Ren'Py Abandoned Earth's Sexiest Heroes [v0.11.0] [Kappuru Games]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I'm all for realism and believe that some developers and their renders are way over the top. Still, it looks like you characters need to go on a diet and spend more time in the gym.
Really? For me they look thin af and fit enough (as far as girls need to be).
Yes. But, not on the next version. Only on the one after that.
That would be interesting to see. :) I think LMC and FMC will look cute together.

Kappuru Games

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2018
I thought this game was abandoned. I'm glad to see I was wrong. I'm looking forward to the new update and seeing some x-men action:D
No way we are abandoning this project!! It is so much fun working like this!!

Any info when next update will come out?
Not yet. The next update is by far our biggest one. It is probably 3 times larger than the current game. But, we are aiming at an April release.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

[Mr. Kappuru] Hi folks!! So... we are always looking into ways that we can improve our games. Both by improving the assets we currently own and also by improving our knowledge. When we began the game we invested some of our personal money into the project. But, being honest we didn't have a lot. So, as the months passed we received so much feedback, compliments and also critics. And, since we have been receiving support from our Patrons we decided to upgrade some locations, some materials and also our knowledge.
Therefore on the next version you might see some discrepancies compared to past versions. See the picture above. We are moving closer and closer to more realistic renders. It is not a bug or an error. And soon we will be upgrading past renders to "fix" those discrepancies.
To our patrons: These improvements are made possible because of your support!! So, thank you!!
And, stay tuned for more!!

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

[Mr. Kappuru] Hi folks!! So... we are always looking into ways that we can improve our games. Both by improving the assets we currently own and also by improving our knowledge. When we began the game we invested some of our personal money into the project. But, being honest we didn't have a lot. So, as the months passed we received so much feedback, compliments and also critics. And, since we have been receiving support from our Patrons we decided to upgrade some locations, some materials and also our knowledge.
Therefore on the next version you might see some discrepancies compared to past versions. See the picture above. We are moving closer and closer to more realistic renders. It is not a bug or an error. And soon we will be upgrading past renders to "fix" those discrepancies.
To our patrons: These improvements are made possible because of your support!! So, thank you!!
And, stay tuned for more!!
@Kappuru Games it doesn't say, but I hope it's the improved version on the left...otherwise I've been fapping too much and I'm going blind! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Kappuru Games

Kappuru Games

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2018
@Kappuru Games it doesn't say, but I hope it's the improved version on the left...otherwise I've been fapping too much and I'm going blind! :ROFLMAO:
You might be going blind...
Just kidding. LOL.

Yeah... the improved is on the left. And... guess what... the lighting is not even "done" on that scene. So, it can get even better.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
You know, there's a model that looks absolutely like ScarJo in her Widow outfit, I've seen her used in a few other games and it feels a bit weird that they are not using that model for this game.

Kappuru Games

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2018
You know, there's a model that looks absolutely like ScarJo in her Widow outfit, I've seen her used in a few other games and it feels a bit weird that they are not using that model for this game.
We've seen that model. And we are not using it for many reasons , but I think there are two main reasons. The first one is legal implications. We want to focus on the gameplay, story and the graphics. And avoid at all costs problems with the movie casts. The second one is we are basing everything on the comics. That means we have some liberty when creating the characters since they are basically drawings.

The same reasoning was used for Nick Fury. We went for the original white male with hair. Instead of the black bald which was based on Samuel L. Jackson.

Reactions: grego

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
We've seen that model. And we are not using it for many reasons , but I think there are two main reasons. The first one is legal implications. We want to focus on the gameplay, story and the graphics. And avoid at all costs problems with the movie casts. The second one is we are basing everything on the comics. That means we have some liberty when creating the characters since they are basically drawings.

The same reasoning was used for Nick Fury. We went for the original white male with hair. Instead of the black bald which was based on Samuel L. Jackson.
Well, I can accept that reasoning, but tbh that model looks a hell of a lot better than the one you are using.

Reactions: Kappuru Games

Kappuru Games

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2018
Well, I can accept that reasoning, but tbh that model looks a hell of a lot better than the one you are using.
Hard to compete with Scarlett Johansson. But, we are always improving the game in every way. That includes the graphics. The recent improvement was on better material assets. And we might even improve models from early in the game at some point.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

[Mr. Kappuru] Hello players!! Today we are posting to tell you about our advancements. First, we have concluded the render for the inside locations. We are one step closer to the next release. Now we are working on the source code and with some characters positioning. We are trying to post more often, but we don't want to spoil the release so we are saving a lot of content.

Stay tuned for more!!

Kappuru Games

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2018

[Mr. Kappuru] Hi folks!! So, we've been waiting on some renders and while we do that we wanted to do some extras. We are users of F95 Zone so we wanted to do some forum signatures for it.

We are opened to creating threads in other forums and also new signatures. If you know of any other places that would be open to us, don't forget to tell us all about it!!

For F95 Zone users... Check it out:

1.gif 1 (1).gif
1 (2).gif 1 (3).gif
1 (4).gif 1 (5).gif
1 (9).gif 1 (10).gif
1 (6).gif 1 (7).gif 1 (8).gif

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes