$_game_menu_screen = "save_screen"
SyntaxError:invalid syntax
Did you enter it correctly, I've tried this exact command on other games and it's worked just fine. I will note for this game though, that you might want to enter the command on a text frame not a choice frame since for some reason if you save or do anything on a choice frame then the girlfriend bitches at you for ignoring her

belvoir

May 17, 2017
So, mom gave me a number for when "gf is not around" but I dunno how to make her to be not around.

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
guys how do you open the console for unlock the save screen at any moment? shift + o dont work for me.

and any news about the change log? i am very curious why nobody publish it :D

Reactions: Mrdeadbird

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
Anyone have a changelog for 0.0041?
Don't have it but you can now fuck the mom.

Guide (who really wants to figure this shit out for themselves?):
Get the photos from the dad same as before (find him in the house twice and offer to transfer photos on second meeting), talk to him about them and next time you see him he gives you the mom's number. When you call her up, ask her to see more photos then keep talking but don't ask to fuck. There's an option to ask her if her asshole is sensetive and she invites you to see it after she next showers, unlocking the bathroom in her house. Go there and talk til she says she's ready or something like it, then finger her ass - repeat this pattern with the twist so she cums. You can then call her whenever E-GF isn't around. She won't fuck when you flirt unless you have something to offer (the fat-assed, gold-digging harlot that she is). I made the mistake of thinking I needed cash and/or to find a way of owning something. Instead go the the alleyway and one of the bottom two options (can't remember which) means you meet some dude she mentions fucking before. Ask him for money and then say because you think he looks wise. He gives you a country club membership, so now you can fuck the mom.

There's a few variations of position (1 cg per fuck) but it's mostly just shots of her face mid-fuck. There's no faceshots or "real" creampies like with E-GF. Also doesn't seem to be a way to get her pregnant. You can get caught by E-GF based on RNG, which mostly just means threatening her with a bricking unless she takes you back.

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes