2.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Which characters scenes should I work on for 0.2.1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
0.1.1d
Fixed a bug causing a crash when exercising in the park, incorrect variable name.
I think you've also miss-indented ./game/functional/Functions/Image check functions.rpy, specifically lines 4218 through to 4238? Chloe park scene (7) is broken because of it. Not sure if mentioned above.

Reactions: EcchiYoYo

mystick

Dec 18, 2021
What floors currently have slaves on them? I think i still have 5 girl marks that still have ? marks in them

EcchiYoYo

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2022
5, 10, 40 and, 60 the fifth slave is not saveable yet. The red and green girls on the top line are not in the game yet, along with two on the second line and the fifth slave on the third line.
Edit: technically the green girl on the top line is in the game but she had issues so I have currently disabled the ability to unlock her.

EcchiYoYo

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2022
so then other than getting girls pregnant i'm done for now?
Yes, there is a lot more content planned with the salves which is why you can unlock them but not interact with them, to try and make saves compatible between versions as much as possible. But for now building relations with the current girls and getting them pregnant is all you can do.

EcchiYoYo

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2022
Updated the developer notes to clarify plans for the next release 0.1.2 as well as add the potential plans for 0.1.3, the latter will depend how 0.1.2 goes.

OsoSober

Jul 22, 2018
hi there, im stuck, i can not find the bow from the drake, i have killed 2 drakes every dungeon level from 20-100 and rebirthed 4 times now repeating the same process, yet still have not got the bow to drop in over 648 kills i do two kills then move up the dungeon.

what am i doing wrong?

all good, finally got it after another 3 drakes

Last edited:

EcchiYoYo

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2022
hi there, im stuck, i can not find the bow from the drake, i have killed 2 drakes every dungeon level from 20-100 and rebirthed 4 times now repeating the same process, yet still have not got the bow to drop in over 648 kills i do two kills then move up the dungeon.

what am i doing wrong?

all good, finally got it after another 3 drakes
Sorry you had such a hard time with this quest, in the next update I am adding a mechanic such that you will only need to kill a maximum of 20 drakes to get this quest done (There will be a similar mechanic for all drop quests).

EcchiYoYo

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2022
Progress update: I have not got any where near enough done for 0.1.2 to be released. I was hoping to get a good portion of it done this month, but with life and other commitments I have only managed to get around a quarter of the required events and renders done. As disappointing as this may be progress is progress, let's hope this next month is more productive.

Last edited:

EcchiYoYo

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2022
how many times do you need to be reborn to succeed impregnation ?
Not sure what you are asking so will give an overview of how things work.

The girls have a fertility cycle, they are most fertile for 2-3 days during their ovulation week (this is randomized at startup, but they then stick to their 4 week cycle),as the player you have a maximum amount of sperm you can have at one time (increased by buying capacity upgrades from Gabrielle) and you also have the maximum amount that can be regained during one time block (increased by buying regen upgrades from Gabrielle). Every time the player cums (from handjobs, blowjobs, sixety-nines, and sex) he ejaculates 60 % of what he has stored.

For quickest impregnation:

Focus on fucking the girl you want to impregnate in the morning and night (without cumming in the afternoon or evening) during their risky days (displayed in the girl’s stat page). Buy upgrades from Gabrielle to increase regen and capacity, this will be the best way to get her pregnant.

Edit: I am looking at possibly making some way to increase the girl’s fertility in Gabrielle’s shop, however this is only an idea at this point as I have not thought of a consistent way to implement this. If this is added it will likely not be for a while as it would be added during the shop rework, this is currently planned for around 0.2.1.

Last edited:
Reactions: battali0n

elprebsi

Sep 18, 2021
Not sure what you are asking so will give an overview of how things work.

The girls have a fertility cycle, they are most fertile for 2-3 days during their ovulation week (this is randomized at startup, but they then stick to their 4 week cycle),as the player you have a maximum amount of sperm you can have at one time (increased by buying capacity upgrades from Gabrielle) and you also have the maximum amount that can be regained during one time block (increased by buying regen upgrades from Gabrielle). Every time the player cums (from handjobs, blowjobs, sixety-nines, and sex) he ejaculates 60 % of what he has stored.

For quickest impregnation:

Focus on fucking the girl you want to impregnate in the morning and night (without cumming in the afternoon or evening) during their risky days (displayed in the girl’s stat page). Buy upgrades from Gabrielle to increase regen and capacity, this will be the best way to get her pregnant.

Edit: I am looking at possibly making some way to increase the girl’s fertility in Gabrielle’s shop, however this is only an idea at this point as I have not thought of a consistent way to implement this. If this is added it will likely not be for a while as it would be added during the shop rework, this is currently planned for around 0.2.1.
i have upgraded regen and capacity each 1.000.000 and it goes relativ fine with impregnation

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Started playing this, and I don't know if I'm stuck, but I can only get Goblin quests from the girls, and doesn't get any near these fertility cycle stuff and have no idea who Gabrielle is yet. Currently is showing me that I have to reach lvl 50 (!) on the dungeon, is that really true? I mean, I'm still on level 20 and it's already hard af to proceed... do I really have to go through lvl 50 to unlock new content?

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes