Ren'Py Earth's Last Guardian [v0.1.4c] [EcchiYoYo Productions]

2.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Which characters scenes should I work on for 0.2.1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Almost all research is funded through universities, corporations or governments these days, which means the scientist has to please his masters and they almost always have an agenda and are rarely altruistic. It is a rare research scientist who is able to be completely independent and therefore free to use the scientific method as it was meant to be used. It's really a shame but unfortunately it is the world in which we currently reside. Knowing this, I only trust those who I have vetted myself in almost any field, or who are recommended by people who's judgement I trust.

I don't know what country you are in but here in the USA, one of the underlying reasons they created public education was to get people to conform and to accept authority without questioning it. I have talked to different people who have been part of it during the past 70 years and also put my children through it and I have seen what my nieces, nephews and their children have experienced. I've watched the curriculum evolve to become less and less about education and more about indoctrination. I realized this at an early age and started studying on my own so that I could know the truth.

But, really this whole conversation was supposed to be about anal sex in this visual novel, which has nothing to do with the real world. What is true to you is what your opinion is on that matter and that is what is important. My view differs from yours but I respect that difference and don't have a problem with it. Please enjoy this game.

I haven't had a chance to play the newest update yet so I don't know whether the developer made the anal sex optional or not. When I get there I'll make my own observations. I like most kinks to be optional but there a few relatively vanilla ones that I can work with, depending upon how they are implemented.

EcchiYoYo

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2022
A game breaking bug that was reported in the discord, quick saving then quick loading repeatedly in some boss fights, these are boss fights that have a slave rescue event tied to them. The slave is only rescued the first time you fight the relevant bosses (although there is no content in the game for them yet) so the current work around is to kill the boss at least once before quick saving and loading, to farm for certain drops for example.

I am not sure how/if I can fix this, I may need to disable quick saving during fights although this will be a last resort.

Reactions: battali0n

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Almost all research is funded through universities, corporations or governments these days, which means the scientist has to please his masters and they almost always have an agenda and are rarely altruistic. It is a rare research scientist who is able to be completely independent and therefore free to use the scientific method as it was meant to be used. It's really a shame but unfortunately it is the world in which we currently reside. Knowing this, I only trust those who I have vetted myself in almost any field, or who are recommended by people who's judgement I trust.

I don't know what country you are in but here in the USA, one of the underlying reasons they created public education was to get people to conform and to accept authority without questioning it. I have talked to different people who have been part of it during the past 70 years and also put my children through it and I have seen what my nieces, nephews and their children have experienced. I've watched the curriculum evolve to become less and less about education and more about indoctrination. I realized this at an early age and started studying on my own so that I could know the truth.

But, really this whole conversation was supposed to be about anal sex in this visual novel, which has nothing to do with the real world. What is true to you is what your opinion is on that matter and that is what is important. My view differs from yours but I respect that difference and don't have a problem with it. Please enjoy this game.

I haven't had a chance to play the newest update yet so I don't know whether the developer made the anal sex optional or not. When I get there I'll make my own observations. I like most kinks to be optional but there a few relatively vanilla ones that I can work with, depending upon how they are implemented.
Bruh WTF. There's a modicum of truth to what you said but frankly it reeks of one-sided political nonsense, which is exactly what you're accusing others of--and we all know which side--but people just like anal sex. If people like something, and it's not likely to result in immediate negative consequences, no amount of preaching/prohibition is gonna stop them from doing it. You've picked a weird hill to die on. Like sure you're opinionated about your fetishes and what you don't like but say it once and move on dude.

• Angry
Reactions: 7!0L4+02 and Yurij

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Bruh WTF. There's a modicum of truth to what you said but frankly it reeks of one-sided political nonsense, which is exactly what you're accusing others of--and we all know which side--but people just like anal sex. If people like something, and it's not likely to result in immediate negative consequences, no amount of preaching/prohibition is gonna stop them from doing it. You've picked a weird hill to die on. Like sure you're opinionated about your fetishes and what you don't like but say it once and move on dude.
WOW, You really got triggered.

Did you ever read what I said?

I said to leave the real world out of it and just enjoy the game.

Really? What is your problem? I agreed to disagree and that your own opinion is what should be important to you. As my own should be what is important to me.

I don't judge other peoples fetishes and i guess it still amazes me that others don't do the same.

This is a fantasy game. Go do your thing. Peace out brother.

Reactions: 7!0L4+02

Yurij

Sep 11, 2017
"A new study finds no serious evidence of a liberal (or conservative) bias with respect to replicability, quality or impact of research"

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
each time MC sleep next day RnP crash ? how fix this ?

and what about "finding Slave" is there purpose? dont see visual? i am guessing still not done.

Informa

May 3, 2017
A note, I had to be 67 to rebirth and get an ancient coin. 66 still awarded 0, and was frustrating me as to why I could not advance the game.

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
nope game is still broken as fuck even with the patch keep getting error coded everytime i go to the shop keeper when pregnant right now this game isn't worth playing until those bugs are perma fixed.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
nope game is still broken as fuck even with the patch keep getting error coded everytime i go to the shop keeper when pregnant right now this game isn't worth playing until those bugs are perma fixed.
Post your bug. The developer will try to fix it ASAP. :) He was on all day so he is probably sleeping now.

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
i have theory why many bug in this game... i think PC god dont want us to fuk our own sister!! :KEK: :coffee:

Ruhrok

Apr 15, 2022
when i try going to sleep i get this error massage:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 706, in script
python:
File "game/script.rpy", line 709, in <module>
sis_earned = playerSleep()
File "game/functional/functions.rpy", line 3640, in playerSleep
loveDecay()
File "game/functional/functions.rpy", line 3470, in loveDecay
y += dungeon_shp.love - x
NameError: name 'dungeon_shp' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 706, in script
python:
File "E:\Programme\VisualNovel\EarthsLastGuardian\EarthsLastGuardian-0.1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "E:\Programme\VisualNovel\EarthsLastGuardian\EarthsLastGuardian-0.1.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1049, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script.rpy", line 709, in <module>
sis_earned = playerSleep()
File "game/functional/functions.rpy", line 3640, in playerSleep
loveDecay()
File "game/functional/functions.rpy", line 3470, in loveDecay
y += dungeon_shp.love - x
NameError: name 'dungeon_shp' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.1.22070801
Earth's Last Guardian 0.1.0
Mon Apr 17 06:12:21 2023

the game is stuck on it beeing saturday

grumble314

Nov 23, 2021
Spell question the spellbook states this spell can be gained at a low rate from goblin bosses above floor 5, I have only seen a goblin boss starting at level 5 does this count or is it 1-4?

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Spell question the spellbook states this spell can be gained at a low rate from goblin bosses above floor 5, I have only seen a goblin boss starting at level 5 does this count or is it 1-4?
The wording is a bit confusing. he actually means floor 6 and up. Whats confusing is that you are going lower into the earth to get there.

EcchiYoYo

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2022
Apologies for so many bugs I am working on fixing them now, I may need to disable the decay functions until I can work out what is causing the issue. I will also implement the ability to give NPCs other than the sister cakes to improve friendship and clarify some of the ambiguity in hints for spells and coins.

EcchiYoYo

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2022
each time MC sleep next day RnP crash ? how fix this ?

and what about "finding Slave" is there purpose? dont see visual? i am guessing still not done.
Finding slaves does not currently impact the game, it is more about generating the required stats during these events to reduce saves being incompatible between releases.

2.30 star(s) 7 Votes