harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
I did that, and it's automatically starting me at the point where you and Mao are heading to your room for the first time to have sex. How do you know if your choices were brought over? I loaded from my last save in the first week which was shortly after the dinner party with the principal. Should I go back to the first week and create a new save from just before you and Mao kiss or something?
Yes, make a save right where week 1 ends.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I did that, and it's automatically starting me at the point where you and Mao are heading to your room for the first time to have sex. How do you know if your choices were brought over? I loaded from my last save in the first week which was shortly after the dinner party with the principal. Should I go back to the first week and create a new save from just before you and Mao kiss or something?
I mean theoretically that would carry over any choices up until you made the save, but why wouldn't you just use a save from the end of week1?

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
I mean theoretically that would carry over any choices up until you made the save, but why wouldn't you just use a save from the end of week1?
I didn't have one. I went back and made one just now and loaded it in week two, so hopefully everything carries over.

artemis74

Dec 9, 2017
does any1 know dat has accesse to he's patreon know when the sandbox mode gonna come !? would it be after the game finished the first month
It will happen eventually, but it will free up MC's afternoons for you to visit the girl of your choice. Mornings and evenings will still be story driven I believe.

Reactions: x_man

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I didn't have one. I went back and made one just now and loaded it in week two, so hopefully everything carries over.
Sometimes, some choice do end up bugged (although that may only happen when loading into an alpha/beta version) but you can use a save editor to change the variables back to the correct ones. you'll have to search the thread for exact variables if it happens. I know I posted the ones for himiko dom/sub cause my got switched and a lot of people had issues with a week 2 choice getting reversed when loading into this week.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Does dark mind changes the game completely or it's just extra choices? And what's the full content
The first rule of the patch is not to talk about the patch. However, things like, incest, real character ages, and rape become options once you have installed the patch. You can still opt of specific content and even skip over scenes even with the patch. The game would be playable without the patch, but you would be missing quite a few things, and you would not know quite how Ecchi Sensei really is without the patch.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
OP? i clicked on the dark patch link but it doesn't details the content, just the fetish added and ''others''
Yeah all the more far out kinks are on there (you can opt out of them) but honestly there's a lot of story content too. No idea why without it the youngest daughter is removed from the game - as far as I know there's no naughty content including her and if your doing a wholesome play through why would you not want to include entire family in your base game?

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Yeah all the more far out kinks are on there (you can opt out of them) but honestly there's a lot of story content too. No idea why without it the youngest daughter is removed from the game - as far as I know there's no naughty content including her and if your doing a wholesome play through why would you not want to include entire family in your base game?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nikhi

May 30, 2019
Yeah. But as I remember all past time events are already integrated into the main game. So you don't need to play the specials for the past time events.
Ohh OK thanks
I think there should be a special game just containing past time episodes

Benji13

Jan 30, 2019
Maybe it would be a good thing if the starting post could also mention when the specials got out, when to play them compared to the main game (like: "best to play after day 5") and with a short summary what it's about (maybe also with a list of girls that appear and all the tags/fetishes in it). the game is becoming bigger and bigger, so that would be a help not only for first-time players.

Last edited:
Reactions: sheetkaroo

Parimal

Aug 28, 2018
Some.

You have to click on the codelock and enter right code, I suppose if You clicked elsewhere You just went on with the plot. There was seriously nothing to see there, some verbal teaser and weird image, You didn't miss anything important, just go on with Your life and have no regrets.
Do you know the code?

• Angry
Reactions: Barabash

Benji13

Jan 30, 2019
Ohh OK thanks
I think there should be a special game just containing past time episodes
I looked it up, and the valentine special contains a big part of the past time episodes (indeed it containes solely past time storys). If I remember it correctly it contains every erotic past time scene. I think just the bullying of Hiroko and Matsus first days in the new school (introduction of the classmates and Hiroko) are missing in it.

Reactions: Nikhi
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes