• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover art.png

Overview:
The game takes place in a post-apocalyptic Earth that has been ravaged by a viral outbreak, this outbreak reduced the world’s population by 96 %.
Our protagonist is an average guy living a mundane life with his sister, go to work eat and, sleep, rinse and repeat day after day.
This all changes the day a strange letter appears in his bedroom informing him of his uncle’s death, and that he must now take up his family’s mantle and join an eternal war.
The game is mostly a sandbox, you chose what you want to do and who you want to build relations with.
A small hint to progress past the town being the only thing unlocked:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-12-20
Release Date: 2023-11-17
Developer: EcchiYoYo Productions - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.3e
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

CHEATS

Saves are not compatible with new versions of the game, as much as I wanted to prevent this from being
the case it introduces far too many bugs and issues to allow saves from previous versions.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -

Patch 0.1.3e: -

1670033649090.png 1670033700598.png 1670033718476.png

Last edited by a moderator:

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
Is there any content in this version?
After the intro I can go to the town and work but there is no one to speak to. I don't even see my sister again after the first morning, not to mention to see any of the story in the description.

EcchiYoYo

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2022
Is there any content in this version?
After the intro I can go to the town and work but there is no one to speak to. I don't even see my sister again after the first morning, not to mention to see any of the story in the description.
There is content that unlocks after day 4 ( it is a somewhat random trigger) keep an eye on the desk in your bedroom. Once you have been through this scene there is another break of 3-4 days (could take longer) where the MC thinks things over and decides what he is going to do.

EcchiYoYo

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2022
Pretty sure rknight putting avaron1974's avatar there is exactly because of the similarities....
Ah okay I see that is a member’s avatar, my bad I have browsed these forums for a number of years, but I don't really know anyone here. I see that they are a long-time member with a lot of activity, I can respect the interest in redheads that is why sister looks the way she does.

EcchiYoYo

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2022
Judging by the banner picture there are multiple love interests, but there's no harem tag implemented or planned. That sucks
It is something I considered; however, the MC will essentially be leading a double life, so I decided against adding the tag. There maybe be scenes (eventually) with more than one female but not what I would truly consider a harem.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It is something I considered; however, the MC will essentially be leading a double life, so I decided against adding the tag. There maybe be scenes (eventually) with more than one female but not what I would truly consider a harem.
Can the MC end the game by having a romantic relationship with all the LIs (at the same time)? And personally I prefer if everyone knows and agrees

Reactions: Loveboss
2.20 star(s) 6 Votes