Which characters scenes should I work on for 0.2.1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
EarthsLastGuardian-0.1.0e
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

EcchiYoYo

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2022
New version released (0.1.0f), fixes several reported bugs mainly issues with the girls stats pages when they are pregnant and, the friendship decay causing a crash when sleeping.

torsorunkenshi

Jan 22, 2020
Experience_multiplier = 100.0 seems to be the about as far as I can go limit. Even with that I get about an average of 3.5k to at beast 4.5k exp and I have... reached lvl 43 in about 40 mins.
I can confirm, from 5.0 to 100.0 it does work, however I've tried cranking it up to 300.0 and nothing changed so I'm fairly sure 100 is the upper limit.

EcchiYoYo

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2022
Experience_multiplier = 100.0 seems to be the about as far as I can go limit. Even with that I get about an average of 3.5k to at beast 4.5k exp and I have... reached lvl 43 in about 40 mins.
What level of monster are you fighting? Also experience_multiplier should be all lowercase. The console command would be pc.experience_multiplier = 5.0 for example.

Edit: Not sure if you've done this or not but you can also level your relics to gain player stats which would allow you to fight stronger enemies.

torsorunkenshi

Jan 22, 2020
What level of monster are you fighting? Also experience_multiplier should be all lowercase. The console command would be pc.experience_multiplier = 5.0 for example.
I'm beating lvl 60's to death in like 3 swings on average.
Also you are right good sir, indeed it's exactly the command line " pc.experience_multiplier = 5.0".
It seems to have jumped (when set to 100) to 227k exp. Glory. :KEK:

EcchiYoYo

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2022
I'm beating lvl 60's to death in like 3 swings on average.
Also you are right good sir, indeed it's exactly the command line " pc.experience_multiplier = 5.0".
It seems to have jumped (when set to 100) to 227k exp. Glory. :KEK:
Just a couple of experience points, although at the moment you can only gain one level at a time, the combat is getting a rework so this will be changed in 0.1.1. Happy grinding.

Reactions: Stringy Bob

braendt

Jul 5, 2018
is there any trick to getting back through the door once the mc decides to be a guardian? on day 14 or so... took 2 days then maybe another 5 to decide, but still just in town passing time since then.

EcchiYoYo

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2022
is there any trick to getting back through the door once the mc decides to be a guardian? on day 14 or so... took 2 days then maybe another 5 to decide, but still just in town passing time since then.
There should be an option in the MCs bedroom to return to Zlata

braendt

Jul 5, 2018
There should be an option in the MCs bedroom to return to Zlata
thanks! yesterday's latest versions (at least my install of them) didn't allow me back. but installing today's version F (what I could find on GOFILE) and the H patch made it happen for me.

EcchiYoYo

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2022
Is the f hotfix still available? I only have e and dont really feel like downloading the whole game again
There was no hot fix for 0.1.0f as it edited a lot of files it was to cumbersome to release a patch. I will try to make a patch that should work for all releases but that may take a little time. I will will post it as soon as I have it.

Reactions: Stringy Bob

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Apologies for so many bugs I am working on fixing them now, I may need to disable the decay functions until I can work out what is causing the issue. I will also implement the ability to give NPCs other than the sister cakes to improve friendship and clarify some of the ambiguity in hints for spells and coins.
I haven't actually played the game yet, just been thread reading. IDK how far you are into the fixes but if I find anything when I get to it in the next couple of days I'll let you know in a way that's actionable.

Added a new patch for 0.1.0h, this patch can be applied to all 0.1.0 versions of the game, let me know if anything breaks I tried to get all current bug fixes in one patch.
Oh seems like you got to them already =P. I'll still keep an eye out.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
EarthsLastGuardian-0.1.0h
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

EcchiYoYo

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2022
New patch, fixes not being able to get past floor 60 (required killing the disabled demon boss fight, I have set the demon bosses stats to the same as demon for now whilst I continue to work on 0.1.1`s combat overhaul)

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes