CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Because it's a female model tweaked to look like a male, should be pretty obvious looking at the general proportion of the face, especially the eylashes and the lips, so of course "he" already had breasts.
There's a limit to the modification you can do to a female 3D DAZ model, I think the artist did a good job keeping the resemblance with the original 2D. :)
Love your avatar, love cute redheads, yummy.

Reactions: Dylan741

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
YES! We love Anna Pink talents!

████████████████████████
█▄─▄███─▄▄─█▄─█─▄█▄─▄▄─█
██─██▀█─██─██─█─███─▄█▀█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
YES! We love Anna Pink talents!

████████████████████████
█▄─▄███─▄▄─█▄─█─▄█▄─▄▄─█
██─██▀█─██─██─█─███─▄█▀█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀
Now this would be a nice outfit for the MC, good find. :) (y)

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
we are absolutely in love with this game' mc!

──────▄▀▄─────▄▀▄
─────▄█░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█▄
─▄▄──█░░░░░░░░░░░█──▄▄
█▄▄█─█░░▀░░┬░░▀░░█─█▄▄█

f2805f274471676c96aff2bc9fbedd70.gif

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Hey everybody,
First of all, thank you for all the nice comments; we really appreciate all your amazing feedback!
And secondly, I'd like to let you know that the is out, and it's available for early access :)
We'll be posting it here as well in two weeks from now

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Hey everybody,
First of all, thank you for all the nice comments; we really appreciate all your amazing feedback!
And secondly, I'd like to let you know that the is out, and it's available for early access :)
We'll be posting it here as well in two weeks from now
I try not to be negative on these forums as there are enough a**holes on here already but I for one am sad to see this version being worked on.

The forum already has enough poorly designed VN games with awful character models and even worse dialogue to boot, the cartoon-drawn version you had before is and will always be leagues above this version.

That being said I hope you continue to work on both versions and pray that one version does not fall short due to the demands of the other, hopefully, they can both flourish in tandem.

mickjag

Jul 24, 2019
Renders are great but I can't get over MC model. Shattered somehow managed to make an androgynous character that looks good as a male and trap. But this is clearly a female with pasted dick. Also it kinda sucks that it's just 1:1 remake, original EYF has pretty bland writing, so it's sad to see none expansion on old content

Reactions: duckpop

Nero the Bard

Oct 15, 2020
Renders are great but I can't get over MC model. Shattered somehow managed to make an androgynous character that looks good as a male and trap. But this is clearly a female with pasted dick. Also it kinda sucks that it's just 1:1 remake, original EYF has pretty bland writing, so it's sad to see none expansion on old content
I do agree on the story ( but that can still be expanded) and disagree on the model (i like it a lot und wuldent want a different one)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Earn Your Freedom 3D (0.03).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Sexual Soda

Aug 5, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Earn Your Freedom 3D (0.03).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Out out curiosity, what is the minimum required RAM for this game

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I Love This Game so far! Much Better than the original.
It Plays More like a KN v.s. a VN, which is understandable, as the 3D version would be harder to make (time consuming)
I have already played vers.03, and it has its flaws as well.
First, The DEV neglected to add Alexis, in version .03, her weekly visits to collect "fees" from MC.
(I was able to work 4 weeks without a visit from Alexis)
There is Less "freedom" to roam/leave room. Only allowing to visit "Butt Wall" & Gloryhole rooms.
("No need to visit" or 'not cleared' to visit Lobby/main Hallway)
Need a few more assorted clients.
- Need a version 0.2.5
(This is Obviously an Important scene for the MC's progression)
- where boy MC is concerned about not receiving clients, talks with Rachel (?)
she suggests MC visit the Beauty Salon to look more "girly". (1st visit is Free. 2nd & possibly 3rd MC has to pay for)
No Option to visit the Lab for "milkings" or watching Hypno-vids.
(although, even in the original version, never really showed any evidence that it actually worked)

4.40 star(s) 30 Votes