Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
That's not a promising response.
I'm here because I search for games with the female domination tag. Frustratingly though, some femdom games include unavoidable gay content, that's why I'm asking.
Nope it is not avoidable, the game centers around the sissyfication/feminization of the protagonist, he is forced into prostitution to pay a debt.

Marcmad

Aug 5, 2020
I also am curious, is there a difference with the original?
Are they the same game or two different?

I don't judge, am just intrigued.

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
Is this a carbon copy of the 2d version or are there some changes? I would love it if we could skip the gay stuff, which I know is not possible with the original game.
Futa on male and femdom games are definitely my jam and I don't really mind the sissification.

Reactions: ShiverJaw

TV_marina

Feb 15, 2022
(y)(y)(y) WOW.
Downloaded and found it awesome. Superb render art, I look forward to future upgrades

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
I enjoyed playing the non 3D version and am very happy to see it in 3D ^^ It also being sandbox free... tears of joy :,) Thank you for this!

Edit: So, is this a sandbox game as well? because if so, the tag is missing.

I ask because I ended up here and I see the "leave the room, wait" options, date, time etc. If it is still a sandbox game, please add the money cheat like you did in the other version.

EYF7.jpg

I do hope some of the thingies from the other version make it over to this one. Like, Hairstyle/Boob/Ass/Lip options etc. Obviously just put them in a list of choices at some point in the future.

I took some screenshots of some of ze dialogue that bugged me a bit. You can use them or not, up to you :)

1. This needs fixing. I think you meant "We were best friends since childhood. She was thrilled when she found out I was moving in with them" or "We were best friends since childhood. She was so thrilled to find out that I was moving in with them"

EYF1.jpg

2. A bitty change. "And right when I was coming home from another job interview" I think you can cut the local cafe part out and change the "going" to "coming" (that's what she said) =.= (darn you Michael Scott!)

EYF2.jpg

3. Small change. "A car pulled over right next to me"

EYF3.jpg

4. Easy fix. "You are coming with us, Boy" not "going" lol

EYF4.jpg

5. This... Idk what you were trying to say here xD so, here "They don't look friendly... I don't think I should try running or fighting" or "They don't look friendly... I shouldn't try anything funny" idk but yeah lol this sentence needs a fixy.

EYF5.jpg

6. Easy fix. "Now, I am in the car with them, and I have no idea where we're going...."

EYF6.jpg

I hope this helps you out some. I know most Dev's aren't native English speakers so, if I can help, I'll try my best.

Last edited:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Does it work? I dont know. A lot of repetition just like the original. I just dont know. The models are very good and very cute. Lets wait for a few updates.

gixxer0305

Jan 17, 2022
Finally, i liked the original

Only i was a bit sad by the starting render i would have liked to have the mc look more like a boy and be turned into a girl through makeup hair etc but we started off not only looking like a girl but also having small breasts

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 30 Votes