tania

Jun 30, 2017
This needs better work, 2nd update and:
-Kid already looks llike a girl(tits to big and hips)
- option to go to room naked but after it shows with the top
-first client, finger inside ass but only scene is finger thouch asshole.(need more scenes!)
-second client, lick asshole but scene only show the ass.(need more scenes!)
-alot black screen with text teling wats happening.

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
Is the trap, futa and gay content avoidable?
Ah, I see. Thank you for the honest answer. Not my cup of tea, but you guys enjoy.
If I'm not mistaken, there is even a "straight" scene where the game asks if the player is ok with seeing naked girls.
This game is totally aimed at "non straight content".
I hope it doesn't do that you just said. Why should it CUT content?
It's not always "cut content", but to "choose what content". Seeing all the scenes except for the NTR ones is something possible, and not out of place, since the game already let's you choose to not see some contents (foot fetish, for example).
Lmfao bruh really? The whole game literally is about the MC being kidnapped and turned into a sex slave. The whole game is NTR by nature because he's forced to watch everything being raped and taken everyday till he's a broken brainless shell of a man he never was. Pretty sure it's gunna be a play for play on the 2d version as a co development by another creator
"NTR" and "forced" are different things. You don't need to be in love with someone to be raped until your ass is so sore that the game wins a "guro" tag.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
This needs better work, 2nd update and:
-Kid already looks llike a girl(tits to big and hips)
- option to go to room naked but after it shows with the top
-first client, finger inside ass but only scene is finger thouch asshole.(need more scenes!)
-second client, lick asshole but scene only show the ass.(need more scenes!)
-alot black screen with text teling wats happening.
I agree with you, and I hoped to see more in those scenes. But on top of what I have seen if there were female moaning sounds etc... I would be supporting this right now. Even though I had to drop 8-9 devs recently I could get behind this one. I wonder how often they update does anyone know how long it was between this and the first release?.

lorlemonade

May 12, 2018
View attachment 2085068

Overview:
This is a game about a young guy (18yo) who is captured by some bad guys and is forced to work in a brothel to pay off his father's debts. Play the game to find out what will happen to him and if he'll become an obedient little slut ;)
Thread Updated: 2022-10-06
Release Date: 2022-09-03
Developer: EYF3D -
Censored: No
Version: 0.02
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2085037 View attachment 2085038 View attachment 2085039 View attachment 2085040 View attachment 2085056
yeeeeeeeeeeeah boy thank you for this

Raywing

Oct 13, 2021
The game itself looks good. Especially the 3D animations are a big plus point. The story has something, I'm curious how it develops further.

The Futa girls do not bother me but the boy looks unfortunately really too much like a girl, he has more breasts than some women.... There is still room for improvement.

Otherwise, I'm already looking forward to the next update. :D

Anna Pink

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2021
Hi there! Thanks for your attention to this game mod

The game is more of a mod than a new game. We are changing 2d art to 3d with small additions and branching.

Character customization is not yet provided, but we are thinking how to implement it (in the 3d version it is much more difficult)

The original game is not abandoned, it continues to develop.

We collect all feedback very carefully, we do our best to make the game meet your expectations.

Please support us on so that you can make more time playing the game if you like it

Also you can get additional art on

drago30

Jul 28, 2018
One moment i was happy to see that you made a 3d version of your game and suddenly i get this:cry::cry::cry: Drivers are already updated and i have no issue with any other game. Any recommendation?

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020

The game is more of a mod than a new game. We are changing 2d art to 3d with small additions and branching.

Character customization is not yet provided, but we are thinking how to implement it (in the 3d version it is much more difficult)

We collect all feedback very carefully, we do our best to make the game meet your expectations.

Please support us on so that you can make more time playing the game if you like it

Hi I really like what you guys are doing together I really liked the original game and I like it even more now with 3d I would love to know if there will be sex sound effects? such as female moaning etc... in the game as well. For me that would be the icing on the cake. For me, if it was there, I know I would support it. Plz let me know thank you.

G0DZillA

Feb 23, 2022

Good luck nice renders.

rip-basium

Nov 23, 2021
so excited for 3D renders of this, and it looks like they're done well, too! thanks you two!

Alkemides

Jun 12, 2017
I hope this steers clear of the NTR content that really put me off the 2d version. Just seemed overkill to do that extra to the MC when his life circumstances was already pretty awful.
I agree. Because imagine the horror of getting NTRed after you have been turned into a sissy prostitute against your will. I mean what could be worse than taking it up the ass and having to watch your girl being fucked too right? Too much.

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741 and doku99
4.40 star(s) 30 Votes