HughNose

May 5, 2022
Hey everybody,
It's the 3D version of Earn Your Freedom
All renders are done by Anna Pink

We hope you'll like it :)
Cool game / thanks for sharing!

I seem to be stuck in an endless loop though. I keep getting in-room clients alternating between a black guy and a trans woman. Weeks pass, I make lots of money, and nothing else happens. Nobody collects rent and I'm developing a serious case of blue balls since that chastity thingy doesn't come off either....

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Cool game / thanks for sharing!

I seem to be stuck in an endless loop though. I keep getting in-room clients alternating between a black guy and a trans woman. Weeks pass, I make lots of money, and nothing else happens. Nobody collects rent and I'm developing a serious case of blue balls since that chastity thingy doesn't come off either....
Probably you just reached the end of contents for this update, read this and backward posts probably one page back. Cheers.

Velcuz

Nov 10, 2017
I didn't think this game could get any better but the renders are so good, really brings it to a whole new level compared to the normal version.

lushlife

Sep 1, 2017
MC is damn cute. I just played a few minutes, but this is off to a good start. Wishing the developers the best to keep this going with good writing where MC gets to explore many new experiences!

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Dark grey or whatever on a dark brown background = unreadable. Suggest you change pallette to a lighter saturated color like a green so that it contrasts with all of the earth tones you are using here.

unreadable.png

Scorpius888

Jul 26, 2020
i spent a few weeks doing nothing in my room still at 10 credits and nobody shows up to collect money the MC can do nothing all day and get free room and food nice deal :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Reactions: eragerous

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
on the next game update, we would like to unlock the client's glory hole room with BJ , bukkake party and swallowing sessions activies gradually with the mc (even with some companions, co-workers and friends later on)

Elegy_KM

Sep 20, 2022
Cool game anyway. (y)But the penis model could have been much better. For example, main character's penis should be smaller with foreskin.

lushlife

Sep 1, 2017
Version 0.03 is off to a great start in terms of setting up a story with great renders. Kudos. Much content is yet to come, which bodes well for us fans!

My wishlist of things to fix:
  1. Remove all confirmatory choices ("Are you sure" Y/N and variations). Good for HTML but an annoyance in Red'Py.
  2. Also remove all unavailable choices (e.g., go somewhere that's locked). Replaces time-wasting clicks-for-nothing with a growing game universe over time.
  3. Smaller and uncut dick for MC when soft. Make MC a grower, not a small show'er. Erect size is fine.
  4. Less cartoonish size of BJ cocks, at least this early on. Save some room for MC's corruption level to grow.
  5. Slower corruption path. Don't make it a grind, but MC is turned slutty in just 2-3 turns.
  6. A few more backgrounds to set up the story. And something for variety every now and then between MC's room and the few destinations currently available.
  7. A few more facial expressions. MC's sister just hanging out (like a dead body, ouch) during a long conversation is the prime example currently in need of something more alive.
This is meant as supportive and constructive ideas. Hoping it will be useful and that others can add in a similar spirit for Creator's gain and everyone's enjoyment.

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
sadly , it seems i am the only game fan who actually support mc with cute & nice erect size hard penis almost all the time during any experiences and service he is into and working to please Alice or meeting new clients so she can be proud of him (or practice exercises at GH r00m)
his body is lovely and perfect, (delicious path to sexy sissification with lots of milk and dense nutrients for him)
[becoming lady girl later on]
his lessions in bukkake hardcore sessions in the future is a-must in this game.

1667790354826.png

4.40 star(s) 30 Votes