2.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Which characters scenes should I work on for 0.2.1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EcchiYoYo

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2022
i got a zlata .png error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object ('…nding pregnant 1.png') at 0x0000000012763af0>:
File "game/questdata/scenes/Dungeon/dungeon plaza.rpy", line 20, in script
menu:
OSError: Couldn't find file 'images/NPCs/inventory/standard/preg 1/zlata centered standard standing pregnant 1.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/questdata/scenes/Dungeon/dungeon plaza.rpy", line 20, in script
menu:
File "D:\Game Downloads\EarthsLastGuardian-0.1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1903, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
File "D:\Game Downloads\EarthsLastGuardian-0.1.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1010, in menu
rv = renpy.store.menu(new_items)
File "D:\Game Downloads\EarthsLastGuardian-0.1.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1250, in display_menu
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='menu', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\Game Downloads\EarthsLastGuardian-0.1.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\Game Downloads\EarthsLastGuardian-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "D:\Game Downloads\EarthsLastGuardian-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3906, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "D:\Game Downloads\EarthsLastGuardian-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2602, in draw_screen
surftree = renpy.display.render.render_screen(
File "render.pyx", line 495, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 266, in renpy.display.render.render
File "D:\Game Downloads\EarthsLastGuardian-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 884, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
File "D:\Game Downloads\EarthsLastGuardian-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 884, in render
File "D:\Game Downloads\EarthsLastGuardian-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 704, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "D:\Game Downloads\EarthsLastGuardian-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 627, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "D:\Game Downloads\EarthsLastGuardian-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 295, in get
surf = image.load()
File "D:\Game Downloads\EarthsLastGuardian-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 723, in load
raise e
File "D:\Game Downloads\EarthsLastGuardian-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 688, in load
filelike = renpy.loader.load(self.filename)
File "D:\Game Downloads\EarthsLastGuardian-0.1.0-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 820, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
OSError: Couldn't find file 'images/NPCs/inventory/standard/preg 1/zlata centered standard standing pregnant 1.png'.

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.1.22070801
Earth's Last Guardian 0.1.0
Wed May 3 02:39:13 2023
Have you applied the patch? When I look through my backup for version 0.1.0j, this bug is fixed.

merlin7560

May 15, 2021
on the main page basically you said to report if things get broken? well the link to patch the game for console commands, well .... its empty

merlin7560

May 15, 2021
hmm, I guess your working on a fix, as I just seen TERA1243 posting about an error, but the main page says v0.1.0k but the download servers have v0.1.0.f, so it looks like your busy working on it, I'll come back in a few days

EcchiYoYo

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2022
hmm, I guess your working on a fix, as I just seen TERA1243 posting about an error, but the main page says v0.1.0k but the download servers have v0.1.0.f, so it looks like your busy working on it, I'll come back in a few days
The console command patch is now in the main patch folder. As for the download being 0.1.0f, that is the main files, these then need to be updated with the patch, this patches all versions to 0.1.0k.

Not sure why the console command folder was empty, I guess because as a free user of GoFile the links are not permanent.

offrhythm

Oct 28, 2017
Definitely watching. Needs more content before I DL though. Tired of finishing a game in 1 night and waiting weeks/months/years for an update.

Looks very promising, and the models are very well done. Keep it up Dev

Reactions: EcchiYoYo

EcchiYoYo

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2022
A quick progress update. A good portion of the testing for reworked enemy stats has been done, I just have the last couple of enemies to work on. Chloe has been added to the game, she can be found around town after her introduction event has been triggered (around day 4), she also has her first few intimacy scenes implemented (hug, friendly and intimate kiss and, handjob). A new NPC has been added Violet (town shop keeper), she only has basic functionality at the moment you can interact and increase friendship through greetings. Upgrade success chance has a new calculation method, this should mean a higher success chance. The main focus for the last couple of days has been working on a function to convert players over to the new experience curve, this means once you have levelled once after the update you should see a large decrease in the experience required to level (this was more difficult to get working than it sounds).

EcchiYoYo

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2022
Hey Guys 0.1.1 has been released, key features:
combat rework, including reworked experience curve and major increase to monster lethality.
Chloe is now in the game
Chloe and Eilana first few scenes are in the game.
Slight change to rebirth system, 1st rebirth is now at 50, 2nd at 55, 3rd at 60 and all after this are at 65, this should make it easier to get those first few coins.
Mana and Healing pools are now fully unlocked allowing the use of empty bottles.
Relic rebirth is now fully implemented.
And several other small QoL updates.
Hope you all enjoy

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
Getting a Data Error in Game/Images.RPA file, when I try to extract and when I went in to the file, it says that that particular file is 404,857 bytes

After ignoring that file and trying to load the game come across this gem

Before loading the script.
error: Error -5 while decompressing data: incomplete or truncated stream

Full traceback:
File "D:\Hentai\E-H\EarthsLastGuardian-0.1.1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 274, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Hentai\E-H\EarthsLastGuardian-0.1.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 425, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "D:\Hentai\E-H\EarthsLastGuardian-0.1.1-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 261, in index_archives
index = handler.read_index(f)
File "D:\Hentai\E-H\EarthsLastGuardian-0.1.1-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 133, in read_index
index = loads(zlib.decompress(infile.read()))

Last edited:

EcchiYoYo

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2022
Getting a Data Error in Game/Images.RPA file, when I try to extract and when I went in to the file, it says that that particular file is 404,857 bytes

After ignoring that file and trying to load the game come across this gem

Before loading the script.

