JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Looks interesting. I have not played the original though and not that really experienced with this genre in general (I think I played a bit another similar game, Shattered), and I am kinda neutral about it.

However, my question is, will the 18 year old male (completely) turn into a girl? You can put then answer in spoiler for everyone else but I don't mind since I was asking. I would like to know because I am more interested if it is gonna be "all the way", not just "half way" (or worst if nah the MC changing back:ROFLMAO:) kinda thing. Cheers.

Aug 28, 2018
Is there an option to choose a female MC or to avoid gay scenes? Futa is my shit but I dont like when it's the recieving side as a dude... would be nice if there was that option, just curious.

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
How is this so small? I don't trust games under a few hundred MBs.
webp instead of png ;)

Also stuck in an endless loop of 2 wait for client in room scenes. Went over 30 days... Started over again and ended up in endless loop again. No idea what to do. Tried other options. Only ones available are glory room and the wall to observe the two people stuck there.
I could not seem to figure out how to get to lab... did all i could find on this update.. Is there a time or repetition factors for the lab scene?
you are not stuck, it's just the end of the update
revisiting the lab isn't added yet :)

Reactions: TheRedMinister398

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
you are not stuck, it's just the end of the update
revisiting the lab isn't added yet :)
Interesting. You probably should provide some kind of "marker" that mentioned the end of contents for an update or at least specified it in the changelogs or release notes. Otherwise, there will more posts like that and most players who experience that "loop" were getting frustrated. Cheers.

Oct 6, 2019
I love the premise and the scenes in the original, but I really don't like the dick cage. You can remove it but that's very limited. I hope this game does something different with that.

Mid1969

Mar 2, 2021
I know this is a futa/trans/gay/trap game but if we could chose a female MC(already looks like a woman just has a PP) the game would surely have a much larger audience.

Reactions: TravisTheLightBoss

Bevnkev

Aug 18, 2022
Is there an option to choose a female MC or to avoid gay scenes? Futa is my shit but I dont like when it's the recieving side as a dude... would be nice if there was that option, just curious.
an option to choose a female MC - No
avoid gay scenes - No
Futa is my shit - The game has feminine characters with penises
but I dont like when it's the recieving side as a dude - then you really are out of luck here

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
I love the premise and the scenes in the original, but I really don't like the dick cage. You can remove it but that's very limited. I hope this game does something different with that.
Second it. Least favorite part of the game. I get the MC is being dominated but it's very meh and I hope we can get rid of it soon or it might be enough to kill it for me.

hellyeah3000

Nov 11, 2021
I wish that in this version, you can make your dick bigger more than just once. Make it so it can get truly massive, and add a story line where people notice / measure / size compare its growth to theirs!!

Shadøwlurker

Oct 26, 2019
I am stuck in a loop too: Every day I get the same customers when waiting for customers: The girl humiliating the MC with the dildo and the man who wants to be sucked. I can go to the glory hole too but the weeks progress and Alex does not come to collect the money on the second sunday. Maybe this loop prevents getting the prompt for the lab?

Reactions: Shelscott50

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I could not seem to figure out how to get to lab... did all i could find on this update.. Is there a time or repetition factors for the lab scene?
In the 3D version, It is by "accident" as MC's way to the "gloryhole".
So just keep trying.
I happened to miss the trigger for MC going to Buttwall and 'playing' with the 'offered services'.
(I am planning to restart game, ver. .03, and see what I missed)

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I am stuck in a loop too: Every day I get the same customers when waiting for customers: The girl humiliating the MC with the dildo and the man who wants to be sucked. I can go to the glory hole too but the weeks progress and Alex does not come to collect the money on the second sunday. Maybe this loop prevents getting the prompt for the lab?
that is because there are not that many "New" customers, just the same 3 or 4 and repeated
is kinda annoying; It is not really a loop as much as grindy. but gotta cut the DEV some slack.
- unless I screwed up, DEV neglected to add Alexis for Monday's fee pick-up.
I played 4 weeks and No Alexis.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I wish that in this version, you can make your dick bigger more than just once. Make it so it can get truly massive, and add a story line where people notice / measure / size compare its growth to theirs!!
Well, We are Not That far yet. Even in the 2D version that happens later.
We haven't even gotten to the workout with Ben, or the sexual harassment by MC's classmate (Tom),
play dates with Rachel, or the solicited 'Outside work'.
- IF WE are to assume that 3D Will follow the 2D storyline.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I am not sure. It was a whim, I got tried of servicing clients, so headed for gloryhole.
didn't really pay attention to the time, day, or week.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
lauzy writing: day 1 : i dont want to suck cocks. day2 : this cock feels so good in my mouth ! wow that escaladed quickly. nice renders but mah dude... the story so far is lame.
Well, There Are Alot of things the Dev has 'skipped over'.
- how quickly the MC went from pathetic boy to semi cute "tomboy", to cute Trans girl.
IDK if it is laziness, or If The DEV Is trying to Rush his product ("See what I can do!");
He needs to slow down; fill in the holes in the storyline before He gets too far ahead of himself.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Probably you just reached the end of contents for this update, read this and backward posts probably one page back. Cheers.

4.40 star(s) 30 Votes