Ren'Py Earth's Last Guardian [v0.1.4c] [EcchiYoYo Productions]

2.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Which characters scenes should I work on for 0.2.1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EcchiYoYo

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2022
So is there a list for commands? The grind is crazy hard.
There are some console commands in the spoiler under the game discription, if you want any others DM me with exactly what it is you are looking for and I will help out if I can.

Reactions: battali0n

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
EarthsLastGuardian-0.1.0i
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

rallolollo

Apr 19, 2019
is there a command to get more coins?
Also i cannot get past dungeon depth of 60 and cannot buy large bottles (renpy error)

Xathras

Feb 3, 2020
how the hell do i get coins aside from rebirthing, 1 every level 65 is insane?
Get up to lvl 80-90 (I found exercising in the park will gain a level though that might take a few rebirths to get an exp multiplier) and you'll get more coins. Invest in some of the bonuses from the Light vendor and you'll get more coins. I've gotten 90+ by getting to around 100 w/a bonus to the coins received. (Have 104% ancient coin multiplier purchased.)

EcchiYoYo

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2022
New patch fixes large empty bottles causing a crash. ( I would advise against buying these, the healing pools is not open yet and so the bottles have no use currently)

SeaftTempez

Aug 18, 2020
Can someone help me?
I can't play it on phone by using a Joiplay i tryna fix it but still can't play so i think someone might have a similar problems or it's just can't play with Joiplay.

EcchiYoYo

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2022
Due to feedback, I am adding emergency rations to the grocery store, this is an item that can be used from the inventory and will heal hunger and thirst completely. These will be expensive compared to normal food and drink, but as you rebirth you can increase the amount of pounds earned from working at the grocery store. This will be available from patch 0.1.1 onward.

Edit: To add to this I am adding a pity mechanic when searching for the next floor if you fail three searches the fourth is guaranteed to find the next floor. I may add a similar mechanic to searching for floor bosses that prevent delving deeper, this depends on how the combat rework affects finding these bosses. Currently this uses renpy.random.choice to select which enemy is fought when exploring, this is being changed to a new method for the next release so I will see how this goes during testing. The same will be true for finding relics, these will initially use the new method however, if necessary, I will add a pity counter to these events too (this should prevent being stuck searching for too long when content blocks progress).

Last edited:

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
So in the introduction of the game drinking water does not reduce thirst instead it reduces Hunger.

elprebsi

Sep 18, 2021
inventory.ancient_coins=1000 gives 1000 coins
pc.ancient_coin_multiplier=100.0 gives more % of coins
pc.attack_mutilplier=100.0 give % more attack
inventory.crysals=1000 gives 1000 crystals
pc.crystal_multiplier=100.0 give % more crystal

EcchiYoYo

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2022
I am aware that there is a problem with unlocking the butcher (Seana). Looking through the code it seems I have removed the portion that had the event which triggers the variable to unlock the first meeting with her. However looking through the change logs and my notebook I can't see why I disabled this, I will do some testing and make sure she is re-enabled for 0.1.1 (which will not take as long as the last break between releases as there is much less scope for this minor patch). Apologies to anyone who was grinding away trying to unlock her.

Chicken123

Autistic chicken
Donor
May 5, 2017
Bruh, wtf am i doing in this game? Work - eat - drink - 69 sister - sleep - repeat (story of my life :(). Where are the townsfolk?! Haven't seen a single soul besides me or the sister.
1682384173454.png

EcchiYoYo

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2022
Bruh, wtf am i doing in this game? Work - eat - drink - 69 sister - sleep - repeat (story of my life :(). Where are the townsfolk?! Haven't seen a single soul besides me or the sister.
View attachment 2571190
After a few days a letter will appear in the MCs bedroom, as for lack of people this is an early build there are currently plans for six main girls, 5 side girls and 5 randomly generated girls found while exploring the dungeon. Currently two girsl havea full set of scenes, including variations for three stages of pregnancy.

EcchiYoYo

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2022
Quick update, still working through the combat rework. I have got as far as floor 20 + so have just finished balancing drakes, for interest this took me until level 55(ish) and they were still kind of tough, this is what I was aiming for with the combat being somewhat more meaningful. I have lowered the level required for rebirth to 50, this means a level of 66 is required to get 15 ancient coins (enough to unlock tier one events with a single NPC) from a single rebirth, this will vastly reduce the grind required to unlock multiple NPCs events. This update will also feature a large reduction in the overall exp required to level the MC, this was 1) needed as the requirements scaled quite badly at higher levels and, 2) because of the reworked combat (at the lower levels before mid-relic levels 20+) enemies being much more deadly. For a quick comparison, level 66-67 before the rework required 64,450 exp, whilst in the rework level 66 - 67 requires 9,133. The new function for calculating exp requirements for each level does ramp up quite steeply after level 150, however sitting on that many ancient coins from a rebirth at this level is not advised as you would likely have higher stats rebirthing and putting the coins into the attack and defence multipliers.

I will keep you all updated as I make further progress.

TERA1243

Mar 7, 2019
i got a zlata .png error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object ('…nding pregnant 1.png') at 0x0000000012763af0>:
File "game/questdata/scenes/Dungeon/dungeon plaza.rpy", line 20, in script
menu:
OSError: Couldn't find file 'images/NPCs/inventory/standard/preg 1/zlata centered standard standing pregnant 1.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/questdata/scenes/Dungeon/dungeon plaza.rpy", line 20, in script
menu:
File "D:\Game Downloads\EarthsLastGuardian-0.1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1903, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
File "D:\Game Downloads\EarthsLastGuardian-0.1.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1010, in menu
rv = renpy.store.menu(new_items)
File "D:\Game Downloads\EarthsLastGuardian-0.1.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1250, in display_menu
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='menu', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\Game Downloads\EarthsLastGuardian-0.1.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\Game Downloads\EarthsLastGuardian-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "D:\Game Downloads\EarthsLastGuardian-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3906, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "D:\Game Downloads\EarthsLastGuardian-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2602, in draw_screen
surftree = renpy.display.render.render_screen(
File "render.pyx", line 495, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 266, in renpy.display.render.render
File "D:\Game Downloads\EarthsLastGuardian-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 884, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
File "D:\Game Downloads\EarthsLastGuardian-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 884, in render
File "D:\Game Downloads\EarthsLastGuardian-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 704, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "D:\Game Downloads\EarthsLastGuardian-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 627, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "D:\Game Downloads\EarthsLastGuardian-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 295, in get
surf = image.load()
File "D:\Game Downloads\EarthsLastGuardian-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 723, in load
raise e
File "D:\Game Downloads\EarthsLastGuardian-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 688, in load
filelike = renpy.loader.load(self.filename)
File "D:\Game Downloads\EarthsLastGuardian-0.1.0-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 820, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
OSError: Couldn't find file 'images/NPCs/inventory/standard/preg 1/zlata centered standard standing pregnant 1.png'.

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.1.22070801
Earth's Last Guardian 0.1.0
Wed May 3 02:39:13 2023

2.30 star(s) 7 Votes