Full traceback:
File "D:\Hentai\E-H\EarthsLastGuardian-0.1.1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 274, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Hentai\E-H\EarthsLastGuardian-0.1.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 425, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "D:\Hentai\E-H\EarthsLastGuardian-0.1.1-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 261, in index_archives
index = handler.read_index(f)
File "D:\Hentai\E-H\EarthsLastGuardian-0.1.1-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 133, in read_index
index = loads(zlib.decompress(infile.read()))
Just downloaded this and it works fine for me, the images.rpa should be 421,770 bytes (402MB on disk)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

EcchiYoYo

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2022
Hey all, for anyone with a bug relating to 'heal' is not defined when opening the spell book getting into a fight in the dungeon and casting the heal spell will fix this. I do have a patch in the works that will fix this issue, I will give it some time to see if any "unfixable" bugs come along and upload then, or I will upload as a standalone if nothing new crops up.

Edit: Patch 0.1.1a fixes the above issue, it only affected new games so if you have the heal spell and have no issues no rush to download this patch (although it does re-enable the console, for those so inclined).

Last edited:
Reactions: battali0n

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Well, the grind is horrible, even with skipping. I quickly started to edit my stats. But in all honesty, the game definitly doesn't have all tags that are listed. E.g. I had no opportunity to have vaginal sex with any LI, and so far it seems, that the sister is the most developed character. With her the max was a sixty nine, which is more like mutual masturbation/oral sex. If there is really vag sex, please tell me how I can find/unlock it.

silverbane27

Mar 26, 2020
Well, the grind is horrible, even with skipping. I quickly started to edit my stats. But in all honesty, the game definitly doesn't have all tags that are listed. E.g. I had no opportunity to have vaginal sex with any LI, and so far it seems, that the sister is the most developed character. With her the max was a sixty nine, which is more like mutual masturbation/oral sex. If there is really vag sex, please tell me how I can find/unlock it.
yup. I gave up after hitting level 21 and was like "i'm not going to sit here and grind out another 29 levels just to have sex".

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
I'm having an issue. I bought both the sister's gift from the dark angel, her friendship and lust are over 100, and I can perform every action except sex, what do I do to have sex with her?

Also, I've done quite a bit of content where it says the event isn't written yet, is this going to cause problems for me if I keep this save late? IMO, you might not want to let players get this far if we can't see the content.

Edit: I seem to have hit a point where Mimic's stop spawning. I thought that maybe they just stop at lower levels so I sent back to floor 8, but they're still not spawning. I wouldn't mind if I didn't get the spell off them yet, but I didn't so now I'm locked out of the last spell.

Edit 2: For giggles I went back to floor 1, and I encountered a mimic there, seems they don't spawn at the level needed to get the spell?

Edit 3: I lost enough lust with Nicole and earned my way back to 64 and unlocked the scene, guess you can skip it somehow.

Last edited:

EcchiYoYo

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2022
I'm having an issue. I bought both the sister's gift from the dark angel, her friendship and lust are over 100, and I can perform every action except sex, what do I do to have sex with her?

Also, I've done quite a bit of content where it says the event isn't written yet, is this going to cause problems for me if I keep this save late? IMO, you might not want to let players get this far if we can't see the content.

Edit: I seem to have hit a point where Mimic's stop spawning. I thought that maybe they just stop at lower levels so I sent back to floor 8, but they're still not spawning. I wouldn't mind if I didn't get the spell off them yet, but I didn't so now I'm locked out of the last spell.

Edit 2: For giggles I went back to floor 1, and I encountered a mimic there, seems they don't spawn at the level needed to get the spell?

Edit 3: I lost enough lust with Nicole and earned my way back to 64 and unlocked the scene, guess you can skip it somehow.
1. The deeper you go the more enemy types that can spawn and so mimics are much rarer
3. You can't get the sister`s love above 64 without editing stats if you have not given her the first gift, you can't get her above 74 if you have not given her the second gift. Editing the stats will break her progression which will include the gift giving scenes.

EcchiYoYo

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2022
I have to say having to grind to level 50 just to have sex is waaaay too freakin grindy.
yup. I gave up after hitting level 21 and was like "i'm not going to sit here and grind out another 29 levels just to have sex".
This is meant to be a game not a VN, the final game will have many more girls which will need their relationship to develop with the MC. Currently Zlata and Nicole (sister) have a full set of scenes up to and including unprotected vaginal/anal.

Regardless of that this is not a one night play fap and quit type of game, Thank you for trying my game sorry it was not for you.

EcchiYoYo

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2022
Minor patch 0.1.1b
Added check for rebirth for main progress hint, was showing to rebirth after level 50 even after the player had re-birthed at least once
Increased mimic spawn rate above floor 20, with so many enemies mimic rate was too low

Bug fixes
Changed monster stat function slightly fixing a rare bug causing a crash when entering a fight, math.sqrt instead of sqrt

Reactions: battali0n

Abaddon01

Feb 6, 2018
Sorry, 2023 and still Games with grinding Stats to Death are there? Iam out. Expectet a Game with some sexual Content and get a Life-Simulator Eating/Drinking/Collecting and grinding for these.

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes