doku99

Mar 21, 2018
Damn!!! This is F*****g Better 3DCG! and Interesting. :giggle::giggle::giggle:

it is planned 2 make Trans BDSM in this Game? because that's My Favorite Content. :giggle::giggle::giggle:
I'm pretty sure this will be a complete 3D remake of Earn Your Freedom, and Earn Your Freedom has BDSM, so yes probably

doku99

Mar 21, 2018
Truth be told, I would love to do that. I am on a fixed retirement pension and inflation has already forced me to make a lot of changes to my lifestyle. Cutting back to bare necessities, eliminating small luxuries. My encouragement and love are pretty much all I have to offer, sad as it is, and promoting this wonderful game to others. I'm just an old guy, loving a beautiful game.
That is okay, hope you have a happy retirement!

Aug 23, 2021
Damn!!! This is F*****g Better 3DCG! and Interesting. :giggle::giggle::giggle:

it is planned 2 make Trans BDSM in this Game? because that's My Favorite Content. :giggle::giggle::giggle:
That's Right just Like the Part 1 of the Cartoon Version (2DCG) they Have Many Domination,Submission,Bondage,Slave,Fetish and also BDSM. :LOL::ROFLMAO:
the only thing I want is tied up Futa or Trans and then Sucking or Jerking her Dick

even if it's just that role, I'm happy for that. :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

BBCAddict

Sep 11, 2021
Just played both versions again and can't wait to see some really hot scenes in 3d. This is the ultimate 'reluctant' femboy sissy project and it's going to be huge.

Reactions: minotaur1442

Gamerboyfan99

Jul 2, 2017
Hi there! Thanks for your attention to this game mod

The game is more of a mod than a new game. We are changing 2d art to 3d with small additions and branching.

Character customization is not yet provided, but we are thinking how to implement it (in the 3d version it is much more difficult)

The original game is not abandoned, it continues to develop.

We collect all feedback very carefully, we do our best to make the game meet your expectations.

Please support us on so that you can make more time playing the game if you like it

Also you can get additional art on
Can you make the main character actually look male to start with? Like the original game?

Reactions: krank6r
Nov 10, 2019
nice, i liked the original but i thought the art style was always a downer. but i like this art style so i hope you will continue this

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Excellent update on this project. I do have to agree with those that say that the MC should not show breasts at the beginning. Maybe as the game adds more content the pics we see now will be shuffled into their proper place in the timeline.

Reactions: HarryHill99

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
This game is extremely addictive!

Very nice idea! It should be contageous to other game developers willing to re-adapt and revise all 2D adult games into excellent Ren'py structure visual novel quality remake new game version of each of them nicely!

(but being loyal to the core original game plots and progress, adding new twists to the main story as well)

suggestion: Next game to turn into 3D VN 4K textures: 'FutaDom World'

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DaedricLover
4.40 star(s) 30 Votes