Thami_

Sep 6, 2019
one of my favorite things about the orginal version was the charcter changes, the hair the clothes and lips and everything, really hope that be added, but great start, hope there be more visual parts added, not too manay images sometimes its just text and dark background but as a start i like it

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 2085068

Overview:
This is a game about a young guy (18yo) who is captured by some bad guys and is forced to work in a brothel to pay off his father's debts. Play the game to find out what will happen to him and if he'll become an obedient little slut ;)
Thread Updated: 2022-10-06
Release Date: 2022-09-03
Developer: EYF3D -
Censored: No
Version: 0.02
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2085037 View attachment 2085038 View attachment 2085039 View attachment 2085040 View attachment 2085056
Oh God, I love this game in 3D, I love the renders and storyline. Please continue updating this game as fast as possible, I can't get enough of it. Great femboy games are so rare and this is THE ONE. Following you.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Damn that Femboy is actually pretty cute. Almost makes me wish I played Sissy games.... almost. ;)

Reactions: ktunga

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
That's not a promising response.
I'm here because I search for games with the female domination tag. Frustratingly though, some femdom games include unavoidable gay content, that's why I'm asking.
It's based on the 2D version of Earn Your Freedom, so not a snowball's chance in hell that it's avoidable.

Last edited:

doku99

Mar 21, 2018
Oh God, I love this game in 3D, I love the renders and storyline. Please continue updating this game as fast as possible, I can't get enough of it. Great femboy games are so rare and this is THE ONE. Following you.
If you like it a lot and want faster updates you can always consider supporting the devs :)

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
I hope this steers clear of the NTR content that really put me off the 2d version. Just seemed overkill to do that extra to the MC when his life circumstances was already pretty awful.
Lmfao bruh really? The whole game literally is about the MC being kidnapped and turned into a sex slave. The whole game is NTR by nature because he's forced to watch everything being raped and taken everyday till he's a broken brainless shell of a man he never was. Pretty sure it's gunna be a play for play on the 2d version as a co development by another creator

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
I was never a fan of 2d games in generals, they usually have very limited or inexistent animations, Im beyond exited for the 3D treatment

Treyyyy

Feb 28, 2022
View attachment 2085068

Overview:
This is a game about a young guy (18yo) who is captured by some bad guys and is forced to work in a brothel to pay off his father's debts. Play the game to find out what will happen to him and if he'll become an obedient little slut ;)
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD

View attachment 2085037 View attachment 2085038 View attachment 2085039 View attachment 2085040 View attachment 2085056
does this have the same amount of content as the original

doku99

Mar 21, 2018
does this have the same amount of content as the original
No, it has maybe 2% of the original content so far, game ends very fast. Creating 3D renders is really hard work and one render can take many hours. With each new update of the game, more are added

Reactions: 69ztare

jaydillah

Oct 28, 2018
I'll wait for there to be more content but watching with great interest as the original game is great and 3D is even better. not enough good trans on male content in 3D games.

Flooper

Jan 8, 2018
Not sure if this needed a 3d art version for me, I'd rather see more content of the other project... However, I'm still curious to see what happens with this. I am not a fan of how girly the MC looks at the game start though... I like being transformed into something feminine, without starting out as a completely passable trap...

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 2085068

Overview:
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD

Thank you, SissyDreams and AnnaPink, just finished this segment and can't wait for the next rendition. The MC is a beautiful sweet boy, thank you AnnaPink. But he is a "boy" a slender boy. He shouldn't be having budding boobs. Don't get me wrong, I love it (tiny tits), but not on a boy, it's not realistic. Please tell us how long before the next release. Are there plans to bring Jennifer and her mom into the game? Would love to see Jennifer. This is by far, my favorite game. XOXOXOXOXO

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
If you like it a lot and want faster updates you can always consider supporting the devs :)
Truth be told, I would love to do that. I am on a fixed retirement pension and inflation has already forced me to make a lot of changes to my lifestyle. Cutting back to bare necessities, eliminating small luxuries. My encouragement and love are pretty much all I have to offer, sad as it is, and promoting this wonderful game to others. I'm just an old guy, loving a beautiful game.

Reactions: doku99 and lexlutha
4.40 star(s) 30 Votes