Sofia86

Sep 8, 2021
I agree that it isn't logical that MC has breasts so rapidly, however, lately I've grown tired of games where you get nowhere near the action within reasonable time and more often than not, never play again. That was never the case with EYF though, in fact it's really fast paced straight-into-action kind of game. And I always thought it's intentional and loved it for that very reason. In 3D version I found myself liking the same thing; fast pace. It fits well and I always thought the dev steered the story into that direction intentionally. Also, I don't mind MC's overly feminine appearance. I think she's ADORABLE!

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
Love the artwork, MC is adorable! Would love to see a 'hint' option (to indicate to player what options increase/decrease what variables) as I can see this having a lot of branches.

Love the work so far, adding to my watch list.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
I think I've gained a new appreciation for Sissy games. Especially with this very cute mc. I hope they destroy my Bussy lol

77icew

Feb 5, 2022
good game. I like if use Alex her legs, and feet more, and alex wrapped her legs around MC's waist, or hips, and squeeze . :) :love:

Reactions: Sofia86

Nantec

Aug 2, 2017
Oh! Riley from "But I'm the bad guy" grew into a real Sissy after what happened.. funny little game :HideThePain:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I agree that it isn't logical that MC has breasts so rapidly, however, lately I've grown tired of games where you get nowhere near the action within reasonable time and more often than not, never play again. That was never the case with EYF though, in fact it's really fast paced straight-into-action kind of game. And I always thought it's intentional and loved it for that very reason. In 3D version I found myself liking the same thing; fast pace. It fits well and I always thought the dev steered the story into that direction intentionally. Also, I don't mind MC's overly feminine appearance. I think she's ADORABLE!
I love the MC too, he/she is so very cute and makes the perfect femboy. Before he got to the brothel, he was just a boy who thought he liked girls like a regular boy. Those tiny breasts would be the result of injections or an operation, which a young boy wouldn't even consider. This could happen after he decides to make himself more feminine and visits the doctor at the clinic for treatments. So starting off, his body should be more boy shaped than that of a budding girl. This is just trying to be more real.

Reactions: Sofia86

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
This 3d guy initially looks too much like a girl, he has more breasts than some women.
Because it's a female model tweaked to look like a male, should be pretty obvious looking at the general proportion of the face, especially the eylashes and the lips, so of course "he" already had breasts.
There's a limit to the modification you can do to a female 3D DAZ model, I think the artist did a good job keeping the resemblance with the original 2D. :)

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
so nice and addictive the mc re-visiting the G.H. room from time to time,
Alex is so beautiful, powerfull and sexy too
fun --> why is there a 'escape your bedroom' option?
the mc atcually wanna stay to meet even more clients!
they should be treated well,
'escape the building' option should be removed from the game asap lol

4d6475bfb1c57c5d88b671cac9713a54.jpg 11c6f8cd2c2ae3048d1279b57ffc5cb6.jpg

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
so nice and addictive the mc re-visiting the G.H. room from time to time,
Alex is so beautiful, powerfull and sexy too
fun --> why is there a 'escape your bedroom' option?
the mc atcually wanna stay to meet even more clients!
they should be treated well,
'escape the building' option should be removed from the game asap lol

View attachment 2101206 View attachment 2101207
Love your renders, yummy.

4.40 star(s) 30 Votes