RedGizmoDuck

Jun 27, 2020
I like this version but it doesn't seem this will be the prominent version.

I hope the original author can take advantage of the fact that CG is easier and quicker, time wise, to tell their story.

Drawing all the scenes can't be easy, or time efficient.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Shelscott50

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
So the unique 2d art is replaced with the crappy Daz3D models.
"Replaced" would mean the older version is no longer being produced, which isn't true. "Crappy" is merely an opinion. I happen to like daz. I think it's much better than the original art. A difference in opinions doesn't make one better or worse than the other.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I like this version but it doesn't seem this will be the prominent version.

I hope the original author can take advantage of the fact that CG is easier and quicker, time wise, to tell their story.

Drawing all the scenes can't be easy, or time efficient.
Well, the Original 2D version has been Out for quite a bit longer, so it has more of a following.
- Give 3D version some time, it will catch up, and will catch up with 2D storyline.
( the new 3D version seems to be doing some 'time jumps', skipping alot in non-relevant stuff from 2D;
like all the freedom to roam around, still hitting all the important points in previous game.
Keep in mind, This Is Only the 3rd update; he still has a long way to go.
- I for one, use to play the 2D version, but I am enjoying the 3D much more.

Last edited:

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
"Replaced" would mean the older version is no longer being produced, which isn't true. "Crappy" is merely an opinion. I happen to like daz. I think it's much better than the original art. A difference in opinions doesn't make one better or worse than the other.
THAT would depend on Who you ask. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Some people seem to think :unsure: That Their opinion Is the Right One, and the Only One that Matters.
(It is true, that I am not entirely crazy about the "paper doll" format used in 2D, but it is better than most, i guess.)

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
THAT would depend on Who you ask. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Some people seem to think :unsure: That Their opinion Is the Right One, and the Only One that Matters.
(It is true, that I am not entirely crazy about the "paper doll" format used in 2D, but it is better than most, i guess.)
Opinion just isn't fact. It's just opinion. People seem to confuse opinion with fact, and they get "i don't like it" mix up with "it's bad." lol
Disliking something doesn't make it bad.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
I Love This Game so far! Much Better than the original.
It Plays More like a KN v.s. a VN, which is understandable, as the 3D version would be harder to make (time consuming)
I have already played vers.03, and it has its flaws as well.
First, The DEV neglected to add Alexis, in version .03, her weekly visits to collect "fees" from MC.
(I was able to work 4 weeks without a visit from Alexis)
There is Less "freedom" to roam/leave room. Only allowing to visit "Butt Wall" & Gloryhole rooms.
("No need to visit" or 'not cleared' to visit Lobby/main Hallway)
Need a few more assorted clients.
- Need a version 0.2.5
(This is Obviously an Important scene for the MC's progression)
- where boy MC is concerned about not receiving clients, talks with Rachel (?)
she suggests MC visit the Beauty Salon to look more "girly". (1st visit is Free. 2nd & possibly 3rd MC has to pay for)
No Option to visit the Lab for "milkings" or watching Hypno-vids.
(although, even in the original version, never really showed any evidence that it actually worked)
I could not seem to figure out how to get to lab... did all i could find on this update.. Is there a time or repetition factors for the lab scene?

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
I could not seem to figure out how to get to lab... did all i could find on this update.. Is there a time or repetition factors for the lab scene?
Happened for me when visiting the Glory-hole room. Might be after a number of visits or random.

Reactions: Rebeldad

TheFonze

Aug 3, 2018
Also stuck in an endless loop of 2 wait for client in room scenes. Went over 30 days... Started over again and ended up in endless loop again. No idea what to do. Tried other options. Only ones available are glory room and the wall to observe the two people stuck there.

Reactions: Guyguyerson514

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Is there some patreaon ruling saying you can't have forced sex scenes or something? That disclaimer at the start saying "it's all consensual roleplay"..... yeaaaaah sure dude.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Now this is what i call a remake!!! Amazing visuals, unique look to mc not generic one. Great start so for i must say looking forward to the future.

Behemoth19

Apr 18, 2018
lauzy writing: day 1 : i dont want to suck cocks. day2 : this cock feels so good in my mouth ! wow that escaladed quickly. nice renders but mah dude... the story so far is lame.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I am really enjoying the game and yes more could be added from the original but it's early days ppl. I can't wait for more things we can do in the game but making it takes time. The one thing I can't wait to see will be sexy female moaning etc... when our mc is having some fun.:love:

4.40 star(s) 30 Votes