x_man

Dec 18, 2017
why this time ending didn't have any vote or anything it look liked it's bugged (MC with his wife had sex and ...)

Reactions: Nikhi

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Maybe it would be a good thing if the starting post could also mention when the specials got out, when to play them compared to the main game (like: "best to play after day 5") and with a short summary what it's about (maybe also with a list of girls that appear and all the tags/fetishes in it). the game is becoming bigger and bigger, so that would be a help not only for first-time players.
The specials are standalone non-canon content (except for the past time ones, and they are already inserted into the game when they are relevant; oh and the one halloween special that was different to the stand alone haloween special, but that is also already included in week1)

sheetkaroo

Mar 7, 2019
is the decision tree outdated? the day 2 decision tree, starting from "dat phone" is different from the week 1 day 2 i played. and yes i chose the day 1 correctly and also tried different options. according to old comments here i should be able to look at the phone content but there's no option. maybe the week 1 rewrite changed some of the decision choice? can anybody who played the first version confirm?

Nikhi

May 30, 2019
I looked it up, and the valentine special contains a big part of the past time episodes (indeed it containes solely past time storys). If I remember it correctly it contains every erotic past time scene. I think just the bullying of Hiroko and Matsus first days in the new school (introduction of the classmates and Hiroko) are missing in it.
Thank you so much

melvin432

Aug 20, 2019
So this is kinda my theory for who Maos father is and how hiriko consents to Matsu and Mao being together

Before Hiriko meets Matsu, Hiriko and her father were in a 'romantic' relationship he tells her he loves her, and she is the one for him, and then when she becomes pregnant with Mao her father reveals his true colours and freaks out demanding she get an abortion making her realise that he doesn't actually love her and he just wanted to fuck her causing a massive rift in their relationship and her to have some fatherly issues and when she discovers Mao and Matsus relationship because of her past experience ( and also obvious reasons) she is initially against it but when Mao tells her that she is deeply in love with him and he feels the same way and her not wanting her daughter to miss out on the relationship she wished she had with her father consents to them being together

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Glooskabe

MMSports

Sep 15, 2018
Hey, I've got D18-19, but it keeps setting me back at the start of D15 when I want to play it (finished the alpha version on that one). Also trying to load from the end of the White Day special didn't seem to help. Anyone know how to deal with this?

sha256

Mar 11, 2020
love this game but question the choise we make in week 1 or 2 like the ways of fuyu (gently or corruption) are saved for the next week ?

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
is the decision tree outdated? the day 2 decision tree, starting from "dat phone" is different from the week 1 day 2 i played. and yes i chose the day 1 correctly and also tried different options. according to old comments here i should be able to look at the phone content but there's no option. maybe the week 1 rewrite changed some of the decision choice? can anybody who played the first version confirm?
Yes, the decision trees are outdated in some places.
For instance, we changed the story a bit so that a big portion of content on day 2 is no longer locked behind choices made on day 1.

Reactions: sheetkaroo

Old Ecchi Man

Mar 12, 2020
So this is kinda my theory for who Maos father is and how hiriko consents to Matsu and Mao being together

Before Hiriko meets Matsu, Hiriko and her father were in a 'romantic' relationship he tells her he loves her, and she is the one for him, and then when she becomes pregnant with Mao her father reveals his true colours and freaks out demanding she get an abortion making her realise that he doesn't actually love her and he just wanted to fuck her causing a massive rift in their relationship and her to have some fatherly issues and when she discovers Mao and Matsus relationship because of her past experience ( and also obvious reasons) she is initially against it but when Mao tells her that she is deeply in love with him and he feels the same way and her not wanting her daughter to miss out on the relationship she wished she had with her father consents to them being together
it is not hirikos father but her brother the source is a flashback from the past her brother took it against her will and wanted to use it more often but she could dissuade him by threatening to tell matsu and it was while she was already was with matsu

Benji13

Jan 30, 2019
The specials are standalone non-canon content (except for the past time ones, and they are already inserted into the game when they are relevant; oh and the one halloween special that was different to the stand alone haloween special, but that is also already included in week1)
I know that already, but thanks ;)

My intention was: I don't look for an update every day or month. So now I see there are new specials - maybe or maybe not. I don't remember what specials I already played and what are new since my last visit. What makes it even more complicated is, that they are not listed as they appeared.
So I would recommend at least a date, when each special were published. A note if a special is already integrated into the main game would also be nice.

At the moment I have to download each special. Now I know that I missed the white day special. But in my opinion that's an unneccessary solution and could be solved by just add at least the release dates ;)

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
it is not hirikos father but her brother the source is a flashback from the past her brother took it against her will and wanted to use it more often but she could dissuade him by threatening to tell matsu and it was while she was already was with matsu
I don't remember this flashback at all. In fact, I don't remember meeting any of Hiroko's family yet. Do you recall where in the game this occurs? :unsure:

Reactions: Spuk968

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
I know that already, but thanks ;)

My intention was: I don't look for an update every day or month. So now I see there are new specials - maybe or maybe not. I don't remember what specials I already played and what are new since my last visit. What makes it even more complicated is, that they are not listed as they appeared.
So I would recommend at least a date, when each special were published. A note if a special is already integrated into the main game would also be nice.

At the moment I have to download each special. Now I know that I missed the white day special. But in my opinion that's an unneccessary solution and could be solved by just add at least the release dates ;)
This question is answered pretty well in the #faq channel on our discord server

snap.PNG

Benji13

Jan 30, 2019
This question is answered pretty well in the #faq channel on our discord server

View attachment 648301
Don't see how this answers the question? :unsure::confused:
In which order the main parts are to be played is quite obvious. Just how the days say it.
But not every special has a date (and only the year is not very accurate). The valentine and the white day specials don't have a date. If I remember correct, the valentine special was one of the first specials. The white day is the newest.

And not everyone uses discord. I really think adding the release dates would be the best and simpliest solution.

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Don't see how this answers the question? :unsure::confused:
In which order the main parts are to be played is quite obvious. Just how the days say it.
But not every special has a date (and only the year is not very accurate). The valentine and the white day specials don't have a date. If I remember correct, the valentine special was one of the first specials. The white day is the newest.

And not everyone uses discord. I really think adding the release dates would be the best and simpliest solution.
The Valentine's Day and White Day specials are not required to be played separately because, as of now, they are integrated within the main story releases, that's why they aren't in the list on the screenshot.

Reactions: BloodyFace

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
yea, I just replayed the whole thing and didn't see that flashback. The closest I remember to seeing hiroko's family was a scene where she stands at the top of the steps and listens to her parents fighting about her "becoming fat"

Reactions: Latecomer

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Hey, I've got D18-19, but it keeps setting me back at the start of D15 when I want to play it (finished the alpha version on that one). Also trying to load from the end of the White Day special didn't seem to help. Anyone know how to deal with this?
d18-19 is actually day 15-19, skip through all the scenes (ctrl) if you don't want to replay

Reactions: MMSports

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
The Valentine's Day and White Day specials are not required to be played separately because, as of now, they are integrated within the main story releases, that's why they aren't in the list on the screenshot.
What about the original Halloween special (not fapoween) and Lewdmas:Hangover?

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes