r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
I haven't played the last 2 updates, but this feels like something may have broke somewhere.

Was there someone that I should have been able to rename but never did?

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
I haven't played the last 2 updates, but this feels like something may have broke somewhere.

Nope, that's exactly how it appears in the script file, so no missing character or anything. That's just the White Day special anyway.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020

that the dev's way of referencing a certain character that we haven't met yet.

hrm

Jul 24, 2017
Nothing more added then there whas in the alpha still ends also the same way
Yeah, skipped through from the start of day 15 to the end to just make sure, nothing new. The alpha had a bunch of images/videos missing from the white day/past time episode at the end of day 17, so I think those being added back in were the reason for the extra file size.

B0RZ

Aug 16, 2019
I can never make these "All In One" games work on Mac. Am i supposed to copy the files inside the app folder ? Anyone has any input on this ?

I have a virtual machine but i'd rather not use it if possible.

Rangina

Oct 15, 2019
When will be there any love for android players? You promised there would be an offical port for 8-14 and 15-17 too, but nothing, no 2nd week, no 3rd week, no special days, nothing nothing nothing!

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Is this still killing saves? I accepted the club offer but its saying I rejected it. Is there a way to fix that or is it just broken for the moment.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
So, I'm fairly certain I agreed to the terms for the Oppai Lounge, but the current game tells me I won't have access to the other area's because I didn't agree to Itsumi's terms. Anyone else have this issue? No real biggie, I'm going to replay the whole game at some point, just checking.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
So, I'm fairly certain I agreed to the terms for the Oppai Lounge, but the current game tells me I won't have access to the other area's because I didn't agree to Itsumi's terms. Anyone else have this issue? No real biggie, I'm going to replay the whole game at some point, just checking.
check a couple posts up for the variable to change to fix it if you'd like. There's a couple choice still borked for some people, for me it had me set that I didn't hook up with marlies at anicon even though I did, and I'm pretty sure my himiko got set to dom with me having picked sub back in week 1. I had just replayed everything in the lead up to the update so I was sure of my choices.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
If I set d6himidom to 0 that should set her back to a sub right?

Edit nevermind I also found a d6himisub variable

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
OK, so why do I have to be a total asshole to Gabby when I come on her face and she wants a kiss? I mean, yes to me it's kind of gross, but I would have liked a choice to kiss her instead of leaving the poor girl like street trash.......

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes