Which characters scenes should I work on for 0.2.1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
EarthsLastGuardian-0.1.0a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

King22422

Oct 24, 2021
There is new content that unlocks when you rebirth above level 65, it should give you hints on what you need to do when entering the sisters sex menu at 64 points.

Yes, thanks, but I still don't know how MC gets over 64 points. At 64 points, the sister stops awarding points. So how do I go from 64 to 65 points.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Yes, thanks, but I still don't know how MC gets over 64 points. At 64 points, the sister stops awarding points. So how do I go from 64 to 65 points.
The answer is in the spoiler you just quoted. Just click on it to unhide it.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Your sister is locked at 64 points until you rebirth.
You rebirth by leveling yourself to 65 and then talking to Zlata. Follow her directions to then rebirth to level 1.
You will then have new options that will allow you to raise your sister above 64 points.
I haven't done it yet but that is my understanding.

Reactions: King22422

EcchiYoYo

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2022
Your sister is locked at 64 points until you rebirth.
You rebirth by leveling yourself to 65 and then talking to Zlata. Follow her directions to then rebirth to level 1.
You will then have new options that will allow you to raise your sister above 64 points.
I haven't done it yet but that is my understanding.
Mostly right at 65 Zlata will have a dialogue to ask about gaining more power, this conversation unlocks the ability to rebirth. Once you have this unlocked you will have the option to rebirth in the MCs bedroom, as battali0n said this will reset your character to level one, it will increase your crystal and exp multipliers along with multiplying how much your stats increase by at level ups. When you rebirth above level 65 this will introduce a new mechanic, this new mechanic will enable you to access the content required to increase love stats above 64.

I hope this helps, I will try to make things a little clearer in future releases I sometimes forget that what seems intuitive to me, as the dev, may not be that way for others.

Reactions: battali0n

sinrtb

Nov 4, 2017
how do you find chloe I am approaching my second rebirth and still havent run into her yet, is she not introduced until much later or something?

EcchiYoYo

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2022
how do you find chloe I am approaching my second rebirth and still havent run into her yet, is she not introduced until much later or something?
She is not in the game yet, there are currently two characters with lewd scenes (Zlata and the MCs sister), and two characters without lewd scenes.

2.30 star(s) 7 Votes