Ren'Py Earth's Last Guardian [v0.1.3.5b] [EcchiYoYo Productions]

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Which characters scenes should I work on for 0.2.1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EcchiYoYo

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2022
It's pry a bit early but I'd like to plant the seed of an android port in the developing fields of your game...maybe in the near-ish future?
I have very limited coding knowledge so the chances are not very high, however if someone wanted to port my game to android, I would have no issue with it. But an android version is not likely to ever have an official version.

I know some are only able to play games on android devices and I do apologise.

xmajicx

Jul 19, 2022
will there be a Mega link for future updates ?

yes , i KNOW it is not available now ; question is WILL it become available ?

EcchiYoYo

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2022
will there be a Mega link for future updates ?

yes , i KNOW it is not available now ; question is WILL it become available ?
No plans at the moment, this may change in the future. The biggest issue with mega is the limited bandwidth for free users.

EcchiYoYo

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2022
Holy shit I like a detailed changelog, but was not expecting to open it and get flashbanged :LUL:.
Yeah I was kind of using it as dual purpose to keep track of what I had done, TL;DR sister and Zlata have 9 lewd events (plus a variation for both anal and vaginal with no condom), a bunch of quest related updates and stat pages and tracking for the girls.

The bug fixes are mostly related to the new content added to the game, again as an interest thing for those who are interested as well as to keep track of what was fixed.

Last edited:
Reactions: yoyomistro

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Please for all the his good and reasonable allow us to avoid anal sex. That Is an exit port only and also based on scientific evidence is damaging and can be leathal to the receiver.
Really? ooops splash! Mean thoughts but nothing out loud....

xmajicx

Jul 19, 2022
No plans at the moment, this may change in the future. The biggest issue with mega is the limited bandwidth for free users.
yep , always a concern there

i was there too ( free member ) , but i was downloading so much of these AVNs ( i have a lot of time on my hands ) , that i just went full speed and bought into Mega's 3 year plan ; downloading AVNs is SOOOO much better ( FASTER ) , that i dont have to spend all day waiting for downloads , i get to play more AVNs ; the only thing i have to wait on now is the next update

:)

Aug 19, 2020
Soooo, grinding to level 65 sounds like a gigantic pain in the ass, and shift O doesn't do shit. Anyone know any solution to this?

EcchiYoYo

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2022
Soooo, grinding to level 65 sounds like a gigantic pain in the ass, and shift O doesn't do shit. Anyone know any solution to this?
The current monster generation is a bit janky, it's why it's next on the list to be fixed in version 0.1.1 (major rework for monster generation which includes their exp values). The console command pc. Experience_multiplier = 5.0 (or any decimal like this) will lessen the grind. Setting this too high will not work very well as the player is (currently) limited to one level per experience gain activity. As an aside this will also work for pc.crystal_mulitplier and pc.pounds_multiplier.

As for it being a grind, you can still level the girls love and friendship levels up to breakpoints 64 and 74 for love which requires you to have rebirthed above 65 to unlock content. Remember once you find artifacts you can level these, currently to level 100 for each one.

Aug 19, 2020
The current monster generation is a bit janky, it's why it's next on the list to be fixed in version 0.1.1 (major rework for monster generation which includes their exp values). The console command pc. Experience_multiplier = 5.0 (or any decimal like this) will lessen the grind. Setting this too high will not work very well as the player is (currently) limited to one level per experience gain activity. As an aside this will also work for pc.crystal_mulitplier and pc.pounds_multiplier.

As for it being a grind, you can still level the girls love and friendship levels up to breakpoints 64 and 74 for love which requires you to have rebirthed above 65 to unlock content. Remember once you find artifacts you can level these, currently to level 100 for each one.
"Shift O doesn't work" as in "console doesn't work". Or is there another way to access it?

EcchiYoYo

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2022
"Shift O doesn't work" as in "console doesn't work". Or is there another way to access it?
I have added a patch to the front page that should re-enable the console commands, then you can use the previously mentioned commands to increase multipliers.

Aug 19, 2020
I have added a patch to the front page that should re-enable the console commands, then you can use the previously mentioned commands to increase multipliers.
Makes sense, thanks

EDIT: Except it... Still doesn't seem to work? Extracted the file, said yes to replacing, opened the game... Nothing. Do you need to be in a specific area or something?

Volstagg

Jan 29, 2020
Oof... didnt realise that if you dont see and interact with every one of the characters available that they slowly loose friendly points... just grided out lvls and then started getting this error when sleeping, and every time i wake up it says that it is now Saturday. Looks like some kinda groundhog day re-run, but all the female character stats/lvls/money/crystals i earned the day prior doesnt get reset.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 706, in script
python:
File "game/script.rpy", line 709, in <module>
sis_earned = playerSleep()
File "game/functional/functions.rpy", line 3640, in playerSleep
loveDecay()
File "game/functional/functions.rpy", line 3470, in loveDecay
y += dungeon_shp.love - x
NameError: name 'dungeon_shp' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
python:
File "C:\Users\travi_000\Desktop\EarthsLastGuardian-0.1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\travi_000\Desktop\EarthsLastGuardian-0.1.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1049, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
loveDecay()

EcchiYoYo

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2022
Oof... didnt realise that if you dont see and interact with every one of the characters available that they slowly loose friendly points... just grided out lvls and then started getting this error when sleeping, and every time i wake up it says that it is now Saturday. Looks like some kinda groundhog day re-run, but all the female character stats/lvls/money/crystals i earned the day prior doesnt get reset.

While running game code:
python:
loveDecay()

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
python:
File "C:\Users\travi_000\Desktop\EarthsLastGuardian-0.1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\travi_000\Desktop\EarthsLastGuardian-0.1.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1049, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
loveDecay()
Fixed in hot fix 0.1.0a

Last edited:

EcchiYoYo

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2022
Makes sense, thanks

EDIT: Except it... Still doesn't seem to work? Extracted the file, said yes to replacing, opened the game... Nothing. Do you need to be in a specific area or something?
I re-upped the correct file this time, my bad I named the folder console instead of common, this should re-enable the console.

EcchiYoYo

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2022
New patch to fix a bug when sleeping caused by a typo in part of the end of day function.

EcchiYoYo

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2022
Oof... didnt realise that if you dont see and interact with every one of the characters available that they slowly loose friendly points... just grided out lvls and then started getting this error when sleeping, and every time i wake up it says that it is now Saturday.
On the girl’s stat pages in the bottom right it shows the days since last friendly/loving interaction, smiley face = good, frowny face = bad and, angry face means you need to perform this action type or they will lose interest (kind of how friends drift apart in real life, although exaggerated in the game).
For friendship this decay starts at four days (just check in on how they are doing at least once every three days), for love decay this starts at six days (this is only implemented for Zlata and the MCs sister due to them being the only characters with love events).

The simplest way to deal with both friendship and love in one interaction is to either hug or kiss them once every three days, this will prevent any decay.

As for the ground hog day caused by this bug, it is due to the crash being related to the functions called at the end of a day, essentially it breaks before moving on to the next day.

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes