2.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Which characters scenes should I work on for 0.2.1

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

EcchiYoYo

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2022
Progress update.

I realise it’s been a while since my last update, but rest assured I am still working on the game.

After having been ill through January and early February I got little done during that period. I have finished and implemented 4/5 events for Chloe, 4/5 events for MCs sister and 3/5 events for Zlata, there is still a fair amount of work to do here but a good amount of progress has been made on the events.

I have also completed the work on the hints system for these three girls, it is now split into two sections one for hints about story progress and one for hints on intimacy progress.

Event progress does not require you to build intimate relations with a character, these events can also be unlocked by increasing friendship. Story events can be unlocked either through love or friendship, love is simple to increase through intimacy events.

Friendship can easily be increased, for Zlata it’s a case of completing quests to increase friendship, for now Chole and MCs sisters’ friendship can only be increased to the required level through purchasing cakes (their friendship cap for these gifts has been increased, there are plans for an alternative method but it’s not yet in the game).

There is still a good amount left to be done for this update, but I would say I am 75 % done with the content to be added, although a good round of bug testing will need to be done to test all of the changes and additions.

I apologise for this update taking so long, but as I keep saying life happens and we can only do what we can.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Progress update.

I realise it’s been a while since my last update, but rest assured I am still working on the game.

After having been ill through January and early February I got little done during that period. I have finished and implemented 4/5 events for Chloe, 4/5 events for MCs sister and 3/5 events for Zlata, there is still a fair amount of work to do here but a good amount of progress has been made on the events.

I have also completed the work on the hints system for these three girls, it is now split into two sections one for hints about story progress and one for hints on intimacy progress.

Event progress does not require you to build intimate relations with a character, these events can also be unlocked by increasing friendship. Story events can be unlocked either through love or friendship, love is simple to increase through intimacy events.

Friendship can easily be increased, for Zlata it’s a case of completing quests to increase friendship, for now Chole and MCs sisters’ friendship can only be increased to the required level through purchasing cakes (their friendship cap for these gifts has been increased, there are plans for an alternative method but it’s not yet in the game).

There is still a good amount left to be done for this update, but I would say I am 75 % done with the content to be added, although a good round of bug testing will need to be done to test all of the changes and additions.

I apologise for this update taking so long, but as I keep saying life happens and we can only do what we can.
(y) Thank You ! : Glad your feeling better always take care of yourself first. Looking forward to update

Reactions: EcchiYoYo

EcchiYoYo

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2022
Monthly progress update (8th April 2024)

Hi all, I know it’s been sometime since the last update was released and due to my illness in Jan/Feb and being back in hospital earlier this month I have decided to change the scheduled content for this update again. The next update will now be 0.1.3.5 (somewhere between 0.1.3 and 0.1.4), what this means is that I am testing and bug fixing the content that is complete for the planned 0.1.4 update and making a release for this content.

The update will be missing some of what is planned for 0.1.4, such as images for some of the events that are in the game (for example the sisters story events don’t have custom images yet, and so use a centred standing image). Some of the events are not written for the planned content, the sister and Chloe are missing event 5 and Zlata is missing event 4 and 5, these events are now required to progress their lewd events and as such will contain a “this event isn’t written” message and the relevant flags will be set so that the lewd content is still available. There are some other events that were planned but are not written yet, these will get pushed back into the next update which will now be 0.1.4.

I plan to get the testing and fixing done over the next few weeks and hope to have 0.1.3.5 released by the end of the month. But as always life happens and so I won’t say it will be released only that I hope it will be released.

Apologies for another split of the planned 0.1.4 content but I’d rather have a smaller release and get something out, than to delay the release any further.

OsoSober

Jul 22, 2018
Monthly progress update (8th April 2024)

Hi all, I know it’s been sometime since the last update was released and due to my illness in Jan/Feb and being back in hospital earlier this month I have decided to change the scheduled content for this update again. The next update will now be 0.1.3.5 (somewhere between 0.1.3 and 0.1.4), what this means is that I am testing and bug fixing the content that is complete for the planned 0.1.4 update and making a release for this content.

The update will be missing some of what is planned for 0.1.4, such as images for some of the events that are in the game (for example the sisters story events don’t have custom images yet, and so use a centred standing image). Some of the events are not written for the planned content, the sister and Chloe are missing event 5 and Zlata is missing event 4 and 5, these events are now required to progress their lewd events and as such will contain a “this event isn’t written” message and the relevant flags will be set so that the lewd content is still available. There are some other events that were planned but are not written yet, these will get pushed back into the next update which will now be 0.1.4.

I plan to get the testing and fixing done over the next few weeks and hope to have 0.1.3.5 released by the end of the month. But as always life happens and so I won’t say it will be released only that I hope it will be released.

Apologies for another split of the planned 0.1.4 content but I’d rather have a smaller release and get something out, than to delay the release any further.
just keep doing what you have been doing, and keep us informed of what is happening,
for me i do not need progress, every month, just let us know what is happeninh

EcchiYoYo

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2022
As promised, I have created a poll for picking which girls you all would like me to work on for patch 0.2.1 If the rescued girls are the top answer I will work on only those else I will work on the top two once patch 0.1.4 is finally released.

Last edited:
2.20 star(s) 6 Votes